What an Arrogant piece of shit after all the fucked up shit he has done he takes absolutely no responsibility for he...

What an Arrogant piece of shit after all the fucked up shit he has done he takes absolutely no responsibility for he actions. Sure he was brain washed but even when he came back he never thought of turning himself in. instead he runs away and makes shit worse in shot fuck Bucky

He believes that since he was not in any control of his actions during those crimes, that he is an innocent man and should not be subjected to punishment

Tony pls, stop being jealous.

Bucky a cute

And he's got a point.

DUDE MIND CONTROL LMAO

>he takes absolutely no responsibility for he actions

>"I don't think I'm worth it, Steve."
>"I remember all of them."
>"Until what HYDRA put in my head is out, I think this is best for everybody."

Come on, man.

He literally asks to be frozen again

But did he turn himself in to the law?

>Bucky turning himself over to the government
>Even considering it after the events of Winter Soldier

Cap and Bucky were justified in their skepticism and lone-wolf attitudes.

you didn't see the movie. ignored.

The Government was seamlessly replaced by murderous Hydro goons too, he would be retarded to turn himself over to them. How does he know as soon as Tony isn't looking they won't put a bullet in the back of his head and say "Hail Hydra".

You don't turn yourself in for crimes you believe you didn't commit

Wakanda's law, sure

Yes you do, that makes it easier for people to think you didn't do it. He's not black, people might actually believe him.

Except it was done through his body, completely against his will.

But he did do them. and he ran away like it or not he did do those crimes and instead of facing the law and doing the right thing he runs away so that more shit could happen to him and cause him to become the winter solder and hurt more people. running away is not the responsible thing to do. he should have turned himself in long ago but he did not and look what happened as a result.

That would make perfect sense if the Government in Marvel movies weren't incompetent, trigger happy retards.

Good thing the government is only like that in fiction. R-right?

And he is correct. Fuck he's already punished enough that he has to remember doing it.

sure user

OP left before the credits.

Fuck off Ross.

The memory of being a passenger in your own body while killing an old married couple isnt punishment enough?

i don't care he killed my mom

>after all the fucked up shit he has done
that implies choice.

>even when he came back he never thought of turning himself in
because the government would just kill him, or imprison forever.

>why would you turn yourself in to the government knowing that the assholes who brainwashed you have infiltrated the government and would capture you and brainwash you again.

The law aka Shield/Hydra is what made him kill all those people in the first place. Are you forgetting that Pierce was perceived by the public as an authority figure?

He surrendered himself to the law and immediately Zemo got triggered.

Bucky has been failed by "the law" multiple times. Of course he didn't turn himself back in right away, when doing so certainly would put himself back into the hands of stray Hydra agents. He thought he was safer away from the people controlling him. He's an example of how control over a super person can be and has been abused.

He chose to be frozen in the hands of somebody he could trust and would actively search for a cure for his programming, not a government looking to use him as a scapegoat or let him fall into the wrong hands again.

>Sure he was brain washed
There's not "but" after that, man.

>Sure he was brain washed but
stopped reading there

I liked that part a fuck ton.

Objectively it's really stupid as shit and at first I was in my seat just going "oh wow you know exactly that his entire plan is to just have you guys kill each other don't be a complete retard Tony" but then he drops that line and I get that even with the facts in his face it's hard to not want to beat Bucky up.

I did think it was kind of weird that when they're watching the assassination video at the end, Steve looks genuinely distraught about how it effect's Tony, while Bucky's reaction looks more like a guy who got caught stealing office supplies.

Yes you do user. This happens all the time in real life.

For example, guy back in 90s killed a shit load of people at a Chuckie Chesse. It was later found after he was arrested and sentenced that he had a (legit) mental disorder. Once he was put on the meds he did a complete 180 and felt a lot of remorse about what he did. Till this day I believe he is still sitting on death row.

Now using comic book logic, this guy should have ran off, had his buds take care of him, and have everything forgiven once said friends figured out what was wrong. Never mind making amends for the past fuck ups he did.

As for trust of government issues, too fucking bad. Should MCU citizens stop paying taxes because a portion of their money may be funding Hydra?

I was not saying he is wrong. I was saying why he hasn't turned himself in for the crimes. Being forced to against your will, being a "passenger of your own body" won't fly in Comic Book court, unless you're already an established hero

Yeah. they sold the idea that tony wasn't using logic and just didn't care at that point in a believable way.

Once again the Civil War storyline just points out how completely justified cap's side always is given how stupid their world is.

