You have started your rewatch in preparation

You have started your rewatch in preparation,
right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCWkGJCj-uM
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwa4aXKC27Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes... plus FWWM, The Missing Pieces, and the book.

Already done. Skipped some episodes in season 2. Some of that James shit is unwatchable. Call me a pleb all you like

I'm waiting until it's all out(S3) before doing my rewatch. I watched the international cut of the Pilot for the first time recently though and listened to the Diane Tapes so that was pretty cool.

yes but i am really not enjoying it

mpv 1.5x speed is the only way I am getting through most of season 2

Never seen it

Is it worth watching?

Yes. Just finished rewatching FWWM and Season 1.

Childhood is loving Audrey. Adulthood is realizing Shelly is best.

James is the best character

Just started. Last time I tried to watch season 2 I dropped it near the end, yet I love all the surrealism in it. I'd like to watch it all again, it's not that bad right? I'm halfway through S1 currently, probably won't watch the movie again.

Thanks for reminding me, time for KINO

FWWM > Season 2 pre-reveal > Season 1 > Season 2 post reveal

It's all good, people who don't like James/Donna are plebs, Season 3 is going to be kino, Shelly best girl.

Yes, very much so.

It's weird so it isn't for everybody, but if it's your kind of show it's a powerful cinematic experience and super memorable.

You mean Adulthood is realizing that Norma is best

Donna is still my favorite

Donna?!? It's fine to like Donna, but favorite? How can you pick Donna over Audrey, Shelly, or pure Maddie?
Your taste is shit.

Lara Flynn Boyle is just my type

im not into these shy looking blonde meme girls

I like it dark haired and sexy so Donna it is

Not him, but Donna is the most explicitly lovey dovey and intimate, and purposefully has the classic movie starlett sparkley shots of her face in love often, I can see the appeal.

I'm done with my second rewatch and have held myself off of a third because the 3rd season is so close I don't want to get tired of it.
my goodness it's going to suck, not feel funny or comfortable at all, paying homage to all the fan favorite shit instead of creating new fan favorite shit. in the new infographic Twin Peaks survival guide, season 3 will be listed as all red.

lel shit taste

Shelley was and still is best girl.

im talking about how they looked 27 years ago not today dumbass

hows a pic of her from today even relevant in any way

Nope, it's Reddit.

Yep. In to season 2, then both movies

because she was uglier than shelley then and even uglier than her now.

stay mad, faggot

Donna is no more lovey dovey than Audrey with Coop. And I think your memory is making you think Donna got most of the classic movie starlett shots. She didn't.

>i insult anonymous people on the internet because they have a different taste then me

what are you trying to accomplish here you autistic retard?!

good for you ... if you like shelley so be it now leave me alone

cry more, bitch.

k

georgia coffee
tambsu apppu

Rewatch the show man, Donna/James were extremely intimate physically, especially in the first episode, and their entire relationship was a movie like dream.

Audrey was visually enamored but in a schoolgirl way not a movie star way.

FWWM Donna is more of a qt than TV Donna...

Not the guy you're responding to and I also think young Lara Flynn Boyle is hot but

JUST

Faggot.

I tried again a couple of months ago and I just CANNOT get past the awful mid part of S2

It's just fucking unbearable

People who hate Season 2 are big babies.

The characters are still so fun!

i always had to laugh at Bob even in Season 1

hes just not scary or a villian ... i guess 1990 fags got SPOOKED by Bob in 4:3

you sound like a fag, tbqh.

The only part I skipped through the second time around was when they were recording a song. It didn't even come up again.
you know what's awful? James out in nowhere getting conned for a little more drama before disappearing. it doesn't matter. at least the Nadine shit is consistent, and gosh help it, the Ben war plot was kinda okay. Wouldn't say it was stretched too thin, as in over many episodes, I'd say it was too bulky to begin with. but because it was so thick, it had to mean something.

turns out it didn't, it was just FILLER. there is no part of the entire revolutionary war shit that made sense or mattered, which is FINE, I do enjoy watching it. It just doesn't matter and is a waste of Twin Peaks time.
do love the very end, where they're all tired of it, and they're not acting right, getting the flag timing wrong, nobody is into playing with his fantasy and it's just a bad play. That whole scene is very good.

But Norma doesn't do this.

>the exact moment i fell in love

That's ok user

You have to be a patrician to be frightened by Bon

This x1000

Audrey >FWWM Donna >Laura >Shelly >Maddie >Norma >Nadine >Log Lady >Donna

I just rewatched the series. Donna and James had little more than teen love scenes. Nothing classically starlet about it. And were not extremely intimate physically. Yes, Audrey was like a schoolgril but Donna wasn't portrayed in a more mature way. Mature portrayals were limited to the adults. Donna's relationship with James was portrayed in a teen's view of a mature relationship not a true classical intimate portrayal.

Already rewatched the series. Gonna rewatch FWWM this weekend

>Gonna rewatch FWWM this weekend
Why?
it's shit

You sound like a pleb. Season 2 isn't "unbearable" or even "bad", it's just worse than the original arc of the series.

The real strength of TP is the characters, not the "plot".

The world building was good there too.

>skipping Just You, a masterpiece up there with Freebird
>confusing revolutionary and civil wars

Pleb confirmed.

