HILLARY HIRES DEBBIE!

Fresh from Hillary's campaign website Debbie Wasserman-Schultz will be joining Hillary's campaign. So how will this play out among the Bernouts? Is Hillary really this stupid?

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/statements/2016/07/24/hillary-clinton-statement-on-the-resignation-of-democratic-national-committee-chair-debbie-wasserman-schultz/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22021
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22125
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5013
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18233
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KEK i hope this is true

It is 100% true, and I'm pretty sure once the Bernouts hear about it they'll be pissed.

Un-fucking-real

Crooked Hillary being Crooked

the level of overt corruption is huge. The sad fact is, this shit isnt new. Its just that hillary is awful at covering it up.

Its amazing anyone supports the democratic party.

you cant make this shit up.

She found somebody corrupt enough to hang out with.

Doing this to cover up the fact that she had to step down due to corruption.

Past 2 weeks it feels like Democrats are the evil that is dividing the people. Very one sided and closed minded.

Yeah but it's a terrible strategy, it just makes her look even more corrupt since it was on Hillary's behalf that she did it all. All this does is remove Hillary's plausible deniability.

>pretending that women cant think

I assume she had to.. Gotta pay the dues. Easy Rider great film.

Doesn't seem to be a Clinton Foundation General so i will post my latest findings here.

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22021
"It doesn't matter how/where the money is coming from, just that it came in."

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/22125
Interest in tracking down a photo of a Mr. Hamilton which he got without their "Permission"

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/5013
"Fuck off pablo"

>wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/18233
"Can we shut it down please"

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18539
Hillary calls Omar Abu Jariban a "Sand nigger"

The most interest is in the last link

Let me get this straight, DWS is so incompetent as DNC leader she has to resign, yet hillary is willing to hire her??? lmaffo.

Has this been sent to Fox?

Literally why? For what fucking purpose would she be dumb enough to do this?

>can we shut it down please?
I swear the memes are becoming real
>Hillary calls Omar Abu Jariban a Sand Nigger
Oh Shit, Hilldawg using racial slurs in official correspondence? This could be big

Fox are cucks

I want to cry right now. This is the movement I throw my life into. I donated. I made phone calls. I used my own money took a bus to places to canvas for the campaign. I fought with my friends and co-workers when they said I was stupid to believe in him that he would be sell out like Jessie Jackson. I told them Bernie was a different kind of candidate that he wouldn't sell-out. Well! How wrong I was. When Bernie said he would lead his movement to fight billionaire class and fight for working family. That billionaire is Hillary Clinton and her supporters. She is our real enemy. Even with all the evidences in front of you, you still blindly supports our enemy. Yu know what DWS is just Hillary's dog. The whole Democratic party is fuck up and you are now a part of it. You are one of her dogs now. Why Bernie? Why? Why did you do this to us? Did someone threaten you and your family? Did you lie to us all along? How you even stand on the same platform with those people who cheated you, made fun of you and us, your supporters. Do you know many people have given their saving to this movement. They cut their meal to 1-2 meal a day, they cut their grocery to be able to send $10, $15 to your campaign. You broke your promise, you took the money from us, working people, and you threw your support to the same people we all fought against. You can go to hell now, Bernie. I am done with you and your lie. I am with Dr. Cornel West and I am voting for Green party. I will throw my whole heart to the revolution movement that you decide not to be part of. Green party is my party. I will work hard to get Green party to become a viable party. We need the third viable party in the US and Green party will become one without your help. You are off my book and I will work hard to make sure Hillary will not become a president. Damn you that you are cheating on working class people. Shame on you!

What a great move that's sure to cool off relations with the Bern victims.

Nice

She knows that her supporters are either uneducated welfare staters or mindless feminist zombies that can't see her corruption behind the fact that she happens to be a woman.

NVM false alarm, it looks like the "Sand Nigger" quote was a translation of a news story she was circulating.

Why on earth would anyone vote Clinton? Look this obvious corruption. Jesus fucking christ.

HOLY SHIT. We need a savage trump tweet now.

>Hillary calls Omar Abu Jariban a "Sand nigger"
All she says is "Pls orint." (orint = print) in response to an article that was translated from Hebrew to English. Probably written by another sand nigger.

TOP FUCKING KEK
She's not even trying to be subtle

Holy fuck it's true. Hillary is 100% genuinely retarded.

>Hillary calls Omar Abu Jariban a "Sand nigger"
That's our word.

Didn't she just admit to collusion here?

>"and will (((""""""continue"""""))) to serve as my surrogate[...]"

I don't believe this. This level of corruption is just unbelievable. How can people not be outraged by this? If I were a democrat I would be fucking furious.

Steeple? Poke mon go to the poles!