I CANNOT GIVE THAT ORDER!

>I CANNOT GIVE THAT ORDER!
>I WILL NOT GIVE THAT ORDER!
Why not? Fucking idiot got his whole team killed for nothing.

youtu.be/CrFUjbB6FPg?t=98

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BYN6t5xt0ps?t=163
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. Woman

>t. teenage boy who's never had any friends or been in a fight.

Smart people do not end up in Murrikan military

Stay mad fgt.

this is Michael Bay's best movie

Movies nu-males will never understand.

>Anyone thinking he shouldn't have given up

They were caught like rats in a trap.

He dies in all his movies anyway.

Kyle Reese, Cpl Hicks, Johnny ringo all dead

coz the united states of fucking america doesn't fucking negotiate with fucking terrorists

You're a fool.

AMERICANS NEVER SURRENDER!!!

>It's a "limpwristed yuropoors will never understand" episode

Why did Ed Harris want to blow up the USA again? I forget his motivation

>It's a never served neckbeard thinks dying like a bitch is a viable option episode

CUZ AMERICA GOT WEAK or something

it was his last ditch effort to bring some justice to those who served, but who's families werent cared for.

it was a suicide mission from the beginning as he knew the USG wouldnt cave.

wait is this the movie where people are shown running at the start before being melted

>killing yourself and your friends to achieve nothing is FUCKING BADASS

>Navy Seals demand Marines surrender
>Marines refuse and demand Navy Seals surrender
>AMERICANS NEVER SURRENDER!
>Marines use their far superior position to slaughter the Seals without loss

If nothing else, what a fucking waste of trained men. Fighting to the death accomplished nothing, they didn't even buy any extra time.

his whole M.O. was that there were a bunch of soldiers killed in covert ops and the gov't disavowed them and never paid out their families or told them what really happened

>it was a suicide mission from the beginning as he knew the USG wouldnt cave.

not sure i agree, why would he do it then? none of it was gonna get media attention unless he actually released the gas

soldiers or cops shouldn't have families

It's not like he just said "fuck it, kill them all." He spent that whole time trying to talk Hummel down. They only start shooting because one soldier panics when that brick falls.

>General wants compensation for families of deceased marines/spec ops guys who never received compensation because their spouses/sons died on classified missions and their deaths therefore weren't officially acknowledged
>Steals chemical weapons and holds hundreds of people hostage with them
>Demands US government wire him millions which he'll then use to pay families of deceased marines what they're owed or he'll kill the hostages

Yeah it was retarded. They were fucked.

Everytime that scene plays, my dad always asks "Why didn't they throw grenades up at the Marines?"

He wanted to die, but he didnt want to seem stupid. So, he had some fun going out guns blazing and took some hotheads with him.

9 years before RotS, He didnt know about the power of the high ground

except for when you do

They both spent the whole time escalating the situation by shouting louder and getting more agitated.

The mission was a bust. The Seals' surprise attack had been detected, outmanoeuvered and they were being held at gunpoint by a force with similar skill and equipment but a far better position. Dude should have recognised this and stood his men the fuck down.

funny how they're always the ones who start families the earliest. I guess with soldiers it's like insurance that your gf won't leave you while you're on a tour of duty

He was trying to talk Hummel down because he knew his plan was retarded. Killing innocents to avenge some dead guys? It was a fucking bluff and he was absolutely right to call it. Hummel even admits so himself.

Ed Harris has quite a temper:
youtu.be/BYN6t5xt0ps?t=163
>Michael Bay just egging him on in the background