Pic related is around the time I finally stopped buying Hulk comics

Pic related is around the time I finally stopped buying Hulk comics.

Has there been any Hulk worth reading since?

Totally Awesome Hulk

Cho Hulk has been decent, but you'll only dig it if you liked Pak Hulk or Cho himself in general.

Wait, Hulk got hit by the forced diversity quota just like Thor and Cap? Fuck that, I want to read about Bruce Banner Hulk.

Wouldn't be any better if it was Rick Jones or anything.

I fucking hate Cho.

he's not a bad run actually. and he's a established character already.

but if you are going to be narrow minded then yes totally awesome hulk won't be for you.

Rick was already a hulk. Or an abomb. Hulk depowered him Ross and betty.
So then hulk is having a meltdown and Cho becomes the hulk

But Rick was the Hulk, remember when he got a gamma whammy and turned big dumb and green with a mullet and Bruce turned back into Grey Hulk for the first time in twenty years in Byrne's run? They even did it in the 90s cartoon.

Gerry Duggan had the Omega Hulk storyline.
I enjoyed that.

That was Peter David who was trying to make the best of a bad situation with Byrne leaving but made it even worse

And worse still when he started doing his own shit even though Grey Hulk has its moments

Duggan's Hulk, Pak's Totally Awesome Hulk are both good, and PAD's Secret Wars: Future Imperfect (warning: Land art).

I know, I'm familiar with a bomb and the whole hulk family thing they had going. I read bits and pieces of the bit where Banner was depowering other Hulks.

Yes, it is a little picky but he's not really the Hulk. Bruce Banner is the Hulk. I don't want to read about Cho with Hulk's powers.

Yeah, I remember that. All I'm saying is that it doesn't matter who they replaced Banner with.

I'll chbe cI out Duggan. Thanks!

>Bruce Banner is the Hulk.
Or Hulk is the Hulk and Banner is Banner depending on how the writers are doing their relationship.

Don't get me started on when they split up a couple of years ago and Banner was all tsundere for Hulk.

>Your three favorite marvel heroes have either underwent status-quo shifts that make them unrecognizable, gotten 'new and improved' diverse legacy incarnations, or both

Seriously, fuck Marvel right now.

Instead of making new heroes to fill these quotas, they force the meme of diversity by changing classics. Fucking Marvel.

>he's a established character already

No. Bruce Banner is The Hulk, just like Logan is Wolverine and Bruce is Batman. Just because someone else uses the name doesn't make them the character, you fucking newfag.

Fuck off.

I want to forget that run ever happened.

I'm a dual sucker for Alan Davis and Frank Cho, so the first arc of Savage Hulk and Totally Awesome Hulk.

I agree. Hulk is green, not yellow.

I heard the last Hulk run before Marvel got all SJW was pretty good.

Not even close to what "established character" means in this context, retard.

Op why did you stop reading? indestructible was great.

>reading any Hulk comic after Peter David was fired in the 90's

i don't feel any sympathy for you or anyone else

You mean just like Alan Scott is the green lantern and Jay garrick is the flash ?

Hating Whor of CapFalcon be used they're poorly written is one thing, but Cho Hulk has been solid so far.

This, I really enjoyed it until they made Banner retarded.

i'll be honest with you guys. Planet Hulk is one of my favorite Marvel comics but I haven't read much else with Hulk. are there any good runs other than Pak and Peter David?

underrated post.

Chulk aint amazing but its fun. We'll get regular hulk back soon enough, just chill

Sam's Captain America has been alright though.

Did you have an aneurism or something? Are you okay?

60s/70s Hulk is consistently decent, but never particularly GOOD. PAD and Pak are the best by far.

Loeb/Sale's Hulk Gray is worth checking out though.