1. Your country

1. Your country.
2. Did you experience teenage love?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

do you think I'd be here if i did

yes

yes, but not the sex part.

It's been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, Raphaël, a young girl's erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It's already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you've known since your adolescence, Raphaël, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That's how it is.

lmao of course not

no
i recall that in middle school one girl legitimately wanted to kiss me and i just made some excuse
now when i stalk her on facebook she's the cutest girl ive ever seen
but i dont care anymore

no
the things I wouldn't do to go back in time and experience a life in which I was born as a casanova

bullshit for emotional beta males.
when you are a teen you just want to fuck and that's it, there is no soyboy anime fantasy in the middle.

I didn't even experience non-teenage love haha

>teenage love
Doesn't exist, you fuck for a couple of months then break up

Yep, lasted 4 years..we broke up over video games

what is love

Yeah, it was fucking awful and left me with a load of emotional baggage.

People shouldn't be allowed to be in relationships until they are emotionally mature.

1. Japan
2.I haven't never loved such as experience.

>Shitaly
> Yes but this is not so special,if you never feeled this don't worry

Yes Miss Rafferty gave me some good extracurriculars in middle school

jap
no

my favorite girl got bf before I knew it
she went home with him

I met her in junior high school
buy he met her in high school

I hate me that didn't do anything

it is well known that asians have no feelings
especially chinese

>Italy
Yes, my fist husbando was Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

yes but not bilaterally
sucked

bfってなに?

No.
Also I went to mechanical engineering.
Also I wasn't hugged for last 15 years.

boyfriend

I remember the famous "teenage couple" and it was actually normies "preparing" artificially their stuff, you see them just a few days, and after it they changed.

sometimes it was a 14 years old girl fucked by some 17-18 years old dudes.

sometimes it was also "exhibitionnists" arguing like mad people in front of everyones, I see it on high school, the entire watched them, the guy insulted the chick who insulted him too, yelling and loud, the guy take her hair and they finally goes to another area, tomorrow they started to behave hypocritically like if nothing happened yesterday.

really you need to stop overrating that bullshit and be honest with yourselves: you just wanted to fuck, there is no place in reality for your american sitcom or anime idealistic fantasy, especially whe you are surrounded by garbage proletarians who don't even really gives a fuck about their couples.

Why is Chinise?

I had 3 girlfriends during my teenage years but I never experienced love with them, only with a girl that I fell in love with but rejected me.

あー そういうことね

Italy
I've never experienced any kind of love.

>be 13
>get invited to sleepover with my crush
>we watch a horror movie
>she is clenching me hard
>she goes in for a kiss
>heart rate goes up, no idea how to kiss
>kiss her on the mouth
>she tries to force her tongue in
>ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE OUT
>panic, say I have to pee
>it doesn't happen
We spooned because she was scared after the movie, but I legit think I could have had a gf if I didn't sperg out that night. We just remained friends after

No, it's supposed to be an improper relationship over here

nobody knows how to kiss user
everybody just does something random with their tongue and hopes that what they're doing is ok

Flag
Yes, when I was 15. It was another boy. Chuckled myself remembering those moments. Now I'm with engaged with my half soul lady.

I realized that now, but I was afraid I'd do something disgusting and weird

he was 13, a little anxiety is pretty fair
of course i gave my first kiss (tongue) at 25 and i was cool, but at his age i would have sperged

>Girl that always used to try to joke around with me
>One time we meet in the staircase alone, in between classes
>She pushes herself against me
>I hug her because I was awkward autist

yeah I understand, my first kiss I was also nervous as fuck that what I did was "weird" or "wrong"
just don't overdue it with the tongue (not stick it all in or move too fast) and you're fine

I haven't hugged anyone in years but I've also never been in love and I'm generally incapable of feeling loneliness.

no I went to a boys school

I did. It was in 10th grade. Her name was Anastasia and she was a girlfriend of my friend whom I had known since 5th grade. We used to spend nights sending each other messages and talking of sex mostly while her bf who was my friend was sure that she belonged to him only. It was sort of sex via mobile phone - there was a thing called ICQ back in 2007. Then my friend got angry with me when he found out about our affair but I never had sex with her, I didn't even make out with her, and meanwhile my teenage love found herself plenty of other boys. The most complicated thing was that we were studying together and it was hell for me. I was broken and it took me more than a year to get rid of pain somewhere closer to my chest. And we still talk from time to time with my friend.
Two things I learnt from that:
1. Girls are emotionaly unstable.
2. The relationship between human beings are very comlicated and create more problems and pain then they could possibly solve.

Yeah, I miss it
Who would have thought how far will I fall

Yeah, I dated the same girl through all of highschool.
We broke up because we went to college thousands of miles away from each other
We still talk all the time though
>tfw have never felt the same way about anyone after her

No, it's such a shame, now my younger brother is doing it and it kills me inside.

