Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dracaras/status/861917306636693504
youtube.com/watch?v=wtf69UBgpOU
twitter.com/dracaras/status/861946671411998722
twitter.com/ASOIAFReadThru/status/862013742506233857
twitter.com/ASOIAFReadThru/status/862016581861347328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bolt-on reveal when?

When the time is ripe, until I survive the siege of Winterfel and defeat and kill Stannis and Ramsay alike.

Anime when?

what's your favorite preston video?

Robb disgust thread when?

The life Roose Bolton could have had if Ramsay Snow was never born.

R.I.P Domeric Bolton

>not believing Domeric was killed by Roose himself because he lacked the distinctive icy eyes, preventing him from body swapping and thus continuing to conceal his own ageless existence

Why is he so disgusted anyway?

MERYN

He just realized he was fathered by the Tully blacksmith when Ned was off at war.

>be excited to finally see roose in the show in action
>he turned out fo be the pale shadow of his book version
>mfw

that's one thing I'll never forgive them for.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Eh, it sucked that they gave him the shaft for Ramsay later, but the actor was good and the character did the job fine IMO. It might've come off as a bit cartoony if they went for a 1:1 adaptation.

yeah, the actor wasn't bad at all, but I didn't like how the whole point of Roose (he's far more evil than his son but he's also far better at hiding it) was kind of lost

roose kills his offspring if they don't have his eyes. if he assumes the identity of his heir and they have different coloured eyes he isn't doing himself any favours. people will then catch onto him.

roose is a reverse vampire so the boltons represent vampires and starks represent werewolves

>dat feel when HBO has spin-offs planned

Will we ever be free of GoT?

>"When the sun rises in the west, and sets in the east, when the mountains blow like leaves in the wind..."

>"...when the jews admit to their fault and muslims burn in ovens..."

What did GRRM mean by this?

>implying he isn't rewriting twow as an extended drumpf analogy

Is grrm a muslim?

no but his boyfriend is

DELETE THIS
it was obviously the master-at-arms jesus christ did you even read the books

so let me get this straight. roose dies after getting stabbed by a dagger even though he is wearing padded leather armor, possibly with some mail underneath. whilst arya somehow survives after getting stabbed multiple times in the stomach wearing some linen dress by a faceless assassin???

>*inhales deeply*

And that big ass guy in Dorne dies to 1 (one) stab in the back with a shitty small knife

so dragon fire is one of the keys to creating valyrian steel right? swords rust and become dull losing their sharpness but the iron throne still stands intact without rust and the blades are still as sharp as the day it was put together

Serious question: does a more retarded house exist? Like, get every member of every major house to take an IQ test and the Greyjoys must have the lowest average, right? Can anyone else even compete in terms of stupidity?

Tully. But I'd say they're equal in terms of retardation

Lysa, sure. And Cat is just a woman acting like a woman tbqh.
Nothing wrong with Tully men though.

That was poisoned tbf

But would the poison make him immediatelly fall down and die, a second after being stabbed?

AAAAAAH SAVE ME FAT WALDA

There are poisons IRL that can kill someone within a minute, so in a fantasy world, yeah, why not

That's what nutrient deprivation does to your lineage

For everyone: Don't come here anymore. King's Landing is run by Littlefinger, Varys and their friends. And Jaime Lannister the c. u. c. k is helping them (yes, the Queen's children are a big fat lie)

---------------------------------

hey Cersei, leave The Red Keep for a few winters. The rightful King is here again

Don't tell me, you thought I would stop? Just because you made up a fake lineage?

---------------------------------

I'd have no complaints it that dude died in a minute but not without going down without a fight. But he just died like a bitch instantly, that was awful.

No
It also didn't look like poison
It looked like video game 'backstab crit 0 life you're ded' logic
Aka fake as shit and a disgrace for Hotah

>tripfag hating on /ourgirl/
typical

Why didn't they fly on Dragons to Westeros?

reminder the long night occurred before the first men settling in westeros, before the war with the children and before the war with the others.

haha shitphie is getting raked across the coals for saying nigger on instagram
she deserves it

Whom?

But why are the Greyjoys the dumdest and autistic?

twitter.com/dracaras/status/861917306636693504
twitter is mad

youtube.com/watch?v=wtf69UBgpOU

Which one is she saying then, /got/?
twitter.com/dracaras/status/861946671411998722

i hear mah nigga

Clearly saying "mothafuckaaaa"

baka how do these niggas think she's saying nigga lmao and how do you get offended by it lmaoooo

Do you think Robert Arryn has a fidget spinner?

a fucking what

you know whos pure and has never done anything wrong in his entire life? ihw

Epic

braaap

JONERYS

Maester Luigi

Edmure confirmed for being a windowlicker

Press H to wish Happy Mother's Day

Lets say that the Bolt-on is true for a moment.

