DUDE lets go to a known rapists house LMAO!

>DUDE lets go to a known rapists house LMAO!
>*get raped at his house*
>WTF I GOT RAPED!? TIME TO KILL MYSELF!

Who writes this drivel?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/iTUH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What movie?

Honestly, I know a couple girls that did retarded shit like that in high school and college.

kek

even going beyond the melodrama i hate how they write high school kids like fucking young adults nowadays, it's unrealistic as fuck

>I was raped so I'll kill myself
>DUDE BETTER MAKE OTHER 12 TAPES ABOUT INANE SHIT TOO LMAO
Legit one of the worst tv shows I've seen

I don't think she knew he was gonna be there

Or high school kids who give philosophical monologues.

You knew a couple girls that killed themselves?
Also how well did the Police investigate these "suicides"?

>DUDE lets yell like a maniac at this little beta whith whom I want to have a relationship without no reason
>DUDE lets stay silent while being raped in a house full of people
>Time to kill myself

That orange and teal is making my eyes bleed

13 Reasons Why, a Netflicks original.

What orange and teal?

it's better though surely?

i couldn't watch 12 hours of people talking like actual highschoolers, it would be fucking paniful

Is this the one where some cafeteria worker starts doing a spasm dance?

When they actually write them like high schoolers people out of touch with reality complain they aren't like real high schoolers

You really haven't noticed? The past scenes have a warm colour tint, while the present scenes have a cold tint.

id take some high school lingo if it meant high school kids that actually acted like super confused, impressionable motherfuckers in a sea of influences without college level logic and rationale

id take the kids from malcolm in the middle over some Juno shit any day

I'm glad they made that faggot one of the bad guys.

Also Sheri did nothing wrong and is waifu af.

>Gives that weird chick no one likes a ride home
>She spergs out about some dumb sign
>LOL HERE'S YOUR TAPE
>Beta-Clay doesn't even fuck her

Alex, Clay and counselor didn't deserve to be on the tapes.
Zach and Sheri are ok people in shitty situations.
Everyone else in the tapes is mentally unhinged. I'd say Marcus and Courtney more than Bryce even.

but actual high school kids don't have to be out of touch with reality

Ah, that. I think it's pretty neat, not eye bleeding.

That whole conversation in green text is women in general. Except trade kill myself with blame everyone but me.

Oh, neither do I. I wasn't the user you responded to.

This. Also that pic gave me a chuckle.

thank god someone made one of these , we should get a general or something

lmao seeing her sperg out about calling the cops over a fucking stop sign

I got your back my dude

Well Alex's list did cause a lot of things, like the end of Hannah's and Jessica's friendship, Bryce grabbing her ass at the store and maybe even her rape to some degree as Alex put him in the spotlight like that.

Ryan and Zach didn't deserve tapes though.

to quote the show "you didn't only put a target on my .... well back (hahahahahaha lmao) you put a target on me, you made it hannah baker hunting season"

>That red herring with Tyler and the guns

I'm not sure if I liked that or not.

Also why were the interview deposition things set in the future? This some time travel shit?

Anyone saw this shit?

Who was in the wrong here?

not justifying the sub-par writing but Clay's tape essentially wasn't his. It was Hannah's and one of the reasons is she let him leave. "you have to be mentioned if im going to tell my story"
>Clay did nothing wrong

i think user was referring to out of touch people in society at large not believing how real high schoolers behave as opposed to the portrayed high schoolers being out of touch.

as far as the show is concerned i think it's glorifying mental illness and CIA propaganda to further disrupt society to make everyone isolated chattle that's easier to control.

You almost got it: "You didn't only put a target on my.... well ass, but you made it open season on Hannah Baker."

neither of them. he was right to play it cool there

oh i misread that comment

Our culture

>he was right to be a turbo-cuck

No but I'm honestly surprised they didn't have a big reveal where Marcus paid one of those cheerleaders to hook him up with the easy-lay Hannah. It seems like that was the implication?

>Clay: Did Hannah kill herself because of me?
>Tony: Yes.

What an asshole.

I don't see how Hannah could have made her interest in him much clearer without spelling it out, and apparently women asking men out isn't allowed.

