RAPE GANGS OFF THE STARBOARD BOW

RAPE GANGS OFF THE STARBOARD BOW.

Recommend we fire a full spread of Tasha Yar's legs, captain

If I wanted to hear wild animal screams, I'd bug Riker's room at night Mr. Worf. Keep your mouth shut on my bridge, Klingon filth.

Try and hail the Rape Gangs, there might be much we can learn from their culture.

Jeez say the same thing a hundred times a day and now she has to put up a sign.

Just fuck my career up

I'VE GOT FAITH OF THE HEART

GOING WHERE THE HEART WILL TAKE ME

I'VE GOT FAITH TO BELIEVE, I CAN DO ANYTHING

I'VE GOT STRENGTH OF THE SOUL

NO ONE'S GONNA BEND OR BREAK ME

I CAN REACH ANY STAR

I'VE GOT FAITH

I'VE GOT FAITH

FAITH OF THE HEART

I bet she wasn't raped even once because all the gang rapists ganged up on her infinitely hotter sister,

> If I wanted to hear wild animal screams, I'd bug Riker's room at night Mr. Worf.
lol

>mfw this thread and no crusher

Worst girl

I bet they could teach some new 'techniques'.

I'm sensing amorous intentions from the rape gangs, captain

Someone red pill me on this, I know nothing about Star Trek.

She grew up Germany.

it's very simple do not ask about the ape gangs

>it's a Dr. Crusher sends Jean Luc to the friendzone episode

That one hit me harder than I thought. It's not often you see Captain Picard in such a vulnerable and intimate mood and he gets friendzoned. I felt the feels, doesn't help he looks like a IRL Wojak.

Why didn't you protect her smile?

yeah really the biggest mistake the series made

>Implying a comfy friendship isn't far superior to romance bullshit

you know you can have both right?

>it's a crusher has sex with a ghost episode

I always thought that was some random meme whenever I heard people mention it

It was a great episode but the NO FUN ALLOWED police hates it

The romance would have crowded it out, and you know it.

FUCK YOU CUNT
I WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP NOW
FUCK
DONT DO THAT EVER

crowded what out, the last few episodes?

>grows up in a war-torn shithole
>can't stop sister from falling in with the one of the warring factions
>manages to escape and finds a fulfilling career in star fleet
>is pointlessly killed by a talking tar pit
> is resurrected and given the opportunity to die a meaningful death
>is instead captured by Romulans and spends years being used as a sex slave
>betrayed by her own daughter and executed

Poor Tasha really had it rough.

The friendship part. Besides I never felt any kind of serious romance between them, they worked far better as they were.

star trek really always was a step ahead of the game in special effects.
just try and tell me that when you first saw this alien species that it even crossed your mind that it wasn't CGI -- because it is, in fact, a human in costume!!
the power of practical effects is not to be underestimated...

If I remember correctly she comes from a planet/city full of crime, including rape gangs.

They mention it a couple of times to show how she became a hard ass Security Officier. It just sounded silly everytime, glad they killed her character off.

They killed her off because she wasn't testing well with the "Roddenberry's dick" demographic

Speaking of RAPE GANGS, does anyone think it's funny that a colony of noble and evolved 24th century turned into Space Somalia the minute it broke away from the Federation?

>she wasn't testing well with the "Roddenberry's dick" demographic
Wonder if he changed his mind after seeing her Red Shoe Diaries episode because she sure tested well with my dick there.

That's what happens when you don't have (((Vulcans))) in charge

I wonder if she could even read. Growing up in those conditions tend to exclude an education.

apparently a starfleet captain brok the local law to save one of his crewman and this caused the entire society to collapse and turn into a gang raped anarchy nightmare

Do you want the basic gestalt or the full enchilada?

she's so uncomfortable she looks like she's staring down the barrel of a rape gang through the camera lens

She felt underutilized and asked to be let go. She regretted it almost immediately because they gave her such a powerful goodbye speech and, as such, was willing to return several times.

He was dead by then.

I know mate, I was making le joke. Staying probably wouldn't have made much difference to her career, only Stewart really flourished after Star Trek.

Why does everyone hate Ethics?

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCK! Go fuck yourself with a sharp piece of a broken Pet Sematary DVD!

Dukat did nothing wrong

Ya but all those royalties she's missing out on.

Riker, when his sexual organs were inquired about..

Quiet Dukat.

Jesus yeah, I just read standard practise is actors get half their contract per syndication and it keeps halving each time it's rerun. During season 7 the TNG actors renegotiated an even better deal, imagine having 10s of thousands rolling in every year for a job you did decades ago.

I would love if someone sent me a letter like
>The driveway you paved at 221 Baker Street is still going strong, everyone loves it. Here's 500 dollars.

Geordi, when they found he was dating a hologram.

Sup Forums, it's memes dank

Sup Forums when the cunny fell