You arrive in the town of Sweetwater. What's the first thing you do?

You arrive in the town of Sweetwater. What's the first thing you do?

Kill one of the bots and take his job.

They know who's a host and who's a guest.

I'd ass fuck all the whores first.

Fuck a 12 year old looking lolibot in front of the fathee then ask the mother to join in
Its fine tho they are robots lmao

find some sweetwaters xd hehe

They have cameras everywhere
I feel like this place would shut down day 1 if they didn't have rules preventing that shit

Try to shoot myself

I'd take a massive shit on Clementine's face and tell her to lick it up - and she would.

I pay good money to jizz inside a 12 year old that give those cunts their salary i can fuck my lolibot whenever i want
They just jealous they cant afford one

What's to stop a guest from falling off a cliff and dying? They can't program gravity.

rape

the cliffs aren't real and everything is built on matresses so even falling down is like jumping on a bed

Rape Delores right next to the horse in the middle of town.

The guests don't weigh much because of the shrink ray. You would just land in your feet, the same way an ant is fine if you drop it.

Explore my repressed sexual desires, obviously.

Do you thibk guest ever accidentally raped another guest because he thought she was a robot?

>shrink ray
Is this bait?

No its canon, have you even watched the show?

dumbass pleb faggot

what about the horse?

Fuck a horse in the ass

Leave the town of Sweetwater.

Go to Dolores' house, rape her, make her live in the pig pen and force her to drink horse piss, all while Teddy watches from the cuck shed

xd

I'd step off the train completely naked. My holiday has begun.

I'd spend the whole time doing weird shit. Take my horse inside buildings, take a dump on the floor, even try to convince other guests that I'm a robot and take them on bullshit pointless "quests". Farting in people's faces would be a regular thing too.

>They have cameras everywhere

With the amount of shit the operators miss I'm sure fucking a lolibot wont be that difficult after 2/3 visits

>Teddy watches from the cuck shed

Get back on the train and leave

You can't just do a 360 and walk away from an opportunity like this though

if you do 360 you'd just keep walking in the same direction, you mean 180

And miss out on all that raep?

I'd try to steal everything there is. Guns, gold, NPC clothes, jugs, brooms, empty buckets, everything.

SO RANDUM XD

*holds up spork*

For all intensive purposes, you're wrong m8. I guess if thats how you want to interpret it though, it could be a blessing in the skies, since you'd get to experience Westworld after all

Let the horse rape her later.

DELETE THIS

rape another guest and pretend i didnt know

>intensive purposes

>implies youre allowed to stab child hosts to death but not rape them
theyre just hosts

It's all fake.

> >intensive purposes

so is rape. Where's the pleasure in rape if you're not crushing someone's will?

I wanted to fuck that ''2 in westworld'' more than all the chicks in the actual park

Oh shit man, you are edgy as fuck! You better be careful nobody hears you say that, I don't think the world is ready for a maverick like you! I wish I could be a rebel, playing by my own rules and waking up the sheeple

You sound like you've never had your limp dick anywhere near a vagina in your entire life.

you missed the other one

meh, learn to follow the conversation

I guess if you're that into the scenario, you''d probably take that for granite

yeah, so does everyone else
someone made a macro of it, wish i saved it

>step off the train

it's dick slappin' time

>intensive purposes

Do you think if things like this, or even more accessible experiences like VR with haptic feedback body suits, were widespread in the future, we'd eventually lose all interest in sex and sexual deviancy? Like, when I buy 6 packs of Haribo's, I lose interest after the 3rd or 4th pack

just go to sweden

Re-enact Blood Meridian with myself as the Judge.

Most people wouldnt be able to afford that stuff but for the people that do I'd imagine that they'd lose interest in vanilla sex and their deviancy will reach and surpass scat levels

try to roleplay and enjoy the world, but end up becoming a serial rapist killer

literally how my open-world vidya game sessions end up proceeding

fuck off back to where you came from

No point saying shit, people like that are a diamond dozen around this time of the year

you did it once and it was fine but you always try to force it in as many times as you can just like reddit. it's not funny stop forcing it. nobody liked it hereand you're so sad dumb and stupid that you just tried it again. fuck off retard

Programming gravity wouldn't be far off the level of pure manchild fantasy elsewhere present in the series. This series is gay.

fucking lol'd hard

Lay down in the street and just an all day

Light the whole town and every host i could kill on fire. Guess nobody at the Westworld management even thought about that.
What can they do? Rebuild the whole town in a day?

a big dump then they have to change the same to SHITWATER lel

So... does that mean "blessing in the skies" gets a pass?

>people wouldn't be able to afford that stuff
>doesn't know how the free market operates

Westworld sucks, kys

>What can they do? Rebuild the whole town in a day?

>rebuild town
>haul out really old robots
>kek at the interactions with guests

I'd grab Dolores right away and ride in to the boonies, she'd serve as my personal cum dumpster while I decapitate the natives.

Ask directions to Shogun World. Cowboys are gay.

Find Armistice, do bandit stuff.

Go find me an injun woman and shack up with her after killing her tribe

With her butt?

this

Rape sex and fuck.

there's a lot of shit in the show suggesting they're living in some kind of anarcho-capitalist society.

I'd try to find the maze.

>rape everything in sight
>for 5 minutes most
>get bored and start shooting people
>have an existential crisis
>kill myself

>yfw you get to Sweetwater and another guest has just picked up the can for Dolores or successfully wooed Snek

The most popular attractions are the ones you have to wait in line for, folks..

I'd log onto Sup Forums

These violent delights have violent ends.

Commence operations on The Interracial Westworld Grounds.

All white girls are immediatley gifted a tall nubian cowboy lord where they are then instructed to breed with said nubian until the BBC quota is met.

It would be a nice life..filled with happiness and compliance. The white males would lay dormant in their cuck sheds of course, watching their daughters getting bred with superior black seed, the world finally making sense and coming closer to the endgame it was always meant to become.

A beautiful utopia.

A Westworld Breeding Grounds.

>falling for this babby class b8

>is this bait?

Is this?

Do the hosts pee and poop?
I would force Dolores to pee and poop on herself in the middle of town

I would make a beeline for my waifu and have sxyy times ignoring all the bullshit about the maze. I would also rob some people.

Take a shit

She's sexy and I would do her, but she no ass at all.

I wonder if Snek is programmed with the ability to fall in love.

Honestly?

Probably do the treasure hunt.

I think so too. In the real wild west perhaps such things were possible but I can't hrlp but notice all girls at whore house are 30+? Was that typical?

Not much of a rind on you user.

Not much of a rind on you user.

They can if it's in the shrinking machine

Pfft like what?
Entire show has been set in damn theme park.
If a show was filmed entirely in Disneyworld you'd probably think the same, but without actually seeing wider Orlando you can't make that conclusion.

Wait for PPQueen87 to show up for our date

I didn't see any roads, this checks out

>swnpoyic
Why live?

>I wonder if Snek is programmed with the ability to fall in love.
I assumed she and Hector were a thing.

Fuck the whores.