Sup Forums BTFO by Banksy

how can you even recover you racists
im #withher
you racists dont know what you are doing and you should be ashamed
tell me 1 good thing about Trump withouth being racist bigots
i bet you cant

Lots of people would vote for Hitler's reincarnation. The more you say he is racist, the more I love him. This is like me going on Reddit and talking about how tolerant Hillary is that makes them BTFO.

I'm not surprised you are unable to think from any position other than your own and can not understand your opponent's point of view or how he might see Trump's racism as tolerable or even appealing.

What's bad about that?

he hates niggers

> banksy
> not a faggot

Banksy is a walking meme at this point.

> #1 - Trump triggers lefties.

TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

HALT!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread.

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

hey im not a shill
believe it or not people have their own opinioons you alt right cuck

Really makes you think.

I now #FeelTheJohnson

Banksy is a fucking relic , its not the 80s anymore , this isn't all city. Fucking Cuck GTFO with your nigger paint.
> be banksy
> be unable to meme

Hillary Clinton is a criminal and should be prosecuted for treason along with Obama and face the firing squad !!

Those who think globalist & Wall Street whore Hillary Clinton is a viable option need their head examined. She is a Merkel clone that wants to replace the citizens of the US with 3rd worlds, while burning the constitution.

She will usher in the North American Union for her globalist masters, there will be no more United States of America if she becomes POTUS.

Looks nothing like a real Banksy at all

You know who else painted things? HITLER.

Is that really banish? I knew he was some alpha hipster shitty modern art douche but this seems a little freshman art major who watches too much tv even for him.

fuck off conservashit
she will be the best president ever
you are just mad that SHE isnt a HE

Wow, that is sooo brave. It's about time someone finally called out Trump for being a racist.

How is Trump racist

Lol faggot stencils..

Artist
Hahahahahaha

He should kill himself. He has to be well near 50 and still painting on other people's shit.

Contributing nothing to society.

/Thread

That does not look like Banksy's style. Banksy is an artist, not the same as grafitti with stencils.

Banksy comes from my city and ive met several people who know him
he was a private school trust fund hippie twat
nothing he creates is thought provoking, stop giving him the attention he craves

>Banksy

literally who

like only the greatest mind of our generation
are you living under a rock?

How many cocks do you have up your ass right now?

Banksy is a faggot. Lost a lot of fans here when he shared his useless opinion on the freedom tower. Furthermore, this is an amateur hour of a fucking meme. Banksy I hope is moe creative than that

Banksy has always been a cunt

where is the proof that this is banksy?

it seems to be another shit graffiti on private property to perpetuate a false meme

ill have you know i graduated art school and i can confirm its banksy

Wow Banksy, sounds like a quote I heard in 8th grade. So deep.

Not saying you are, but there are a disproportionate number of shill threads and many impressionable newfriends with all the leaks and happenings. The more people familiarize themselves with shill tactics, the faster we become "uncontrolled" and can get back to real discussion.

Have no mercy for slide threads!

wow yugoslavia you are so good at trolling

really 10/10 job there boy. you did it

i gave it my best but im i think i b8ted just a little too hard with my last post
wanted to see if i can still do it after 2 years of just lurking

same dubs
what does it mean

racist has no meaning, there's no such thing as race remember? no one can be racist because we're all the same you literal retard

Comparing trump to Hitler is fucking retarded

>this is bad

I'd vote for Hitler tomorrow, anything, just take the African and Muslim hordes away....