If Clay had been less dense and had more courage, he'd have suggested the two of them do something fun together instead.

Most of it was indirectly from the list, he did it to get back at Jessica anyway. Also, both Hannah and Jessica are at blame for their friendship's falling out, the show has lots of bits where it shows that Hannah's perspective isn't 100% truth, like the bit with the crumpled paper, and Jessica saying that Hannah was the one that stopped coming to the cafe. Yes, he was an idiot, but you can tell there was no malice directed at Hannah, and he's clearly super affected by her suicide and the tapes.

Juno was cool as fuck , hater

cheers , For some reason i feel really strongly about the show and i dont even know why
one of the reasons i kept watching
>what could goody two shoes clay do that was so bad Hannah user hero?
>is it his tape yet? No
>get to his tape
>he did fuck all
goddamit

While it is unrealistic, it's how high schoolers see themselves and it makes it easier for them to relate to the characters.

>no weed
>no alcohol
>just a couple of highschool friends fucking around and being dumb
>he hates this
go fuck yourself, faggot. this is comfy

Y'all niggas still obsess over this dumb-ass show? baka

Honestly hyped for the school shooting in S2

Is Justin a bad guy? I feel like he is just a victim of a cycle of abuse.

I for one can't believe that Alex wasn't gay desu. Biggest twist in any show of the year.

Sidenote: Fans of the show think that Tyler shot Alex, which I think is a great indicator of how only retards like this show.

his actor was, his actor IRl is gay with the actor of Justin, and yeah there is not chance that Alex wasn't gay

setting up season 2: 13 reasons why Tyler shot up the school

This is actually what the show was about

Clay is so oblivious that it's downright comical.

DUDE, ONE MISERABLE PERSON MAKES A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER MISERABLE PEOPLE WHO MADE HER FEEL MISERABLE EVEN MORE MISERABLE: THE SHOW.

It's like watching a live action shonen anime protagonist sometimes. I don't understand how someone as smart as he clearly is could fail to see such obvious signs.

yeah but shouldn't we discourage that kind of shitty pandering?

Tony was a ghost the whole time

he misses the point of zombies entirely , their thing is that they are relentlessness completely vampires and werewolves are still people kind of , you can make an attempt at reasoning with them. You can lock a werewolf in a room when he transforms. Zombies on the other hand are completely mindless. They don't care who you are and what you have to say. They eat brains until they die and that's it.

>He doesn't understand that zombies reflect the zeitgeist of threats to society at which they were made

Literally would kill myself since he's such a pleb. I mean I hate the zombies meme too, but I do understand the theories of why they exist.

Bad guy depends on where you're looking from. As Jessica's boyfriend, he should have done whatever he could to stop Bryce, call people and everything. Bryce was his best friend, his hero etc, so it's also understandable that he froze and couldn't do anything when Bryce pushed him out of the way. His first tape was also kind of minor and wasn't directly his fault that Hannah got labelled as a slut. His home life sucks and I can empathize with his struggles. He starts becoming less empathetic when he starts going nuclear trying to shut Clay down. I like his character arc, it's pretty nice that even in a teen drama you have a couple characters who do irredeemable shit that don't act in completely black and white morality.

If anything, I hope the edgy teenagers watching this at least take out from it that people aren't 1-dimensional.

>downright comical
Just like real life.

I can relate to missing opportunities, but mostly fucking girls in college not being a turbo beta like this.

Don't go to college with a gf kids, you'll miss the easiest sex of your lives

What did people who have self harmed before think of the suicide scene?

Seemed bretty realistic, kind of made me glad I never went as far as trying to kill myself that way I was close to tho

its easy to ridicule from the comfort of your monitor/phone/tv , but i ain't blaming him, i would be spilling spaghetti 100000* times as hard when a qt3.14159 speaks to me.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is as beta as me and Clay!
nah

Hannah: Clay, I want you to take your p0n0s to my vag00 and J-J-JAM IT IN!
Clay: ...You lost me.

Hannah: This is your tape Clay.

it was the last time they spoke as friends

3 times he probably could have saved her life by sacking up - at the movie theatre just before she asks out Marcus, by kissing her at the dance and kissing her here.

