Is it sill slow ass piece of crap? Is that piece of shit Chuck still breathing?

Is it sill slow ass piece of crap? Is that piece of shit Chuck still breathing?

You'll like the latest episode. It's basically the culmination of all that slow ass crap, and it feels so damn good.

>mfw Mr. Charles McGill's symtoms are not induced by external electromagnetism but the elctromagnetism within his brain induced by his synapses not adjsting properly to lack of certain homones released by the stimulus of the pheromones and familiar paterns of his former mate

I am impressed to the threshhold of wanting to spend ovations to Mr. Gilligan in his function as a a showrunner.

I defended the show for a long time and I still think you're an add millenial that can't hold attention to anything that doesn't have an action scene or out-of-place quip every 10 minutes...
But holy shit, this episodes.
After the fantastic previous one with Gus, Hector and Mike, where shit really got intense, we got this...
An entire episode of a court case. I don't know about the average viewer of this show, but I'm not that much interested in court hearings and lawyers saying objection.
There weren't even any new informations, or revelations that we didn't know prior, it was just a drag.

>There weren't even any new informations, or revelations

Chuck's allergy is BS
In reality he is still hurt about his wife leaving him
his symptoms are derive from his iability to move on, symbolizes by him projeccting his pain on technology, cellphones in particular, progress.

>Chuck's allergy is BS
We already knew that. Jimmy tried something similar in a previous season.
But the connection with the divorce and the introduction of the ex-wife was new, that's right.
But that doesn't make it less uninteresting.

>im not much interested in court hearings and lawyers saying

then go watch the walking dead you colossal faggot

pretty god ep 2bh

Remember when the grumpy female doctor turned his heart-reading machine thing on in the hospital but Chuck couldn't see it, and it was clear to the audience that the whole thing is in his brain? I'd almost forgotten about that, too

You're the exact pleb you claim to hate. Breaking bad cameo shit is the worst part of BCS. You're an add millennial with no taste. The court scenes are the best

>You already know he's gonna end up sitting on that bed forever

this level of bait

have a tumblr pepe (You) cause (You) deserve it

True.
The Scenes with the other BB Character always kind of trake me out of the story for the moment with every new episode because the look so old.
I seriously hope that BCS is an alternative reality and at some point deviates drastically from BB
Also more Kim ishot. She's hot. I developped a women in business clothing fetish because of her.

WHERE IS BURR?

friendly reminder that chuck IS RIGHT

Still working on the wig

This was the best episode of BCS yet. I wish every episode was like this, I don't watch BCS for Mike and Gus, I watch it for Jimmy. For me it just feels like the entire Mike storyline is tacked on to appease Breaking Bad fans, which I mean I loved Breaking Bad but I don't need this show to be Breaking Bad and it feels like Mike's storyline has basically become Breaking Bad. It feels like two different shows happening at once, Breaking Bad while Mike's on screen and Better Call Saul while Jimmy's on screen, and for me I'd rather just have full episodes of Better Call Saul, not half episodes of both.

Burr

LOL

>chuck Mcgill

More like Cuck Mcgill

I don't get it. Chuck specifically said that he only feels flowing currents and the magnetic fields, thus the turned off lights don't affect him. So why is an unplugged battery going to do anything to him? Non-drained battery has no electromagnetic field.

Jimmy should have planted a phone in him and call it for maximum effect.

electromagnetic field of a charged battery ist stronger than that of a depleted one

How is Chuck a piece of shit? He made a desperate attempt at stopping someone who would become a key figure in underworld operations and an absolute enabler to Heisenberg.

They all had to meet and mingle at some point. But I agree that a lot of Mike is pure fan service,but I am OK with that. Pander to me Vince...I want as much of that bald hardcase as I can get.

There's no current flowing in a battery that isn't being used. Writers fucked up.

it is not you idiot. There's no current flowing in a battery that isn't connected to anything.

It's purely psychosomatic. Chuck is either mad or has some kind of brain tumor noone has found yet. Probably the former.
Also, laywers don't understand much about the laws of electromagnetism.

>what is induction

What IS induction?