What's the problem if the people knows that Roose is an immortal being?

What will the people of Dreadfort do when they find out that Roose is skinstealing immortal vampire?

Also is Roose the only vampire or are all the members of the Bolton family vampires too?

And if Roose is immortal, why does he needs Ramsay body? Also is Roose Bolton his real identity?

he realized he was made into an animu

that's what you get for not randomly having a surgeon friend.

he needs ramseys body becaus people describe him as ageless, not a single scar, mark or wrinkle despite his age and describe his face as a mask.

he needs ramsey because he can assume his identity and people will just believe roose died via whatever excuse.

he murdered his other children because he can't assume their identity due to eye colour. he even tells ramsey as such that he was going to kill the babe but decided not to when he saw he eyes.

Roose bolton is most likely not his identity. some attribute him to the offspring of the 13th lord commander, I doubt this as the marriage was a political pact that I doubt even involved an actual marriage.

some attribute roose as a cursed being and clai m him to be the rats cook with a little nod to this being ramsey punishing theon for eating the rats of the dreadfort to survive and ramsey coming down on him as they are rats of the dreadfort and thus belong to roose.

I think his vampirism relates to use of magic and leeching. people have been able to change identity and shapeshift with the use of magic and certain remains of the person wether than be skin or bone. also the old bolton stark feud fits in well with the feud of werewolves and vampires.
also the boltons behaviour is somewhat reminiscent somewhat of vlad the impaler and his corpses he'd leave around etc

The life Roose Bolton could have had if Ramsay Snow was never born.

but yea roose originally was probably one of his offspring he killed and assumed the identity of

you now realize the entire series takes place because Ned wasnt home in Winterfell to keep his stupid wife in line.

You now realize that the Lannisters should have killed Robert before Lysa had a chance to kill Jon Arryn.

If only cersei and lysa would have co-conspired, everyone would have been happy. Lysa and Littlefinger could have fucked off to the Vale to live out their days, cersei could have killed off Robert and fucked her brother for the rest of her days

Ned would have been happy with his family in Winterfell

thousands of peasants would not have had to die

when the walkers came to the wall, there could have been a real resistance to meet them

But how would that fit with previous Bolton and Stark feuds where a Bolton King or two was bound to have been killed?

Roose would've had to die at least once where he can't fake it and assume a new identity. And how about cases where the heir is bound to have a different eye color, heirs don't always die

who knows. I doubt he is the offspring of the nights king as I believe the marriage wasn't an actual marriage but the 'other' or 'team other' pact was with the children of the forest.

I doubt he's cursed by the gods for breaking tradition in regards to guest right.

I think it's family magic. And those lucky enough to survive their fathers would luckily somehow come across this magic once they inherit the dreadfort. boltons history is extremely scarce. there isn't a family tree to research or records of various lords. Just you hear that they're an ancient enemy who often rose against the starks throughout said history.

but yea my guess is magic not exactly passed down through the family line but is there for those lucky enough to survive and lucky enough to come across it.

bump

It's over Sophie is finished

twitter.com/ASOIAFReadThru/status/862013742506233857
goat chapter

>I am your man, Your Grace. So it is your tongue, to do with as you please.
Lewd.

they fucked up sansas arrival to castle black. she should've arrived just after edd arrived with the free folk and put team thorne into the cells. so yea just after the wildling take back the watch for the loyal watchmen. she arrives, finds out jon is dead etc. they bring him back and they have their reunion. maybe is present to see naked jon. he executes the traitors, and proceeds for a proper less traumatised reunion and he decides he's done with the watch.

why? what she done

video of her saying nigger or like wassup my nigger or something can't remember

There was a slowed down version where she said motherfucker. Also confirmed on some celeb journalism site. Race reaching is at an all time high baka imagine getting offended by a white person saying nigga

I couldn't give a shit about it. the people offended use the word nigger in almost every sentence. blacks are the last people who should be offended.

dear, user, it was not a "some linen dress", but light weight lvl 100 plot armor from aunt harry potter.

Pls god this

Alright cant i get a rundown on this Bolt-on theory, i know the basics but is their any solid proof or just a retarded meme theory because the whole starks=werewolves boltons=vampires does sound kinda cool to me

twitter.com/ASOIAFReadThru/status/862016581861347328
>D&D cut all this great dialogue
Fucking hacks. Fuck the people who are in charge of the spinoffs if they go full scooby doo as well.