I'd just want to skip season 2

na, it was shit.
don't fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.

When has Lynch ever gone the fan service route?

yeah I get it, you pretend to like the song, it's not even your ringtone
but like the song if you want, the war plotline went nowhere, but at least it was fun to watch unfold however slowly as if it meant something

>unless you're ocntributing to the thread.

Implying that you are with your shit opinions of S2

I'll fuckin fite u m8.

How pleb do you have to be to think FWWM is anything but great?

hasn't had the chance. well, ONE chance, for Fire Walk with Me. where it was a year after the series. where he was 20 years younger than now and not doing to die in the next decade.

The song was the most important scene in their relationship, it showed James wrestling with his feelings for Laura through Maddie and his feelings for Donna. You see the complex battle on their faces, no dialogue needed.

People are obsessed with calling thematic supplementation filler, it's really annoying.

Alright then, nature of art is in the beholder, don't know how you don't see it but that's OK

Ask Quentin tarantula

>newfag
figures

Don't know how you see it, but okay too.

kill yourself

The song was there to express how intimate the 3 of them had become. It also was there to contrast the spooky scene after where bob goes into an autistic rage.

Don't believe me if you don't want to, but I think the song is one of the best scenes in all of Twin Peaks.

you are either a complete faggot or a female.
either way, kill yourself

I remember it being pretty dark and surreal, more like Lynch's movies. The movie is probably going to be closer to the tone of the new season. Plus I haven't seen it in probably 10 years.

t. Utter fucking plebian retard

>can't spell plebeian
lel

Some people have shit taste user

Remember this when plebs shit their diapers over Season 3

>look mom i said pleb again ahaha xD

Nice comeback, welcome to the vocabulary of this website.

>thinks that comeback was better
woman confirmed

Sorry I spelled your pronoun wrong, make sure you screencap it for you reddit buddies.

I don't think it was complex at all, considering he made out with Donna the night after Laura died while burying Laura's necklace.

bad writing. he left his girlfriend who he immediately felt more love and attraction for than Laura, to head out on his own. but LAURA was good enough to stay for while she also fucked Bobby. this non-drug addict girlfriend wasn't enough to keep him.

>Tarantino
>just starting in the biz at the time
>David lynch is hot shit in Hollywood at the time
>Tarantino is jealous of his accolades
Wtf I hate fwwm now

>childhood is loving Audrey

Cute, but wrong.

BURN!
kek, kill yourself retard

>for you reddit buddies
>for you
Bane?

My gf gets super spooked when Bob is on screen
IMO when Laura's mother sees Bob hiding behind her bed is one of the scariest moments in television

aww what a cute lesbian couple!

Bob wasn't scary.

Laura was.

>le kill you're self lel I'm sure one of the guys now. Look at me fellow anons, we are legion XD

It really wasn't an attempt, you arn't worth a proper rebuttal.

Really boring that you constantly have been resorting to accusations of being a women. No I wont respond to you again, unless you actually talk about the show.

Grief is a bitch, have you lost anything user? He loved both at the same time, and he loved Donna enough to know she didn't deserve to play second fiddle to a dead girl.

>calls someone retard
>can't spell
>gets absolutely buttblasted
>ironically sounding retarded
lel

I'm convinced that Lynch released the missing pieces because he thought they were important. He's even said they were part of the picture and regretted cutting them for time.

Too, he released them right before announcing the new series. Can't be a coincidence.

Yeah she was pretty good at being unsettling. That scene where she screams at the camera, or the deleted scene with the ceiling fan.

I'd still suck a fart out of her ass, though.

>accusations
you are a woman though.

Shelly is really dumb. She's a high school dropout that fell for Leo Johnson. Childhood is wanting all the young girls, adulthood is knowing Nora is woman to want. Confident, knows how to take care of herself and can run a business.

best actor in the show desu

No doubt. She's a fucking cute.

>best actor in the show desu

lol

So this is confirmed to be part of the soundtrack.
Can't say I disagree with it. Could make for a hell of a scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCWkGJCj-uM

Using meme arrows doesn't make you any less of a fucktard. It's ok to lose an argument, user. Everyone gets rekt sometime in their lives.

>Childhood is wanting all the young girls
That's adulthood too.

>Could make for a hell of a scene.

you mean for 50 scenes

Just anybody who doesn't have a fucking kid at this point.

>not leland

I think you're confusing best actor with best character.

>david lynch soap opera featuring le reddit coffee man
never again

J. EDGAR, I'M SHERIFF

Nah, Angelo's still got his three tracks on board. That one feels like a special occasion.

alright the actor who played Leland was really good

you are right ... but then again Dale Cooper had way more screentime and delivered all the time. Sure he was the best character but that is also due to the performance of the actor

How many people here immediately burst into an autistic fapping fit when they finally saw Laura's titties in FWWM?

>that cut POV fight scene

It's like Lynch didn't want Desmond to be likable cutting that.

You aren't wrong, I guess it's a tough call. Cooper was an outstanding character and was cast perfectly. I just always thought Leland had the most difficult scenes and did them well. I've never felt sadder for a character than I did for grieving Leland.

>still this upset

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwa4aXKC27Q

This guy's whole tracklist seems to be Twin Peaks related. Betting this'll be in the show, too.