REMINDER
if you join the military to do any of the following:
>any desk job
>driver
>cook
>mechanic
>communication
>supply
You are not a real member of the military, you are a civilian with a uniform.

The only thing that excludes any of those MOSs is if you have been deployed to a combat zone(while working with combat arms MOS) or served previously in a combat arms MOS.

>huuur pick a job that will transfer to real civilian jobs
So don't join the fucking military if you want a civilian job

>inb4 dumb grunt didn't have a high enough ASVAB
126 GT score, I was supply my first enlistment.

This is a public announcement for anyone wanting to join the military and to remind POGs they aren't shit.

Shameless bump

Wait, so I can join the military and become a cook?

I'm in.

guess what
they're all welfare queens

Ehh, commo guys are alright, some mechanics are ok but most of them suck

t. 12B turned 89D

OP is just jealous that it's genius officers that lead the troops to victory matters more in war, rather than the armed grunt, where even the most elite are expendable.

I have no problem being a civilian in a uniform though

You forgot

>musician

I've never understood this meme, welfare implies money for nothing and people in the military actually do jobs (cook, mechanic, clerk etc) it may not be a job that you agree with but it is a job.

How are reserves treated in the miltary? Considering signing up for reserve combat engineer. How will my full time employer react?

>general staff aren't real military
>I can fight without supply because I am John Rambo

If you weren't a roleplaying neet I would feel sorry for your military...

Same desu senpai. I worked and paid taxes like every other person.

desu senpai

>If you join the military, you aren't really part of the military

If you work for Wells Fargo and aren't the min wage clerk behind the counter, you aren't a Wells Fargo employee?

Combs, Combat Support and Combat Service Support are all vita parts of the military. Read a few FMs that deal with doctrinal issues.

>was 92G
>worked longer hours serving ungrateful grunts that said shit like this
>deployed twice
>got my CAB for doing shit and getting shot at "soldier first"
>Op thinks he can fight without proper support
Have fun getting beheaded bullet sponge.

REMINDER
if you join any of the following branches of the military:
>Air Force
>Army

You are not a real member of the military, you are a civilian with a uniform.

The only thing that excludes any of those branches is if you are currently attached to a JSOC unit in support of the Navy or Marine Corps.

Ex-navy here,

Sorry you picked wrong. Transfer to air force before your butthole gets ruptured.

Reminder that you grunts are getting replaced by robots designed, built, and controlled by us actual humans.

So what? If you do the time and get an HD, you get the benefits. That's what makes you not a civilian. Everything else is free beer at the Amvets.

B-bullets can't fly without supply!

>Mechanic, Not "real"
>Tank breaks down
>Can't fix it
>Enemy comes in and fucks our shit
>Steals tank
>Their mechanic fixes it up
>More of you get fucked up your own tank

What a shite thread. OP is eternally a faggot.

The modern military relies upon skilled analysts and systems engineers who control events on the "battlefield" from command centres. Drones and other aircraft are increasingly complex pieces of technology that demand intelligent and skilled engineers to maintain and operate them - the grunts on the ground are worthless just like OP

If you served time in the military and actually had a job afterwards then you weren't really in the military.
I'm pretty sure this is bait. Sorry I bit

Everytime i hear grunts talking shit i just look at my flight pay and separate rats and it makes me chuckle.
Stay mad faggots

>playing soldier is work
>killing people is work

Daily reminder if you join the military voluntarily you are retarded

11 Bravo here.1of the 24 inf.div FT.Lewis WA.
I would not have it any other way.

Military fags shut up no one cares. I get out in 2 months you're all retadeds

They are the force behind the face.

But you need cooks

>not smart enough to do anything but grunt work
>stupid pogues

If it's hard to kill them then it'll take some work.

>butthurt infantry can't find a job

kek

>signing up to get sent by a nigger to kill sand niggers in a senseless war
>get blown up by a 14 year old kid and die ripped in pieces across a desert for no reason
>b-but... they served the country

Firefighting is killing people. Try again senpai

Have No Clue at all why Military Jobs dont translate to the civilian sector.

Military is a well oiled machine, it depends on efficiency and precision to function correctly.

Having any job in the military should be even Better qualification for the civilian version Because you've got pure experience at it.

Makes no fucking sense...

but burgerbro

you know someone has to do those jobs, right?

They're just as important as the actual shooty-bangabang

Why does the American public get such a boner over the faggots in the military? Everyone thanks every single one of them for their service and some Navy faggot that I know (he was just a mechanic) said that he fought for our freedom.

I am absolutely amazed at the "hero worship" people do. If you say anything, you're automatically labelled as a coward who couldn't join the military or some shit.

I don't think you should even be counted as a veteran unless you've seen actual combat.

Butthurt E2 detected

Jealous that your specialty in cannon fodder doesn't equate to anything?

11B reporting in.

They don't get sent by that nigger, they get sent by "you" the voters. "You" voted for this shit. "You" voted for people that made it this way.

The civilian world have their own qualifications, procedures, practices and equipment that are often more sector and business specific than they are in the military.

>its hard to kill sand niggers
you should be homeless living on the streets because of your inability to hold a real job but who saves you and the lazy niggers? the government.

