IT'S OVER! SOPHIE TURNER IS FINISHED!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gameofupdates/status/861915475160248321
youtube.com/watch?v=9uvJzr0zZvk
youtu.be/XURRzofbMc0
youtube.com/watch?v=dI38GtWFihY
youtube.com/watch?v=YyXuP48LDOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's not even racist that's what's so crazy about this.

it's almost as if people outside of america aren't obsessed with race and shit their pants at a word.

are you allowed to say cunt yet there?

Uhh she said the N word
Literally worse than hitler

I got banned for saying it on Sup Forums.
Greatest decade ever.

absolute madwoman

Damn, nigger, how could she?

Stop laughing, it's not funny.

twitter.com/gameofupdates/status/861915475160248321

what's with that jonas brother's face

>Wazzap my niggaaaaaaaas

Sweet link, dude.

Have I just encountered a elite rusemaster?

What's the N word?

Its just a word, I don't know why niggers cry about it so much. If you don't want to be called a nigger, just don't be a nigger

Really??

see

reminder shills can't say nigger and faggot

remember when you first discovered Sup Forums 10 years ago? When Sup Forums was literally filled with these words and they had to filter them into roody-poo and candyass?

NIGGER

It's true though. Saying nigger casually is disempowering it if anything. It's just a fucking word. Saying nigger doesn't mean you have anything against blacks as human beings. It's just a funny/outrageous thing to say because of how cucked modern society is.

our girl hating niggers

MUM SHE SAID THE N WORD!

I got banned for making a period joke on Sup Forums

Sophie "Chasin' the coons outta town" Turner

>the ONLY REASON anyone even growing up these days would know the word is them fucking spreading it in popular music and tv shows with them in it

no fucking person growing up would fucking know that it's bad with how they use the word god damn retards

people aren't fucking saying NIGGA on the fucking big bang theory unless they are and I haven't heard about it

What's the n word?

Racism is in
What a time to be alive

All these whiteys who sit there defending her and trying to downplay the significance of it as "just a word." When you've experienced centuries of systemic racism and damn I couldn't even finish roleplaying this nonsense.

ye nigguh we wuz kings n shieet fuck da white man amirite ayo pass this blunt nigger

Which board nigger?

moonman collab when

wtf I want to watch Game of Thrones now

the normies on twitter are losing their fucking minds

Wtf I love Sophie turner now

Shut the fuck up dumb nigger

my first experience with it someone tricked me into saying it to a mexican girl in the middle of class.

Link pls

Truly the Paul Latza of our time.

>its okay to produce song after song dropping the word and calling basically anyone regardless of race a nigger
>HOW DARE YOU SAY NIGGER

This

what a nigga

link?

This one, faggot
Stupid thread was already archived, Jesus Christ.

>just had 8 years of a black president
>systemic racism

I love how the libfags that love GoT and constantly cry about racism and sexism are the first ones to make excuses when one of thier little pet marxists says something racist.

Also, black bois how can they even compete?

Wtf? I love Sophie now.

>people are surprised about this
have you not read her diaries? they've been banned you know

>yfw they call each other mah niggas all the time

See

>not reading the whole post

Lel, she is a chav

NI

>gas the niggers race war now
wtf

saying nigger in a hateful way is way different than saying "Nigga". Everyone knows this, and those who don't are just feigning ignorance.

>they had to completely change what racist means and made it ONLY SYSTEMIC racism because black people have no power in any part of the developed world so they can call asians racist too

same desu

japs were a mistake

I got banned for making a Star Wars thread on Sup Forums. I guess I didn't mention black cock enough.

>not even the hard r

>expecting someone to not immediately stop reading once they get to systemic racism

>HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER
What did she mean by this?

shut up nigger

Doesn't matter. I can't tell you how many nigger movies where the nigger protagonists beat up some "white bois" for saying nigga in the "good" way.

>not reading the whole thing to max out your anger

I don't think any of the replies read to the end of your sentence where you said you were roleplaying a triggered nigger.

>le americans get offended again

if you use the terms like problematic, mansplaining, white privilege you should get mental help.

what hateful context did she say it in?

damn, I guess she can never visit Montenegro again

Boy George is looking good these days

she said "all fucking niggers must fucking hang"

uhhh helloo what planet are you on? its 2017 you cant say anything that is not on the list of approved words guys. they will literally end your life for saying the wrong thing by accident. this is the world we live in today, the world you chose

Who will replace her as Jean in the next X-Men?

>damn, I guess she can never visit Montenegro again
>Montenegro
>negro

fuck off racist reeeeeeee

B-but it ain't "nigger" it's "nigga". Totally different and a white conservative totally wouldn't have his career ruined for the same thing. No it's cool because she promotes feminism and refugees.

>that's what's so insane about this
FTFY

O that's alright then

Neon, literally the wors gast

>and damn I couldn't even finish roleplaying this nonsense.
people still replying seriously

Sup Forums isn't the problem, Sup Forums trying to adopt their memes with shallow kneejerk mentalities is

hopefully someone hot

OUTRAGE NOW!!!! No exceptions.

youtube.com/watch?v=9uvJzr0zZvk

this. not offensive just trashy.

NIGGER
NIGGER!!

>people using the word problematic seriously
what the hell went wrong with america?

Look at the comments of the tweet, holy shit why is the people so cucked.

>the world you chose
Nope, I voted for Trump.

What happens if someone says 'nigger' in their mother tongue?

stop giving this nigress attention

Why are British women so cool?

SHUT UP!

Telling me I can't say something because of the color of my skin! You're the racist!

is it problematic for you?

oy vey racist

youtu.be/XURRzofbMc0

reminder that AMERICAN BLACK people are the REAL PROBLEM

youtube.com/watch?v=dI38GtWFihY

Still working on cunt

lmao at everyone doing a complete 180 on Sophie Turner

Glad we got that cleared up mah nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=YyXuP48LDOE

search sophie turner on twitter and see all the tweets crying and demanding an apology,

this is why Trump won. fuck these fucking crybaby snowflake degenerates.

the (((media))) will leak about all her bizarre coke adventures.

People seem to forget this line in Shaun of the Dead. A lot has changed in 13 years.

this perfectly explains what I fucking said up here HOW THE FUCK IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW

>HURR YOUR WHITE PARENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU HOW NIGGA IS BAD BUT THEY ARE ALSO RACIST WHEN THEY TELL YOU

If nigger is offensive why do niggers call other niggers niggers all the time you fucking nigger?

You don't see white people call each other crackers.

>ordered to attend diversity training
they had that back then too?