>mid 90s
>go to the video store
>rent the same movie again
What was it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXbj2fE2mMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blade.

Parents were divorced, but my dad let me rent R-rated movies to try and win my love.

this was on disney like once a month why would you rent it

Dunno I was born in 1999

i watched The Lost World about 10 times on VHS when it came out as i was too young to watch it in the cinema (age restrictions are mandatory in my country)

My sister rented Hocus Pocus like at least 10 times.

Not even for Halloween or anything

>growing up with cable

Probably Ernest Scared Stupid for the 100th time.

Rented it so often that mom bought it for me and I still watched it constantly.
Rob Schneider rules

This movie, I don't remember why exactly. Also Space Jam and The Beverly Hillbillies.

I was a man of developed tastes

Scream

Aliens, Predator, any number of Godzilla movies, or Friday the 13th (usually 2, 3, or 4).

>four people on the cover
>still can't fit 4 names
>implying anybody would know who Leslie Nielsen or Ernie Reyes Jr. is

Super Mario Bros.

So, was his name Mario Mario?

The Star Wars movies. 1 per week and just go through the 4-6 that were currently released in a cycle (yes, VHS copies of Revenge of the Sith)

I also fucking loved Robocop and Starship Troopers (the satirical elements went completly over my head) but we could only rent them when mum wasn't there, so dad wouldn't have to justify showing them to kids.

>Not knowing about leslie Nielsen or for that matter any of the naked cop films

kys

Mario Luigi Mario
Luigi Mario Mario

I have no memory of this, but apparently I rented Critters 2 so often that the video store people just let me keep it.

Your sister has patrician taste

This was a must whenever i went to the local videostore, films like this and 90's jcvd flicks with my old man, good times.

Papa bought it for me, and then the sequel when kicked its ass
>tfw watching 3 Ninjas 1 and 2 while jumping on a bed half the time
wanted a trampoline so bad.

This board's completely anonymous r-right?

The thing that made it so nostalgic was my dad letting me watch/rent R rated flicks even when my stepmom protested, he stood his ground to let me watch em, pic related, i come in peace,predator, alien &aliens, big trouble in little china, any carpenter films etc, looking back i appreciate it alot more now, movies were just "more" then.

This film still haunts me cause i still remember all i would ask for is this, and never got it.

The Mask

Space Jam.

So much nostalgia in this thread

Mortal Kombat obviously.

>being poor

Watched this on VHS loads of times in the 90s

Have it on my Plex server now and it is my go to Saturday morning background noise, every weekend I start with a cup of tea, some scrambled eggs, and A Goofy Movie

In hindsight it is probably one of the best father/son movies ever made

A Nightmare on Elm Street

this is the one i owned, it was a clamshell case
might have seen this the most, over Home Alone 2
favorite part is at the diner when they get breakfast

reliving the kino.

this movie was a preview on a VHS I had. maybe Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles
was it good?

You'd have to see it at the time or be a chris lloyd/hulk hogan fan to get the nostalgia, undertakerplays a villian if i remember correctly. Its like i come in peace PG version.

Bloodsport

Kickboxer

Rocky loves Emily.

Have older bro named mike
Grandad's name is actually reginald who loved shotguns and took us shooting all the time. Dad would say tall man's real to fuck with me as a kid.
This fucking movie always scared the shit out of me because of those parallels. But yet i always had to rent them.

>naked cop

kys

Literally me. I hope my kids can have both parents but I'm pretty fucked up and wouldn't bet on it.

Based.

You entitled bitch I bet you never watched P.B.S kids cause you had Cartoon Network

Critters 2

Pure comedy gold for an adolsencent

This and labryinth

At any party I go to I will turn on the TV, go onto Netflix and put on Blank Check while everyone is getting smashed.

It's cool m8, we all believe you.

who is this kid

thought it was bj kumbi at first

Sorry my friends invite me to parties at their house. Maybe you will find friends who aren't ashamed to be seen with you one day.

sarah jessica parker looks hot af in hocus pocus and nothing else. it's weird.

What in the FUCK is this

youtube.com/watch?v=CXbj2fE2mMI

newland udkan

>renting movies

That's why I told you we all believe you. You're a badass m8.

Literally rent this bitch and 100% bring it back rent it again in a month 100% again repeat.

look at this cool kid!

that was a good fucking movie, lived in the sewer, hated himself and his life, murdered everyone.

>no Lionheart

pleb.

Not other user but I actually feel bad for you. Are you okay?

>Not other user.

uh huh