>14
hot

why do anglos do this

It's like saying that quality beverage is for emotional beta males, because when you are a teen you just want to get drunk.

No, i sheltered myself at like 10-11 years old, basically i have sat in my room for 13 years now.

I thought swede girls were easy?

Even when I was in the Army, ugly manlets were picking up Swede girls

nah my first and hopefully last love was/is when I was 19-20 years old

Yep. Ive had girlfriends on and off since 3rd grade. Overrated as hell, teenagers don't feel what I've felt as an adult. Adult love means more.

Would you feel better if he was a recluse loser like you?

finlandi
yes. it was the only love I've ever experienced

Of course.

I dated with 4girIs
Highschool days was my goldage

For a flash, then she revealed herself a whore.
Not sure if it was love tho.

nice

I did. The only good thing that have happened to me. I still cherish it.

No.
I could have, but for some self-destructive reason i didn't. Multiple times.
Today i'm a depressed adult with no life experience.

1. Flag.
2. Yes. I don't know if it's because I took their first times but whenever my high school exes run into me and the topic of sex comes up they always tell me how I'm better at sex than their current boyfriends. Obvious signal they want to get it on, but I'm not gonna wreck mine or their current relationships for old time's sake.

I did experience teenage love
she didn't

no

Also avoided every girl that came up to you out of fear and shyness?

This is destructive af, to keep on remembering those chances, it would have been better to not have had chances at all

I just wish I could go back time once

Exactly. I've always been a pile of insecurity and inaction.
At least no one cares about me today, so nothing is expected from me.
Feels fucking bad man.

how old are you?

I experienced teenage love.
Her too.

1. Memetugal
2. I'm a turbomanlet, so I guess I'm going to die without knowing what love feels like

Yes, the purest I've ever had

1. flag
2. barely (I was 17 she was 19)

Same. I'm 5'8 here and most women are the same as me or taller.

In fact I've noticed the 14-15 yo girls are even taller than me nowadays. Its crazy

Yes, for a year tho.

I did, for like 7 years
She did, not towards me

And ofc I'm totally not the shy type nor an unattracrive short guy

Brazil
Had the chances to but rejected them because i'm retarded and severely suicidal.

I don't want to suffer anymore

Sometimes I see other manlets and I just wonder how they do it. Do they just like find a girl that somehow legitimately doesn't care?

i still fuck young boys daily

You're too self aware, amerimutt. Most people probably don't care about height, and if you're focusing so much on it then you probably don't have any desirable quality whatsoever.

Flag
Yes

Sure

stop

>fell for the "being nice" meme

Nothing happened

>tfw you flirt with girls but are too cowardly to try anything that would make your affection obvious
So close, yet so, so far...

1 flag
2 no
bye

Stop
STOP

Flag
Yes, when I was 17. But like everyone else here (I'm assuming), I sperged out and blew off my only opportunity

Nope. Had a gf from age 22 to 26.

That was so long ago, it hadn't been invented yet.

>sperged out and blew off my only opportunity
Not me.
I got cheated on. Twice.

And it happened again with my last relationship.

yes
nothing will ever be the same as that innocence we both had at the time

Canada (when I was a teenager there, at least)
No

One girl seemed to want to get close to me in highschool, hugging me all the time when we met, sitting with me at lunch, talking with me all the time, asking me to hang out after school etc. But i was too much of an autist to confirm it, shit happens i suppose

yes

i did not, however, experience teenage sex
maybe in a year or two it will be better anyway because i'm sexier and more emotionally focused than when i was a teenager, but truly in my most vulnerable years there were no women who would comfort my insecurities.

instead they only wanted what was strong about me, and so i left women to their own devices

>italy
>yes

It was all awesome at first, it lasted 2 years where we frequently fucked like animals. Then after 2 years it was all over.

Looking back it was a nice ride but I didn't even want it to go for too long. It has been nice til it lasted and it's ok like this.

That's how most relationships start. Girls latch on to a man so they can claim to have a boyfriend, but if someone they like better shows up they cheat on their former boyfriend with that guy and once they're sure this guy is a keeper they break up with the former. The usual sign this is happening is a sudden lack of investment in the relationship.

Mind you, guys do this too. It's important to not be a bitter /r9k/ shitter and understand how society works. Only then can you be successful. In general, you shouldn't see a girl claiming to have a boyfriend as an indirect determent of your advances but rather as the girl throwing you a challenge and making a claim that she is desired and thus worth your time.

I LITERALLY KNOW THIS FEELING

TWO GIRLS WERE IN LOVE WITH ME BUT I WAS TOO AUTIST TO CONFIRM

Now I'll be alone for the rest of my fucking life, lost all my chances