>I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS A GRAND TOTAL OF LIKE TWENTY PEOPLE HAVE DIED UNDER YOUR WATCH WHILE SAVING THE WORLD A DOZEN TIMES YOU NEED SUPERVISION
>A super hyper nazi network has shown itself capable of controlling all branches of government and could be literally anywhere
>SUPERVISION BY THE MILITARY
>Tony Stark I hold you responsible specifically for my son dying given the fact you built the hyper advanced murder robot
>Literally it was mostly just you and Banner who did this
>WE, THE AVENGERS, NEED SUPERVISION SAYS I TONY STARK
>"What if us existing causes all the super villians to show up we need control" says the retarded robot whose almost first action upon birth was to kill his father ignoring that pre Iron Man we have like a shit ton of instances of bullshit super evil going on in the world ranging from the 80s to WWII to ANCIENT TIMES
>Bucky didn't blow them people up
>YEAH HUH HE DID THE GOVERNMENT SAID HE DID
>Nu uh
>YEAH HUH
>Nope
>Bucky actually didn't do it
>MUH MOM

I cannot fathom anyone on the Avengers ever going "maybe we should work for the world government" when the concept of HYDRA exists in any capacity whatsoever.

Tony Stark works for Hydra

/yhrrad

It would have made sense if the UN was working to make them accountable for losses relative to projected losses from inaction, threatening to shut them down once they became a liability.
This was effectively making the Avengers government soldiers with no autonomy and little discretion.

So sending him into a kangaroo court to inevitably be declared guilty for crimes he had zero control or consent over is somehow the right thing to do?

That's retarded.

I'm agreeing with you, dude.

>tfw Jessica Jones handled this dumb overused plot device better than CW

>Should MCU citizens stop paying taxes because a portion of their money may be funding Hydra?
Yes. Objectively.

Of course, because we needed another subplot about questioning Bucky's accountability and whether he was as unwilling as he thinks he was.
Yeah, because that is what we miss in this wall-to-wall packed blockbuster and totally the question with Soviet mind control programming.

Unless I'm reading your post wrong. That was the point of the accord. Caps whole argument was that they would get bogged down in paperwork and politics while the bad stuff was going on.

Tony went about doing everything wrong. But there is no way to defend Cap being allowed to do whatever he thinks is good without paying for the costs.

>the UN was working to make them accountable for losses relative to projected losses from inaction

wouldn't the UN just end up oweing the Avengers trillions of dollars a year in funds for keeping the world from blowing up?

>But there is no way to defend Cap being allowed to do whatever he thinks is good without paying for the costs.

Cap is literally never wrong and there is absolutely no way to ensure that anyone who would be able to give him a system of checks and balances was not actually EVIL.

Cap isn't defending not paying for the cost. It's not like regular laws about murdering random people still doesn't apply to them. The problem with Tony's proposal is that it does nothing to limit the Avengers, there will still be collateral damage and breaking boundaries. Only this time those will be in service to the political aims of the UN.

Is that really his account? Doesn't he have someone to manage his instagram?

Remember that time the Avengers stopped a bunch of aliens from conquering new york city AND, ALSO kept a council of crazy old guys from dropping a nuclear weapon on new york city?

What's the going rate for two new york cities? Two trillion dollars? Twenty trillion dollars? Is the UN going to write the avengers a cheque?

We can't do that with our current police/military/law enforcement. Should we let them do what ever the fuck they want?

Fair enough.

The only middle ground is to remove them from helping in day to day and have them as an "everything has gone to shit and you're our last hope before we push the nuclear missile button"

Remember that time Cap and Falcon saved the world from a neo-nazi take over?

Remember that time Thor stopped some fucks from overwriting reality?

>Should we let them do what ever the fuck they want?

When the entire world is potentially infiltrated by anything from super nazis to A GOD OF LIES I'll allow the team led by the most perfect man on the planet and counts an actual to goodness GOD as a member to do whatever the fuck they want without having to go through the bureaucracy of the UN.

Was a super terrorist stealing a vial of ??? that could kill ??? not enough to get them to do shit? Should we have left that to niggerlands finest to defend their shithole of a country and fail at it?

The only thing the cinematic Avengers have ever done that's remotely fucked up is Tony building Ultron and that was behind everyone's back. You can hang Tony if you want but the rest are so above reproach it's laughable.

So because the team has power and good intentions, its ok that they have no checks or restraints? Or don't even run their plans by an approving body because someone might be corrupt? Nobody thinks the accords were good, but the gov/tony was right that something had to change.

If you haven't already, read The Authority or original Squadron Supreme. You get to see where that line of thinking leads you.

>Be mind controlled and forced to kill people, you literally cannot move your body through your on will.
>Take responsibility
Ok then.

And that time Iron Man and War Machine saved the president from being killed by a terrorist aided by the vice president.

The idea of the accords is nice, it it was an ideal world.

It isn't.

And once demons, shuma-Gorath and other things start pouring in. The government needs to shut up.

I don't think I can discuss this movie with anyone on this website any more, either it's a series of people pretending to be retarded or they're just incapable of following movies for children. The distinction doesn't matter, the result is the same.

And her name was Martha

This

Then what is your complaint?