WHAT is induction?

induction is a magnet moving perpendicularly to a wire to induce electricity in the wire

>Chucks reaction when years later, after Saul has been outed in the news as a co conspirator for Heisenberg

>implying Chuck is still alive by the time of BrBa

>it's a 3 episode special where Huell sits on a bench outside the courtroom for 1 hour and 47 minutes

Well it doesn't really matter, he threw it when he saw what it was

Chuck still reacted adversely to the battery, meaning that his stupid made-up illness doesn't hold any water.

Jimmy quit being a criminal to become a legit lawyer in past season. He was close to getting rid of all his wrongs and set on doing things right. But chuck shat on him becase "MUH LAW IS PRECIOUS" and forced him to go back to being slippin jimmy. And running away with that mesa verday case when it was jimmy who worked his ass to get them that case.

True. I really didn't like those stretched out scenes with Gus in the last two episodes "introducing" him and his ambivalent demeanor to an audience that has probably watched BrBa more than once.
I mean they ought to do that at some point, especially for the 10 people who haven't watched BrBa but the realiziation that this is what we have to deal with now was a disappointment for me.

Why the fuck are all you guys getting so hung up on whether or not a battery produces EMF on its own, when we're discussing a "disease" which is 100% psychosomatic?

It could not matter ANY fucking less what the science was. The goal was to utterly and thoroughly discredit Chuck and the tape.

Simply reacting to the battery so violently only AFTER it was explicitly pointed out (after going into detail about all the ways he can "feel" this shit) would be pretty damned bad--but then Chuck flipped his shit and went on that tirade and alltogether it's game fuckin over.

I know this show doesn't hold you by the dick and guide you right into the hole but jesus how in the fuck can so many of you be so dense?

Chuck will either be dead or in a mental institution.

>Jimmy, do you have something in your pocket?

11/10

So is Chuck going to be disbarred now instead of Jimmy?

Shatner?

I don't get why Jimmy proving that Chuck is a nutjob with a fake illness proves anything about the case regarding his innocence. What the fuck is he trying to do by proving Chuck is crazy and "hates" him? That doesn't change the fact that he tampered with the Mesa Verde shit and admitted to the felony on tape. Am I too stupid to see Jimmy's endgame?

The point Jimmy was trying to make is that he lied about the whole mesa verde thing because he thought Chuck was going full cucoo he literally explained that

Is this bait? Fuck cant believe I replied to it

He's trying to paint his admission as an attempt to lull his mentally disturbed brother.
If Chuck were actually suffering from an "allergy to electricity", then Jimmy couldn't make the case he isn't of sound mind and the court would take his alligations of tampering much more seriously.

there's no evidence for the mesa verde thing other than jimmy admitting to it on the tape. he's trying to convince the judges that he only admitted to tampering with the paperwork to clam his mentally unstable brother down because he was going crazy

He is breathing, trust me.

Chuck being a nut makes it easier for Jimmy to say he lied on the tape to help his brother not lose it
Chucks open display of contempt for his brother which he said under oath didnt exist was now also displayed for everyone which busts his supposedly noble goals for tricking Jimmy that he claimed he had

This last episode was just to lull you into a false sense of victory. The season is far from over, and Chuck is going to KEK Jimmy and Kim into oblivion before things are all said and done.

Can we stop to appreciate how on-point Michael McKean's acting is? I don't think there could've been a better actor for Chuck.

Idris Elba

Its obvious that the Jimmy/Kim/Chuck segments of the show outweigh the cartel and Mike ones, but regardless I still like both and am legit curious to what causes Hector to become disabled. In BrBa I didn't understand why Gus was a prick to Hector other than killing his bbc fetish lover, but now I understand; I want to see Hector cucked now as much as I do Chuck.

Jimmy's "brotha"

>other than killing his bbc fetish lover
that's a pretty legit reason on its own

Tru but there was obviously more to it and now we're seeing what it was.

It's probably obvious, but I think Mike will cripple him.

the awful spanish in the Mexico scenes is great, Don Eladio is GOAT

>shit really got intense

(you)

Jimmy's defense is that he lied about tampering with evidence to make his crazy brother feel better. Any evidence to support the theory that Chuck is mental/spiteful will help his case.

Welcome, I see this is your first time on Sup Forums!

I like both a lot, but they do feel like different shows at times. However I'd like the show to continue like this, I like the back and forward.

People binging this show once it's over are going to have a much better time though. It will feel much more natural if you watch 2 - 4 episodes each day.