Would your cunt take in US refugees if Yellowstone erupted?

Australia, Argentina, and Brazil have signed deals with the US that would require them to house our displaced population indefinitely if Yellowstone erupted.

Everyone else though gets a choice in the matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/
youtube.com/watch?v=yyD_67t7mI0
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-irma-gun-owners-florida-shoot-down-storm-a7937546.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah that should be enough
no seppos thanks

I hope not, but we have a tendency to open our gates for non whites

Yeah, but we get to put them where we want them...

wtf i didnt agree to this

Nah, too white

prepare to get y'all'd

I think we'd all be too busy preparing for the glaciation that would follow to take in any surviving goblino

what if we let them have an autonomous zone in the middle of the desert with no mining rights

We’d help you reclaim the land that was stolen from you by the insidious Emus.

Yes you did. It’s a 10 year agreement to take us in if Yellowstone erupts in that timeframe.

You got billions of dollars for it.

hmm sure, we dont use the interior of our country anyway.

Not much space thoug, yall yalls better get comfy.

Texans would obviously just immigrate over to Chile, back another Pinochet-type coup, and claim it as New Texas.

Wasn't Texas founded by illegal immigrants from the US?

Well and Mexicans who didn't want to be a part of shitty Mexico anymore.

As disastrous as a Yellowstone eruption would be for the global climate, it would hardly be a death sentence for humans. The first few years would be pretty bad, but things would quickly start to return to relative normalcy after that. In all likelihood, we’d be able to predict an imminent eruption months if not years in advance and be able to make the necessary preparations with enough time to fully evacuate the continental US.

I dont really mind much if they get the beaches. But the jungle belongs to the noble monkey race, we are not sharing it.

>Australia, Argentina, and Brazil have signed deals with the US that would require them to house our displaced population indefinitely if Yellowstone erupted.
NO THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE
NO NOOO
>be american
get YELLOWSTONE'd

i dont want no american refugees in my country
nice numbers though

They were actually legal. Mexico initially granted Anglos from the US full permission to settle in their Northern Territory before Santa Anna began to centralize power.

The entire timeline of the Texas Revolution to the Mexican American War was actually a display of brilliant legal maneuvering by the US to instigate consecutive wars with the intention of taking land from them. Mexicans still bitch about it, but the US played by the rules of the time and just completely outsmarted them.

>Mexicans still bitch about it, but the US played by the rules of the time and just completely outsmarted them.
that was the plan

Most of America, and the american population are outside of the red zone. Why would people go abroad, when they can just move east?

If things got desperate enough, the country can take any land it wants. It's not like it needs permission to roll into Canada should something like this happne.

I'm white, please greet me warmly kudasai

>be the most rich country in the world
>ask other countries to keep your people
why they can be relocated ?

Can't *

Great Plains smothered with volcanic ash = no food for the East.

WTF i don't want refugees, specially burger ones.

We would, but then they'd have to be able to climb the wall first

knowing the history of americans occupying mexican land my best advise would be to kindly ask them to go somewhere else

Fuck, we signed this?!

You wouldn't have to take niggers. Besides, German is one of the most common ancestries in the US.

>Cubans
>in Florida
>Mexican
Uh...

That's right, seek refuge with other countries. We're absolutely filled to the brim up here.

The Eastern US is well watered and capable of feeding itself. California would starve since it's mostly a desert.

>knowing the history of americans occupying mexican land
We aren't occupying any of your land. Your wetback drug dealer cousin Paco is sure occupying ours though.

No, Americans should stay where they are and fight for their country; instead of fleeing from their problems, and scrounging for gibmedats.

>you live in Pennsylvania
I am ok with this.

who /mesafalls/ here?

wouldn't that ash also go east

It's a meme map.

as long as I care you can torch chicano's houses, they can hardly be considered people.

>California would starve since it's mostly a desert.

From the map its only the nonproductive desert parts that's getting covered in ash

*as far as i care

close watts

hopefully only the cute latinas

When usa sends its people, they’re not sending their best.

They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing degeneracy. They’re bringing cuckshit. They’re mutts. And some, I assume, are normal people.

>all those ashes going in the rio grande
Do people really think america is so fertile because abos had forest fires?

>Australia, Argentina, and Brazil have signed deals with the US that would require them to house our displaced population indefinitely if Yellowstone erupted.
what?

>25 to 100
wew

>intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/

Yes mi amigo

Why are the captchas so brutal today?

y'all'd've'd

ive been having trouble with them for a long time now, like squares slowly disappearing after i click on them, and sometimes having to do it 5 or 7 times before It works

No. We'd build a wall.

i don´t want to sound rude but in Argentina we speak spanish and it´s hard for me to believe usaians will speak spanish

hola brochacho

see I can speak spanish

That's BS.

Unironically, a contract of "Hundreds of bilions of dollars" is enough for us to have a crisis of too much money. The whole argentine budget is just 167 billion USD

how do you like them apples

>Everyone else though gets a choice in the matter.
No, we wouldn't, we'd get stuck with the bulk of them on logistics alone

Also this is an interesting subject, is there a source for those treaties?

CHIs will all be left behind to die under a mountain of ash. Don't worry about it.

This

Move over hombre.

sounds like you mix two words

borracho=drunk
and
muchacho=boy

I don't think anyone would want to live here.

It is a mix of two words

English: Bro
Spanish: muchacho

Can you imagine the chicanos listening to cypress hill and stealing your hubcaps???

>Can you imagine the chicanos listening to cypress hill
Are you a time traveler from 1995?

CHI

what kind of beings live in Yellowstone besides yogi the bear?

CAN

It'd be safer in the fallout zone than Mexico.

funny that you ask

NO

savages

LA CRIATURA

Fat tourists

Most likely.

We've helped you out with every natural disaster in one way or another.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyD_67t7mI0

We would ask nicely, well at least the first time

Other types of bear, moose, marmot, bighorn sheep, elk, stone sheep, antelope, whitetail deer, black tail deer, sitka deer, muke deer, javelina, wolverines, wild boar, mountain goats, skunks, raccoons, hares and rabbits, mice, moles, voles, rats, fishers, martins, bobcat, lynx, mountain lion, buffalo, weasels ferrets, beaver, silver fox, red fox, badgers, nearly countless species of bird and fish.

>no wolves

and you still did not help them qualify for the world cup

Seriously? They just had to beat fucking Trinidad and Tobago

hey we are talking about this boys

Soccer

I doubt our economy is strong enough to support the welfare needs of noble american refugee.

>America invades Canadian colonies in 1775
Gets wrecked
>America invades Canadian colonies in 1812-1814
Gets wrecked
>American veterans invade Canada in 1867-1871
Get wrecked
>Japan tricks America and Canada to fight one another in 1943
Ametica gets wrecked, with 7 times as many Ameticans dying in the firefight despite outnumbering the Canadians 6:1 and gaving home-field advantage
>Yellowstone super caldera blows in 2018
Surely America will easily invade Canada this time

>smaller population than California

wolves and coyotes are just hyperactive dogs without loving homes, not creatures

You're fucking dumb

You had 10 timed the population, money, and military all those other times, didn't seem to help any then.

The wolves are Canadian and are extremely agressive super wolves that were introduced by the Clintons to promote strict gun control.

>those cowardly refugees aren’t staying and fighting the volcano extremists

if people can shoot a hurricane why not a supervolcano?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hurricane-irma-gun-owners-florida-shoot-down-storm-a7937546.html

wtf

DE LAS TINIEBLAS