Absolute Kinography

Holy FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM
youtube.com/watch?v=3O30gxt471I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where's his dick?

>That spear would have skewered a wild boar!

where's is you'res?

Lex's dad molested him as a child so when he was designing the monster he specified no penises

In you're mum.
And then it turned into the alpha male's battle against the neutered masculinity of the brainless beta male.

Damn, on one side of Doomsday you have the image of Superman as a God, and on the other side you see Superman, the Man.

Damn

Wouldn't it be thematically inconsistent? It was made to destroy life, not create it.

First watch?

Jes wearing big underpants

>Doomsday standing in the light
>Superman standing in the dark

This was the last time they spoke as friends.

O V E R T J U X T A P O S I T I O N

What's more, I think there might be just enough of Zod still kicking around in there to have a vague understanding of what's happened.

If only they'd let Snyder do the visuals and ban him from touching every single other aspect of the movies.

>Kino
reddit

>what happens when you only work your glamour muscles

Snyder is a visual storyteller. I wish there were more like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM

>what do I mean by this
FUCK

>muh direct visual symbolism with a singular universal answer to every shot

He's trash

He is kino and if you disagree then you are an enemy of cinema. Snyder is both taking down Disney corporate trash and phony IMDB auteur crap like PTA and Villenueve is one fell swoop.

Based Snyder.

Oh, leave PTA and Villeneuve in peace. They make perfectly good movies.

Counterfeit trash.

What makes them so?

>mfw I still remember the 10 trillion kryptonians
Zod being Doomsday was a lot better than Doomsday being some animal

That's a pretty perfect example of my problem with the movies.

That's just it, though - there is no single answer. There are multiple interpretations and meanings, and the only one that is contradictory is the one that is the most superficial.

My guess is that you're the guy who used to cite Tarkovsky's famous statement about symbolism until myself and other anons pointed out you misconceptions about what Tarkovsky was saying, so now you've had to alter your criticism based off that new insight. Now all you have to do is admit to yourself that you don't understand Snyder any better than you understood Tarkovsky.

Don't bother, you're getting meme'd on.

KINO

Direct symbolism is a pleb tier one-dimensional artistic tool, Snyder is a joke

>pleb tier one-dimensional artistic tool
What the fuck are you even rambling about you autistic fool

le pretend to like terrible movies maymay xDD

EPIC FOR THE WIN!

I agree. I like it even better that he's ultimately just another of Lex's tools. Introducing a one-dimensional murder machine as the instrument of Superman's demise may have made a fine statement on violence in comics of the era in which the arc took place, but it seriously short-changed Superman's chief nemesis.

You're like the retards who love to fantasize about Kubrick's The Shining symbolism to the extreme, but unlike you, they're following a good director.

Jeez

>Kubrick

Oh, you mean that guy who gave us a masterpiece of horror like "The Shining" only to have it shit on by a bunch of "not muh book" fanboys?

Go figure.

Why is BVS so KINO? I learn something new about every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=3O30gxt471I
>he unironically hated the definitive transcendent capecinema masterpiece of our time because Rotten Tomatoes told him to

I like how he's quirky at the start, but obviously struggling more and more just to maintain as the movie progresses.

>it's another "Sup Forums doesn't understand what rotten tomatoes is" episode
RT doesn't tell you anything. It's a congregator.

Lex is probably the best in villain in capeshit in the last 10 years.

its misunderstood because people think he is trying to be heath ledger when he is actually Lex from "Birthright"