You will never have an Ultron movie with based Russos at the helm

>you will never have an Ultron movie with based Russos at the helm

Can you imagine what it would have been like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WP4StBAR6sA
youtube.com/watch?v=PPliUnx20kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we would still have the flying truck, but with more shakey game and less quips.

Ultron would've looked like he did at the beginning of the movie, end of the movie and just like all his drones instead of having that shit mocap James Spader face?

I bet they would have fought for the jack-o-lantern face. If you look at the concept art for Winter Soldier there were dozens of designs that were fine but looked nothing like the comics. Seeing what we got in the final film they clearly rejected them all for not being like the books.

Some old concepts.

Whedon did exactly the opposite. There were plenty of concepts that looked like Ultron, or at least a lot closer than what we got, and he went with "goofy person face with teeth."

it's confirmed whedon's stupid ass was responsible here

Fuck off, Ultrons a shit villain. We got Vision out of it and that was really the only good thing an Ultron story has to offer.

It might have actually been good. Maybe Ultron would have been genuinely scary, like how the Russos made Bucky actually kinda fuckin scary.

>He hasn't read any of the good Ultron stories

Bio-trash, please

>wake me up
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Need more sexy Ultron

That already sounds like a better film.

He's a shit villain, bruh.
Busiek made him interesting once.

The only people that would argue otherwise are Pymfags, and their taste is already suspect by way of being Pymfags.

You didn't like Rage of Ultron?

Are you Ultron's lost sibling, Edgetron?

>mfw Thor would have actually said "Ultron, we would have words with thee!"

It was okay, but it didn't convince me that Ultron is anything resembling good villainy-- the threat was that he's omnipresent and nigh indestructible, the weakness is that he's more human than he likes to admit and has an Oedipal complex.

Repeat ad infinitum.

>tfw you're actually excited for the MCU again after Ultron killed all your interest
Thank you based Russos.

I would have taken the cheap way out and use both. Keep the dumb motion cap face when he's talking and the classic screaming open maw guttering red mist as his battle mode, I'd compare it with Tony's habit of opening up his face plate to quip and gloat to further delineate Ultron's daddy issues. He'd drop it entirely in his final body to show his conscious rejection of his human imposed flaws and go full on scary expressionless murderbot.

Anyone have the Ultron sex transformation/assimilation picture?

I'm hoping that Based Gunn will give us Annihilation: Conquest for GotG 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=WP4StBAR6sA
youtube.com/watch?v=PPliUnx20kg

If it would be anything like this, I would buy at least 5 tickets

Annihilus is owned by Fox.

>talking about Conquest
>hurrr annihilus
Fucking retard.

Well......there are ways to write Ultron back to life I suppose. But that will be a cold day in hell

>Can you imagine what it would have been like?
No but I can always imagine the one Whedon did, and thats enough to make me wish I could.

Actually, it's pretty easy since they left it ambiguous what Vision did to him.

>No but I can always imagine the one Whedon did
Spit out, you're clearly asking for it, slut.

well ultron comes back again and again in the comics so you never know what marvel will do in the future

Oh its easy to do, Im just saying Marvel probably doesnt see any reason to revive him given his reception.

Not really.

You can literally write, "I backed myself up before the fight" or "My mind is trapped in the stone"

He still has potential and they could market it as a "redemption" for the handling of the character.

>He's coming back... and not for omelets this time

Or "I was sent to space" and this could happen.

I watched Age of Ultron again last night and honestly, the only part I didn't like was BW's 'I was sterilized, I'm a monster too' spiel.

Vision states that drone is the last copy of his consciousness and pretty clearly destroys it.

Can we stop with the Ultron hate already? It was an alright movie, not perfect, not terrible, just okay.

>pretty clearly destroys it.
No, he does something off-screen, he didn't "pretty clearly" do anything.

It was mediocre at best.

As Ultron leaps at him you can see the gem on his head begin to light up, then there's a yellow flash. Unless his gem has the ability to shoot a laser that teleports things somewhere else, he's clearly destroyed.

First, Vision didnt want to kill Ultron, and second, we saw a flash of light from his stone and nothing else. By movie/comic standards, its pretty fucking easy to write around that

Well there were a bunch of robots being thrown about incredibly high in the sky, what if one of them flew into space?

For all intensive purposes Ultron is dead FOR NOW, until a writer decides otherwise. Since its the mind stone, Ultrons consciousness might be trapped in the stone

>mind gem
He could "turn him off", launch him to space with raw power without killing him because he's fucking or something. The point is that's pretty easy to bring him back after the only thing we saw happening was a yellow glow.

>wake me up inside
>CANT WAKE UP

Ultron backed himself up to some server and then turned it off, with some sort of automated 'turn on' a few years down the line. *boom* Send the usual check, Hollywood.

Alternate: satellite in deep space.

Vision purged Ultron from the net, but had no way of detecting any offline backups.

They're making Thanos Quest next. Writers even referenced Starlin. I don't give a shit anymore.

Conquest was kinda shit compared to Annihilation

It gave us the Star-Lord mini that was fucking great. Giffen writes Peter better than DnA.

True on both points. It's just that the event didn't feel like it had any scale to it. Even though a whole galaxy supposedly got fucked, it felt like a border squabble.
Not sure why, maybe because there was significantly less of a focus on regular soldiers than in Annihilation.

Quiptron! We would have quips with thee!

With good writing, you can turn a piece of shit like Civil War into one of the best cape movies. Just blend elements of Annihilation and Conquest and you could get a good movie.

Fuck I loved his first and last appearance
Fuck those fucking upgrades man

Post sexy Ultron