Why is DeeDee banned from appearing in The Powerpuff Girls reboot?!

Hey guys, um, I just noticed there is a Powerpuff Girls/Teen Titans Go crossover episode coming out in July. But I'm truly and honestly concerned that there is still not ever going to be a Dexter's Lab crossover appearing in the PPG Reboot, and, for unknown reasons, CN studio attorneys apparently decided against DeeDee. I'm mad about it.

So, why is CN banning DeeDee from appearing in the PPG Reboot? Was it because they never considered using this character (along with her other Dexter's Lab co-stars Mandark, Monkey, Mom and Dad) in PPG at all? Did DeeDee get cancelled out of PPG for copyright grounds? Was DeeDee's appearance deemed too sexual for children? Cartoon Network has not cited any reasons for why they banned a PPG/Dexter crossover and left it NONEXISTENT!!!!

So everyone, all fans on this board-- Write petitions to Cartoon Network and ask them to use DEEDEE from Dexter's Lab as a special guest character in the 2016 Powerpuff Girls reboot!!! God, I'm seasick upset about the permanent departure of DeeDee from Cartoon Network before the nonexistent PPG/Dexter crossover-- I feel like I'm going to have to produce 4 animated episodes of "DeeDee Meets the Powerpuff Girls" (which will star all of the nonexistent new PPG and DeeDee characters) and ship them on DVD's to comic cons and then have to get in major trouble with Cartoon Network for using DeeDee and the Powerpuff Girls without permission!!!! X(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7ThHHOxlck
us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=77d8fd1b81666a1dba9c96f0f&id=e3eadeb2c4
snafu-comics.com/
desustorage.org/co/thread/82548577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this....all of this

well

I can't tell if this is reworked copy pasta, a meme I am unaware of or just raw sperg. Kudos to you my good sir and or madam.

>My alternate reaction

hi timbox

I was going to start a "reaction thread", but this works too.

Brandon? Timbox?

youtube.com/watch?v=i7ThHHOxlck

Is PPG really doing a crossover with TTG?

That sounds incredibly dangerous.

us1.campaign-archive1.com/?u=77d8fd1b81666a1dba9c96f0f&id=e3eadeb2c4
That's from CN Australia's email newsletter

>Cartoon Network has not cited any reasons for why they banned a PPG/Dexter crossover

Well, you see user, it's been over ten year's since Dexter's Lab has ended. Therefor, CN has no reason to market a show most kids these days have no recollection of remembering. Plus, Christine Cavanaugh is dead.

I don't even know where to begin with this.

Now if only we could fit Johnny Test with with this.

NO

Hello fresh new pasta

Can you prove this, OP? Stop being a faggot.

it's bleedman's fault, same reason Billy & Mandy can't crossover with PPG, he owns the rights to that

Ten bucks, this is the same sperg that keeps spamming that Tiny Toons anime crossover or whatever.

wait
what

Hey guys, um, I just noticed there is a Powerpuff Girls/The Pirates of Dark Water crossover episode coming out in July. But I'm truly and honestly concerned that there is still not ever going to be a Johnny Test crossover appearing in the PPG Reboot, and, for unknown reasons, CN studio attorneys apparently decided against The Test Twins. I'm mad about it.

So, why is CN banning The Test Twins from appearing in the PPG Reboot? Was it because they never considered using these two characters (along with her other Johnny Test co-stars Dukey, Hugh Test, Lila Test and Gil Nexdor) in PPG at all? Did The Test Twins get cancelled out of PPG for copyright grounds? Was The Test Twins' appearance deemed too sexual for children? Cartoon Network has not cited any reasons for why they banned a PPG/Johnny Test crossover and left it NONEXISTENT!!!!

So everyone, all fans on this board-- Write petitions to Cartoon Network and ask them to use The Test Twins from Johnny Test as a special guest characters in the 2016 Powerpuff Girls reboot!!! God, I'm seasick upset about the permanent departure of The Test Twins from Cartoon Network before the nonexistent PPG/Johnny Test crossover-- I feel like I'm going to have to produce 4 animated episodes of "The Test Twins Meets the Powerpuff Girls" (which will star all of the nonexistent new PPG and The Test Twins characters) and ship them on DVD's to comic cons and then have to get in major trouble with Cartoon Network for using The Test Twins and the Powerpuff Girls without permission!!!! X(

This seriously sounds like something Chris Chan would write

Mandy did 911
Billy did 711

You know what's interesting is that Bleedman was actually offered a job in the animation industry by the creator of Billy and Mandy, but sadly he declined because he's too much of a pussy to do it.

I bet he regrets it every day.

stop being a bandwagoning faggot.

Hey guys, um, I just noticed there is a King of the Hill/Eureka Seven crossover episode coming out in July. But I'm truly and honestly concerned that there is still not ever going to be a Zeta Gundam crossover appearing in the KotH Reboot, and, for unknown reasons, FOX apparently decided against Quattro Bajeerna. I'm mad about it.

So, why is CN banning Quattro Bajeerna from appearing in the KotH Reboot? Was it because they never considered using this character (along with his other Zeta Gundam co-stars Jerid Messa, Kamille Biden, Amuro and Fraw) in KotH at all? Did Quattro get cancelled out of KotH for copyright grounds? Was Quattro's appearance deemed too sexual for children? FOX has not cited any reasons for why they banned a KotH/Zeta Gundam crossover and left it NONEXISTENT!!!!

So everyone, all fans on this board-- Write petitions to FOX and ask them to use QUATTRO from Zeta Gundam as a special guest character in the 2016 King of the Hill reboot!!! God, I'm seasick upset about the permanent departure of Quattro from FOX before the nonexistent KotH/Zeta Gundam crossover-- I feel like I'm going to have to produce 4 animated episodes of "Quattro Bajeerna Meets Hank and the gang" (which will star all of the nonexistent new KotH and Quattro characters) and ship them on DVD's to propane cons and then have to get in major trouble with FOX for using Quattro and Hank and the gang without permission!!!! X(

does anyone even host his comics anymore?

thats just stupid
I hope bleedman realizes how much of a fuckin hack he is

Um... what?

Normally I'd say "this isn't Timbox", since there's a common misconception of what a Timbox post actually looks like.

But...OP legitimately looks like a Timbox post.

i would watch it

Jim don't even think about it.

>tfw you're gonna die on this website

Johnny Test is dead. We'll never see it on main CN again.

snafu-comics.com/

the site used to have an off-site forum but it's gone now because people were bitching that a writer for an upcoming webcomic was a pedo

Bleedman declines every offer for work.

I really do wonder what his main source of income is and way more about him in general. I don't believe no one got info like that about him.

If this is true, holy shit.

Maybe he's like, super rich, and he writes really shitty comics full with highly suspect lewd shots of children because he just has a passion for that, not even to get payed

What are you on?

Is Timbox even around anymore? I haven't seen him post about his Anytown Show since last year.

There was this thread the other day
desustorage.org/co/thread/82548577

I have comcast and it's still on demand.

Get the fuck out of here, Bleedman.

Your mega-crossover shit sucks.

This is a ruse, right?

Hey Timbox

Is there any screencap collage regarding Timbox's antics?

I remember he had a YouTube channel where he would tape rants about DeeDee and her friends and a few videos where he videotaped his "big weekend"going full autism about random stuff.

Consider it a blessing that DeeDee wasn't dragged into more reboot trash. Let Dexter's Lab rest in piece.