It's almost Mother's day Sup Forums.
You doing anything for your mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I can do is call her.

I gotta work.

My mom used to read this to me all the time when I was little :3

That's all a mother needs, a son who calls and isn't a NEET.

Your Lucky you still have a mother. If she was still alive I'd visit her

I'm taking her out for a nice dinner.
This book always made me cry, and I have no idea why it did.

>That book

it's not exactly rocket science. it's sad. it's a big gooey pile of sentiment and aging, crammed into like six pages.

anyway, my mom asked me to draw her as anime, so i am doing that

Because you know deep down you'll have to sing it to her someday, and that'll be it.
Fuck I'm tearing up..

I'm buying her a gravestone

This book gave me a panic attack as a kid

Mine is dead.
There's nothing I can do.

>Reminder to tell your mother you love her.
Fuck you Facebook.

FUCK YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF THAT

Me and my brothers are taking her out for dinner.

putting flowers on her grave

I got her a pair of movie passes and I think we're having dinner at my uncle's house.

CW Flash fixed that.

I give my mother an allowance.
And I'm not reciprocating.
She's an idiot that couldn't care for me or herself.
My father wasn't a good person either.

Great book. Mother used to read this to me all the time.

I bought her some nice cheese. Won't be able to see her though, so my scumbag brother's gonna give her it.

Wait, Superman has Martha. Is Martha dead?

Actually, my parents are dead.

Hi Bruce.

I think the comic writer was only considering birth parents.
So technically correct - the best kind of correct.

I believe Ma and Pa Kent are dead in Nu52.

Stroke, complications from alcoholism, and my inheritance was radically reduced due to said alcoholism.
I could get a moped and a storage shack and dress up as a Tom of Finland character. Crime fighting potential... Minimal.

I've only spoken to my mom three times in the past 9 years, third time being this past Tuesday after hearing she had a heart attack last weekend and had only gotten home Monday night.

We haven't spoken much in 13 years, but the past 9 were where I pretty much cut her out of my life. Messed up thing is that I didn't feel anything when I got the call Tuesday morning. I guess she's pretty much a stranger to me now.

Sorry for the blog.

I'm killing her, and myself. Already got the framejob planned out. Nobody will trust Batman after this

Got a few things for her

I gotta work all day tomorrow and my dad and brother's are taking her to dinner

The rest of my brother's will just call since they don't live in town anymore

Asked mine what she wanted "economically independent sons" she replied. She already has that and I have a feeling that is all she could ask for, plus we all have it good and I left my 2 year of constant depression last year.
I'm taking her out for dinner. It's the least I could do.

no way... the same thing happened to me...

Going to visit our grandmother who has passed away then dinner with the extended family.

I feel like if my mom said that, I'd laugh and say "Let's be reasonable here"

Mother's Day in the UK is in March.

Took her out for dinner and got her some flowers. I love my mum.

Bro, is that you? Remember that we are taking dad out for the Warcraft movie later this year.

I'll get her some flowers tomorrow morning and put them on her dining room table before she gets home from church. I'll also probably pick up some sweets, she likes the kinds that I like but I'll get some of the kind that she really likes.

Even as a grown ass man, that book still makes me cry.

right in the feels man. this and the giving tree.
RIGHT IN TH FEELS

why

Took her out to lunch today since I'm flying out of town in a few hours.

My mother was a BPD psychopath that killed my dad.

I'd probably be all about raping and torturing women if it weren't for my wonderful aunt being a surrogate for me.

How about treating her instead? I mean, she obviously did a better job

I paid for everything when we went to Civil War yesterday.

I have to work but as soon as I get off Im gonna make her dinner
its the best I can do for her

because I hate myself

Man, Michael Jackson looked rough in his final years.

>that book
Why did you have to remind me of this

don't take it out on someone else then
that's bad

Killing her was a metaphor, because she'll probably be destroyed after I kill myself(And blame it on The Goddamn Batman). Dad might be sad, I don't know.

that's still bad
you'll make everyone around you sad

Better sad than disappointed I always say!

that's actually worse
they'll be both too, it's not like they'll stop being one or the other

Instead of what, user? I said I'm NOT all about raping and torturing women. Fun as that might be with the right partner.

I'm treating her like I always do, but I have no idea what to do this year. I can't do flowers again, that's lame.

My mom actually sent me this book after I cut off all contact with her in my teens.

Mother's day is rough for me. Mom gets all stressed out because of grandma being an asshole yet again that most that she does during the day is complain.
I feel like I'm a terrible kid.

Your aunt, user. I meant treating your aunt.

I will cry a lot and look at the box her ashes are in.

She died in March.

Sherri's berries. Sent with love, and a personalized mother's day card.
And of course I'm gonna call her.

I just wish Johnsonville would send Brats through the mail for Father's day. Maybe some crabcakes? Dunno. He's a man of good taste...

