Maddox

Now that his podcast is over, will he be coming back to film? I thought ooga booga was good.

maddox is a internet relic of an era long forgotten

he should get with the times or fuck off already

jesus christ he got fucking fat. legit looks like a stereotypical cuck. pottery

hopefully he kills himself

He's getting fat again, but this is from the Alphabet of Manliness era.

>Now that his podcast is over
holy shit is this confirmed?

Dick is way better than him anyway which is sad for me to say because I use to love both of them. Now the dick show is all I listen to.

He's probably talking about BPitU

>Now that his podcast is over

God I hope so.

As soon as he admits his trashfire of a """podcast""" """network""" is a failure, his "new" book flops, mentaljess leaves him and he runs out of money, probably. Although he's about a decade and one slanderous video to late to capitalise on his image.

I'd have never thought I'd have turned to the Dick side at all when I was listening to BPitU.

The cuck video was the last straw though.

Dick fights for the users.

Maddox is a cuck.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

go fuck yourself

>legit looks like a stereotypical cuck.

or vocal Sup Forums user. pottery

Dick?

i remember when this faggot had some stupid funny best page in the universe website and it was brettycool for a 1999 webpage. it had opinions and didnt afraid of anyone.

but seriously what, he tried to make a career out of it?

lol

He had a funny blog when I was 12. He's a fat sjw-type now. Uninterested. He looks like he wears airwalks unironically.

I remember he wrote that book that was supposed to have been successful

he did but he's a balding Armenian autist so nobody takes him seriously

He was funny when AOL was still a thing and you would read his page about dumb shit in between trolling the gay & lesbian chatrooms with Methodus Toolz and watching the videos on New Grounds.