>he needs ramseys body becaus people describe him as ageless, not a single scar, mark or wrinkle despite his age and describe his face as a mask.
Yeah user, but so what? Why does Roose needs Ramsay's body? What's the problem if Dreadfort or the North knows that Roose Bolton is an immortal ancient skinstealing creature (vampire)?

There is nothing wrong with being an immortal skinstealing creature.

>he murdered his other children because he can't assume their identity due to eye colour. he even tells ramsey as such that he was going to kill the babe but decided not to when he saw he eyes.
Why does he need to kill his own
children? Can't he live along with them?

>Roose bolton is most likely not his identity. some attribute him to the offspring of the 13th lord commander, I doubt this as the marriage was a political pact that I doubt even involved an actual marriage.
His name may not be Roose Bolton, but creature's name is certainley Bolton.

What is Roose Bolton's endgame?

Also does Roose know?
Does he cares?
Will he?
Can he?
Should he?

So you're saying the whole 1000 years there was only 1 Bolton and his name is Roose "immortal skinstealing vampire" Bolton?

Doesn't Roose has any brothers or sisters fellow-vampires?

they really are the worst.

>manderly's based speech was cut to give space to bad pussy-tier dialogues

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Don't fall for the bait.

This racial slur story is just to get Sophie talked about more and with clear video evidence that she didn't say the word so she's on the safe side vs he said she said

If Roose Botlon is a Bolton vampire, where does he came from? Who were his parents, where did he born, where are the rest of his fellow Bolton vampires, what his goal and plans? Are Bolton vampires socioptic/psycopaths?

>it's a the Starks bring on a servant from the Summer Isles and Sansa pushes the food from her plate directly onto the floor while smirking into the new servant's face episode

did Raimi guest write some of these or something?

The basics of the bolt on theory is that roose is pretty much a vampire. Some say he is an inhuman creature making claims that he is related to the others given their immortality and the description of his eyes.
Some say it is related to skin changing methods like the faceless as wearing masks as per his description as a man describes with an inhuman ageless face that bears no scars or any semblance of age, not a single wrinkle.
Given examples of his method is related to the theories method that some faceless simple wear masks while others have a psychic / magic ability to shapeshift.
Another mentioned example is the use of glamours using an item of the corpse such as skin or the use of bones.
boltons also apparently have a room holding the skins of the kings of winter and have been known throughout history to wear the skins of their enemies.
another has theorised he is cursed and the ratcook story is somehow related to him as the ratcook was turned into an immortal rat and forced to live an existence of devouring his children for sustenance and theons punishment for eating some rats to survive and being told that the rats belong to roose and the dreadfort but that can easily be equated to ramseys cunt fuckery

>Robin Peasebury: I am starting to suspect you have been Bolton's creature all along. Is that the way of it? Did he send you to us to whisper poison in the king's ear?
Hugo Wull: Lord Pea Pod. If you were a man, I would kill you for that, but my sword is made of too fine a steel to besmirch with craven's blood. Aye, men are dying. More will die before we see Winterfell. What of it? This is war. Men die in war. That is as it should be. As it has always been.[2]

>Corliss Penny: Do you want to die, Wull?
Hugo Wull: I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night. What men want does not matter. Winter is almost upon us, boy. And winter is death. I would sooner my men die fighting for the Ned's little girl than alone and hungry in the snow, weeping tears that freeze upon their cheeks. No one sings songs of men who die like that. As for me, I am old. This will be my last winter. Let me bathe in Bolton blood before I die. I want to feel it spatter across my face when my axe bites deep into a Bolton skull. I want to lick it off my lips and die with the taste of it on my tongue.

Some people take the Rat Cook theory further, pointing to the line that None of Roose's children "survived the cradle" to mean that he ate them, as the Rat Cook can only eat his own family. The exceptions are of course Domeric, who died mysteriously, and Ramsay, who probably isn't long for the world.

There are other hints, such as Bran describing the Rat Cook as pale and "the size of a sow," sow being a term used to describe Rooses wife fat Walda. There is also the possibility that Roose figured what was in the Frey Pies at the wedding, and was able to eat them because they are now his family by marriage.

fuck D&D why did they have to fuck up roose so much

Did Stannis ever meet or even see any of the Targaryens in person?
Except Jon of course

Maybe his grandmother. Pretty sure she was Rhaelle Targaryen or something

Oh that's right

Isaac is perfect sophie can die