What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dwstweets/status/728303000133963776
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty fucking embarassing of them to claim he's a conspiracy theorist while also saying he's working for the russians.

>conspiracy theorist

fucking conspiracy deniers. denying people conspire for their own benefit is irrational and the denial of the past 10,000 years of history tbqh senpai

>May 5th

oh my god Trump has to retweet this

ITT: delusional Trump-dumpsters who can't fact-check OP.

>stop believing in conspiracies goyim

This!!!

It's real
twitter.com/dwstweets/status/728303000133963776

The point is she called him a conspiracy theorist for being craaaaaazy enough to suggest it was rigged, and then only 2.5 months later he was proven right and she was part of it and always knew it was true

Yes, this! Eric, you here? Please pass this idea to your dad.

>thinking madman is an insult

>tfw Trump International collapes because the kids shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

Please do it and screenshot, Sup Forums. I don't have a twatter

is this real?

Yes

It's misleading. Go to the tweet here to see the original. No madman caption and it links to a list of things Trump said that have nothing to do with the DNC.

The left's standard MO is to conspire.

Anyone who accurately describes the left's conduct is a conspiracy theorist.

I really wish we could undo the stigma associated with the phrase "conspiracy theorist"

its a very powerful tool that gets normies to look the other way or outright disbelieve facts just because their is social conditioning to think conspiracy theorists are nutjobs

not that there aren't nutjob conspiracy theorists, but obviously there are many very valid conspiracy theories

>2 months later
>wikileaks has published email leaks proving that it was rigged
>Wasserman is among the leaks and is one of the biggest contributors to the rigging process

THIS

RIDE

I'm proud of all conspiracy theorists, even the moon landing ones. At least they question shit instead of being bluepilled faggots.

>Dindu nuffint the tweet

>call the other side conspiracy theorists
>at the same time create a conspiracy theory where Russia was responsible for the hack on you
Why do Democrats hate the truth?

(((WASSERMAN SCHULTZ)))

>Get accused of something.
>Quit your job (affirming it is true)
>Call someone a conspiracy theorist when they point out what you did
>Claim they only found that info because of a conspiracy.

I NEVER WANT THIS RIDE TO END

apologize.

Fun fact: phrase "conspiracy theorist" is in fact a CIA conspiracy to discredit people who don't go along with their narrative.

Dont you know the EXPERTS are saying this. I am just reporting what the EXPERTS are saying. Because you have to believe the EXPERTS because they are EXPERTS.