Visiting her grave. That book hits me in a bad spot. When mom was dying the cancer got to her brain. She could obviously still understand you but whenever she tried to talk it would come out weird. The hospice nurse called it word salad. The two things she never lost though even right up to the very end was "I love you" and a silly singsong she used to say when she'd tuck me into bed as a kid. She'd always respond perfectly to either of those no matter how bad she got.

My mom has gotten sick over the final half of the week, so I drove from my dorm back home to take care of her for a few days, she doesn't have anyone else. Reading the responses in this thread have reminded me that I'm lucky she's still on God's Green Earth

My sister is coming over and we're cooking Mom, Grandma, and my sister's mother in law a huge breakfast. Pancakes (my specialty), bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs, coffee, toast. The whole nine yards.

Then for dinner I'll be grilling some steaks.

I hate myself for not doing anything. I love her, but I'm so worthless. Fuck now I'm tearing up out of nowhere.

Nothing.
I haven't talked to her since I was 15.

>Son, draw me like one of your japanese mangos!

Mine too. I hated it.
I ripped it up in front of her. She cried like a weewee baby!

Fuck me in the feels, man, I'm sorry.
Grandma died this march. I just recalled the lullaby word for word that she sang for me when I was like 3. It was about the trolls in woods

Mine disowned me after she tried to destroy my life and get me murdered. The best gift I can give her is letting her continue to think I'm dead.

She's getting a call on Skype and since I have a paying job now, I ordered a bunch of unusual cacti for her collection. She used up a whole inheritance to put me through school debt-free instead of spending it on herself, so she's getting awesome Mothers' Days forever.

>people in this thread actually caring about some normie bitch that got knocked up on chad's cock
Sup Forumsmbler, everybody

Call your mother user. Make sure she's okay. Make sure she knows you're okay.

I'll just call her a whore from her basement. That's all she deserves.

She at least carried you for nine months to allow you to live.

Yeah, not only is she a normie slut, she caused my misery as well.

Plenty of decent meat and cheese out there that can be shipped to your pop's door.

I visited my mom on the weekend like I do almost every weekend and took her out to diner but apart from that nothing special but from the sound of some people in this thread I'm still doing better then most.

I visit my parents and grandparents every Saturday for a couple of hours, family loyalty is basically what's holding us together. Even my grandma who despite being a great loving and caring grandmother fully admits to being a shitty actual mother to my mom and aunt's who regularly got angry and beat them for stupid reasons and my mom still visits and calls her regularly.

Got her some solar-powered garden lights and a nice travel cup, and tonight I made her pasta and a cheese plate and we chatted. Mostly been spending time with her as a gift, she's getting older and I know I don't have a whole lot of time with her or my dad left.

Moved back across the state to be closer to them. My dad's been getting spacier and spacier, and my mom's starting to do it, too.

You only have so much time with them, boyos. Spend it well. Try to be a good son, it's all they ever really wanted.

dude what

I'm sorry, your mother was loss life.

Mom's a violent, thieving drug addict. My dad and I are gonna take my grandma out to lunch, though.

>this fucking book
I was having a good week

You just HAD to post that book. God damn it.

On the other hand, thanks for reminding me to do something nice for my mom this Sunday.

My sister and I bought her a book we think she'll like, and the family's going out to dinner.

Also, did anyone else get creeped out by that book as a kid? I think it was the imagery of an elderly woman breaking into my house while I slept that did it.

It was a little strange, but the feel is all too real.

The mom is a creepy, emotionally abusive shit. I'll never understand why people like that awful book.

Where i live mother's day was last sunday it was my dog's birthday the dog died and we couldn't do anything but cry all day i feel so sorry for her and my mom

>MFW I love my mom
youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ

Guess I'l just call her again just to talk and create another flimsy excuse as to why I'm not visiting her.

My mom used to read this to me as a kid. When she discovered that my wife was being relocated from our hometown by the Air Force, she worried that we'd drift apart due to the distance. On the day I was to leave, I gave her a brand new copy of the book, hugged her, and recited the final lines of the book to her.

"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living,
My mommy you'll be"

I can't think of this book without tearing up at least a little.

I gave mine $200 cash.

So did I.

What do corpses need money for, Bruce?

God damn it, Sup Forums, I was such a terrible kid and no amount of gifts and dinners will ever repay my mother for the hell my brother and I put her through

Only one option left.

tell that to the ferryman

bro...call her buy her a card and tell her you love her, maybe make her breakfast vacuum the house...it doent take much

I'm going to call her and wish her good luck calling her mother, then call her mother.

We aren't all that close. We haven't had a loving moment since I was like 11. She's a workaholic and can never be wrong.
But we're going to see one of our favorite movies in the theater and dinner the next day with her and my grandma.

Made chocolate cover straberries for her and my future mother-in-law, bout her a fan and a aux. cord for her car. bought my mother-in-law a teacup
...and yes y mom read this to me....i still cry

Giving her money for the mother's day bingo like every year. Since my Godmother never had kids I buy her a set of books and goes with my mom. Also my brother is a good-for-nothing NEET so I say the money is from me and him so he won't kill himself from the shame.

>Made chocolate cover straberries for her and my future mother-in-law
Are you trying to have sex with them?