Anyone else kind of disappointed with the platinum tmnt game?

Anyone else kind of disappointed with the platinum tmnt game?
Its not bad just not what I was expecting.

>instead of a semi open world like transformers we get sectioned off areas unrelated to each other
>their eyes only go white during moves instead of staying white through out the battle
>the T-Glass randomly disapears in cutscenese which makes no sense since you have it since the start of the game
>the us is fucking attrocious especially when you want to use ninjutsu and the buttons pop up on your screen, and the fact you have to hold l2 before you can switch between turtles instead of just removing that stupid item quick select menu.

I also dislike the whole ninjutsu that allows you to summon a giant stand for a super punch, the combat looks great but and feels great but it just does not feel like a tmnt game at times.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Film-Favorites-Teenage-Turtles-Collection/dp/B00H14U45Y/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1462655549&sr=8-5&keywords=tmnt blu ray
youtube.com/watch?v=uXivv_W6UvY
youtube.com/watch?v=kEHRysbEVQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still waiting for my Dynasty Warriors clone based off Super Sentai

I loved killing these guys in borderlands.

What anime are they from?

what does a TMNT game feel like?

well like your doing shit from tmnt, tell me the last time leonardo stabbed the ground and lighting surrounded him? or when donnie summoned a giant turtle stand to punch a guy. When ever ninjutsu is not used the game is exactly what I want from a tmnt game but the ninjutsus are just retarded and just do not make sense.

TMNT games have been bad since the gamecube games which, despite being otherwise excellent, were shallow and repetitive.

amazon.com/Film-Favorites-Teenage-Turtles-Collection/dp/B00H14U45Y/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1462655549&sr=8-5&keywords=tmnt blu ray

is this a good purchase?

that will never happen

I didn't think it was even out yet, or are you just doing pre-emptive bitching?

Yes OP is a whinning faggot.

whining about stuff thats been confirmed is to early? tell me how bitching about the ui, the dumb moves and the t-glass not being in cut scenes is to early, none of that shit is changing

You're a fag OP. You didn't even play to the game and you already complain because not muh personal expectations.

For the most part, yes. The first film is one of the best and most faithful adaptations of a comic in the past 30 years, the second one is good for laughing at with buddies, the third can be skipped entirely and the cgi movie was better than it had any right to be, and will always hold a special place in my heart for personal reasons.

>the second and the third can be skipped entirely
ftfy

At least complain about legitimate faults, like the lack of couch co-op.

I was asking more if the quality is alright, for 25 dollars I am worried I will get some shit blu ray

I shall maintain that Secret of The Ooze has a certain goofy charm that can be shared amongst friends/fellow nerds, like Godzilla vs Megalon or Plan 9 From Outer Space.
... Oh. Well, you can check reviews on Amazon, they're usually pretty anal about picture quality.

>tfw we will have a new game this month, a new flick next month, a new ongoing comic this summer. Feel good to be a tmnt fan right now.

The TMMT using ninjustu? Who do they think they are? Ninjas!?

>wanted TF Devastation just with the turtles
>get a shitty party brawler with good gameplay
why must I suffer

yes just like in the comics you can summon a giant turtle

>wanting a turtles game that has them just play like the turtles is a bad thing now

Apparently they're doing Naruto-style magical power level stuff rather than regular ninja tricks

You don't argue with Platunm fags, they will worship everything they make no matter what.
Even worse if Kamiya is behind it.

guess your right, I mean sure the game play is pretty good, but its not a tmnt game

thats fucking retarded, if they do not at least have it make sense in game they fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=uXivv_W6UvY
some gameplay with a q&a for those who want to see it, I can see where op is coming from the ui looks like ass with the ninjutsu menu

Game looks fucking great. Idk what everyone's complaining about it.

Autism.

most people just hate the ui and how it just takes up way to much space and the ninjutsu being out of place for the tmnt
op is just blowing it out of proportion
I can understand the ninjutsu seeming stupid but a bad ui does not make a bad game

>most people
How many? You and your friends?

mostly /v threads and technodrome forums usually have a few people disliking the ninjutsu never heard of anyone really complaining about the ui I think it needs to be shrunk though at least on pc it will look good at 4k unless the ui scales

UI seems fine to me.

I haven't been paying too much attention to it, b/c it's another C-team Platinum Games work and I know what I'm going to get out of it, but the more I see it, the more I really want to play it.

I think Platinum overall makes pretty mediocre game and this game will be no exception, but I think ninjutsu magic is acceptable for a game based on TMNT. No, the bros don't actually do it in pretty much anything but it's a game

>mostly /v threads and technodrome forums
So mostly autists.

Cybercubed stop saying the same thing again and again.

>Cybercubed
Who the fuck is that?

I just do not like that it takes up the whole left side of the screen and the bottom of the right and then their is shit on the top, its just way to much compare it to other action games and you notice, it is one ui item away from being that fps ui joke always posted on Sup Forums

what are the chances of a red bandanna option?

I hope we can unlock it

I won't give a shit until Saur gives it a swirl. He loved the shit out of Transformers.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEHRysbEVQ8

the only thing I wished was that the slow down was removed, it felt unneeded. I hope activision keeps hiring platinum specifically for sequels

so have mousers and purple dragons been confirmed, fighting recolored foot and rock soliders would get old fast, it was one of the main problems with korra

>Saur
My nigga. Someone who knows some shit about some cuhrayzee right here.

The slowdown is just a standard PG mechanic at this point. Only Vanquish did something actually interesting with it.

just felt very tacked on rather then needed

100% if you choose Raph.