Not his fault of course, but it's the small things you miss that means you miss out on great things down the line

>a Netflicks original
mind blown. never noticed this pun.

the show had to include him being Beta or else it wouldn't have the same effect. the effect being that qt's still off themselves for reasons like idk it makes no sense

It's an oxymoron, lad.

How does it feel to be that retarded?

dude rich n hot americans girl have their problems too!
fuck white males desu.

English isn't my first language and I never used the word flick before this film/movie/kino bullshit became a meme.

And when they sat on the top of the movie theatre and watched the moon together. He set up the perfect romantic moment and didn't go all the way in.

Clay's mom would get the pipe desu.

You say that but I've been there. Had a good time with this chick, we hang around the whole weekend. Then one night we hit karaoke until 2 AM. The moment was like that and I offer to walk her home and subtly ask whether her family is there or not. You know because tv taught me if I don't seize the chance then I'm the fucking idiot. But then she noticed what I really meant amd stared apologozing if she seems to be leading me on all this time. I felt so shitty I just want to run away but I kept my cool. In the end I called a cab for her and when I opened the door to let her in she hugged me briefly, I think just to reassure me that we're still friends and that's hella cool of her but nothing is the same after that. Not everything is like on tv lads.

>Went to college single
>Left it single due to medical issues
>still a virgin at 21

you need to wait for a sign from her, not push it yourself. So if she asked you to walk her home because it's late, and then mentions her parents aren't in, then you move

>25-35 year old men watch a show for young women and teens

>go on the internet and complain that it panders to young women and teens

fascinating

not reallyt

>Produced by Selena Gomez
Hannah should have been blacked not suicided.

>subtly ask whether her family is there or not.
Bit creepy 2bh.

Where is the rape scene Sup Forums? I'm disappointed in you all.

How are they going to make a season 2 of this? Hannah is dead. The mystery is solved. Some other girl is going to kill herself and leave her tapes behind? Is Tyler going to make 13 recording before going columbine?

This is fucking retarded.

Clay is /our guy/.

dodged a bullet

Say no more.

vid.me/iTUH

exactly sometimes you can do everything right but there just not into it
did you get chances that you blew or did you not get chances
vid.me/iTUH
this guy doesn't seem to think so

you fucked up the execution though. she might have been interested in you but you shouldn't have asked if her parents were home, especially after just a weekend together. gives girls the idea you're only interested in sex.

Clay's situation is different because the girl is giving obvious signs she's interested but he can't reciprocate.

>mfw I was just about to make the exact same post

What did you mean by this?

I'm tired of movies and tv continuing the trope that you can just pop it right in while in water, that shit flat out doens't work. Water is the anti-lube, that dudes dick would have been ripped in half.

Nice, thanks. Too bad water is such a shit lubricant though, as that user said

If he dated her she would 100% cuck him all the time and destroy his emotional capacity forever

Talking from experience

the muscles in the vaginal walls would have been tensed up as fuck and the water would make it like trying to squeeze your dick in a 1 cm gap between two peices of sandpaper right? like is that even possible

You say that like she would hold up a board with the word SIGN on it. I can't be sure of anything anymore.

I said SUBTLY. I asked her if she already called her family to tell them she's coming home late and she said she lives by herself. Even I know how creepy it is to ask if someone's alone for the night like that.

>i like this guy but im too much of a bitch to tell him so im gonna go get fucked by some chad instead to force his move

It felt like she was being really vindictive to the counselor

lol virgins

Anyone who's tried to have sex in a tub, shower or otherwise would tell you the same, if anyone here is a virgin its you.

This show seems like shit and just
>I got fucked by an ass chad and not a brochad

Chad may win. But not all Chads are bad. Its like a tier system. Women are too dumb to know it. So that's why they mistake abuse with confidence.

Girls have shit roll models. Used to be thier dads. But now being a rebel is cool. Listen to MTV and pop culture. The rock n roll boys and drug dealers

Once we let girls have MTV show them boys it ruined them. Because most girls dont fully bond with thier fathers. Who would show them what a real man is like....

Seems girls with strong father bonds usually if not always end up with good guys and in loving relationships.

But I bet a majority of girls with no dads or who want to rebel end up lonely. Abused. Or raped.