>implying it's better than X2 or Spiderman 2

Get out.

Name 1

This.

And movies.

Iron Man also has a 94 on RT

lol

>implying that Heath Ledger's overdose didn't help pad the critics score

The movie was good. It's overrated though.

>it's another company wars thread
Come the fuck on guys

DC has Sandman, Preacher, Y: The Last Man and Hellblazer though.
I'm not saying DC is better, I'm just saying that calling either company "better" is foolish.

Which is stupid given it wasn't his last movie even.

He died during the filming of "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" where they made his death a part of the movie as they used a total of 4 actors for the same role to signify the characters transformation.

Hi, I'm a goat.

Vision

I love how then RT didn't matter but now that Marvel has good movies according to RT it matters.

Marvelcucks are pathetic

Well you're more sensible than 90% of Sup Forums mate.

Don't try to stop it. It's been going on for decades. It's just that instead of comics, it's films being debated.

Superior Foes of Spider-Man

Shout out to Based Lieber

Eh, I try my hardest.

This. Loyalists are cancerous scum, almost as bad as indiefags

>liking meme books
I bet that was only exposure to the Shocker too, you faggot

>current year
>still Marvel vs. DC wars

literally burn this fucking planet

good post, i read it

Spider-Man: Reign was DKR, only good.

What exactly is an indiefag? Somebody who refuses to read DC or Marvel on principle?

Still The King

Pretty much, you see them popping up in threads shitposting about how "The Big 2 are killing comics" "Stop reading the big two" in threads where people are asking about Marvel and DC titles.

But its success paved the way for other dark-and-gritty superhero movies to come to the forefront.

Still dropping.
If you take out the user votes that already existed before it was released, it's got an identical user rating and critic rating.

If only WB could release The Dark Knight twice a year they'd be sitting pretty.

>spoiler

is thee a way to filter it like that on the site? If not I'll just take you word for it I guess

>Reading big 2
what a pleb.

Oh but I bet you read Grayson, Batgril, Harley Quinn and Gotham Academy though.

kek

>The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Wasn't ready to release in 2008 and therefore wasn't eligible for the Oscars following his death. The point of giving someone an award for dying is to do it in a timely fashion. That's why they don't give out awards to people who were great but died 50 years ago and never won anything.

Also, Imaginarium was shit, and they couldn't have given the award to a dead guy without snubbing the other three guys, who were all alive at the time, which is just rude. Hell, even Best Picture is only allowed to be shared by up to 3 individuals, all of whom have to have played a significant role in production. You open up that can of worms and it'll never close.

Not really, you need to know where it sat on the day of release, which was simpler with BvS because it released worldwide on pretty much the same day. You can see it with anything that's got a release coming up, though.

There were about 100,000 to 115,000 votes in "Want to see" at that point, all of which just get carried over as "liked it". It's a shitty system.

Another reason to dismiss RT as the shot site that it is.

Because this is a much better movie.

I won't disagree, but I didn't like the implication that the only reason Bruce Wayne became Batman was because his pussy left him.

What's with all these versions of Batman where he wouldn't be Batman if he could just get laid? He's not the audience.

Rotten Tomatoes is a shot site. Very shotty.

Also, best song:
youtube.com/watch?v=uJJxbQVnVe8

You missed the point. Andrea leaving him was the straw the broke the Batman's back. It was the last grain of sand to an already sizeable desert. Other metaphors you can think of yourself.

It is actually.

Spider-man 2 is shit

>"I'm gonna talk to Uncle Ben in heaven!!

If she hadn't left, he wouldn't have become Batman. Plain and simple. It undermines the importance of his mission if he can choose doing it or doing her.

And it's not like he became Bat Man out of frustration; if she stayed, he would not do it for her sake (risking your life means potentially leaving your loved ones alone one day).

Omega Men is better than Vision

>Sympathy Ratings: The Movie

I used to think that. Then I watched it on TV a couple weeks ago and it really is a great movie. It flows really well, it's got great acting from multiple people - not just Ledger, compelling characters. It deserves the praise it got.

>implying

>it's a company war thread

Well considering CW has received worse reviews than GotG and IM 1, it really wasn't a close call.

> implying CW didn't receive an extra boost as a 'Take that BvS' by critics

>read it
>reddit
Poetry. Fuck off back there.

Why would I read the entirety of bad runs. I'm not Comic Book Guy.

K

>Whoa.... he stole that guy's PIZZA

the audience score is the tiebreaker

was 2008 the pinnacle of capekino?

To be fair several of the negative reviews for Civil War are contrarian clickbait

Begins was better.

>hiding the numbers of reviews

Lol, desperate

But but people are biased against dc moviez!

Yep. Still the best comic book adaptation even though it's "not a good Batman movie"

>contrarian
stale meme word

People only consider it great because one of the principle actors ODed just prior to it's general release.

for you

lol I cucked yo'r mother

You know to be honest I barely remember that movie. It was pretty enjoyable at the time though.

Get a load of this guy

Martian Manhunter is better then Vision.

To be expected considering TDK is flawless besides Maggie being unattractive.

Deserves it desu
lmao no
Civil War's domestic Thursday/Friday numbers are the most depressing thing because BvS' numbers were actually higher. People cared even more about BvS somehow even after all of the MCU. If we got even a half decent movie, it would've blazed the box office but instead we got stuck with another Snyder abortion

Personally I liked Begins better. TDK is still fucking great but its kinda overcrowded

>Also had Norton Hulk.

God, 2008 was so fucking good.

It sucks that the sequel is only 5 minutes.

Guaranteed replies.