They're all welfare queens.

I'll be doing tryouts for to the paratrooper division of the Spanish Green Berets next year, so no bully pls.

One of the communications jobs for the military installing satelites on rooves while muzzies take potshots at you trying to get lucky from enough of a distance they won't get killed themselves. In the future communications is only going to help kill enemy soldiers more and more as drone warfare becomes more and more of a thing.

OPs a faggot.

REMINDER
if you joined the military for any war since WW2, you are a puppet of the Jews and not a real veteran who keeps our country safe

I would have loved to join the military.
They wont let me though... PDQ:
* 34 years old
* 280 lbs (and I never could lose more than 60).
* Was in an asylum for 3 weeks (any amount of time = PDq apparently).

Majority of current military right now is just sitting around with their dick in their hands waiting for their next government handout, especially the dime a dozen grunts like OP.

>americans vote to go to war
>UK education

11 BRAVO HOOOOOAAAAHH!!!!!!!!

finance here
Ill enjoy taking your money to clear you from cip
:^)

I LOVE THE ARMY HOOOOAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

So being a barber is respectable?

They were protecting your freedom to mock them on the internet

>every single military member should be a fighter

Nice synergy faggot.

Mechanics are the only ones that actually work in the military and they can do most of the shit grunts do down range..... you 11B's are just mad cause all you do is cut grass and sleep in tents with other dudes

>tfw you will never be THIS illiterate

They vote for politicians that get it done. America wouldn't be at war with anyone if the majority of Americans didn't want it.

>he was just a mechanic
He was part of a weapon system like a cell in a greater organism. Ships, planes, tanks, missiles, rockets, and other complex weapon systems need constant maintenance to function.
>veteran unless you've seen actual combat.
The only reason infantry does not instantly die on the battlefield is because they work as a unit. It is about joining something bigger than the individual.

REMINDER
if you join the military to do any of the following:
>be a grunt
>run around a lot
>wait in formation a lot
>run around even more
>occasionally shoot your gun, maybe
>do duty, because you fucking grunts are useless otherwise
You are not a real member of humanity, you are a piece of military hardware and a welfare queen.

>huuuuur POGS are jelly cuz we're the real armed forces
You're half a step above handing a monkey a rifle, and that's just because the monkey doesn't obey orders as well. As soon as the army figures out how to put robot-legs on a M16A4, you're EAS

>inb4 muh combat experience and serving the country
The only way you're serving is by getting yourself blown up on an IED and leeching off the VA for the remaining years of your crippled life. All you're doing is running around in a shitty ass desert and taking (receiving) potshots from a bunch of camelfuckers. Way to go, dipshit, the world sure is saved thanks to you.

139 GT here (lowest of my line scores).
I call bullshit that you ever enlisted.
Once you hit the sand box, every mos is kicking in doors.
Who's the biggest target and has the most dangerous day outside of the wire:
>guy driviing a fuel truck with 2,500 gallons of JP8
>guy driving an depleted uranium shell Abrams with reactive armor on top of that.

You act like I'm mocking WWII veterans. No one in the Iraq War or any conflict after that was protecting my freedom. They are mainly uneducated faggots with no skills that want free shit in the event they survive, of which the likelihood is extremely high because they are literally against sand people with no meaningful training or equipment to compete. America is under zero threat of any kind of invasion. We could completely pull out of the Middle East right now and never look back and there would be no immediate threat at all, probably no threat ever (to America).

Shut up retard you have no idea what you're talking about.

HONOR Y GLORIA A LOS QUE DIERON SU VIDA POR LA PATRIA

20N PRESENTES!

Doesn't exist anymore. The only people that cut hair for the military now are old black guys that sound like a Tyler Perry character or old Asian ladies. Unless you're deployed, then its hajis...

He didn't fight for shit though and we all know it. I'm not saying he wasn't a part of the machine, I'm saying that he didn't do any actual fighting.

I'm also not saying everyone should be involved in combat, but I am saying that not everyone should be called a veteran. It's a job, and most are like civilian jobs.

Basing your brothers.... This is bait everyone.

Being a grunt is pretty comfy tb.h f.am

*Bashing

nah they all do their part, my job is more combat oriented but I would be screwed without the desk dwellers

Not an argument lardass, stay mad and fat

I'm an engineer in the reserves, you'll be fine, maybe some friendly jokes from active duty occasionally. Your current job is legally required to keep your job for you until you get back, it's a good decision m8

preach

127gt usmc grunt here

>He didn't fight for shit though
We've had twenty one years of peace in the whole history of our nation. Were fighting for a lot of things all the time.
>he wasn't a part of the machine, I'm saying that he didn't do any actual fighting.
Then he was a part of the war to whatever degree the ship was.
>I am saying that not everyone should be called a veteran.
War is about doing those things which are necessary for victory. It is not about personal glory.
> It's a job, and most are like civilian jobs.
A lot of those are getting removed but some jobs which appear suited to civilians are not in reality.

Move along folks, this crock of shit isn't going anywhere.

bump cuz fuck POGs

literally the worst job. up before everyone and up later than everyone.

>chaplin
fucking hate military chaplins. should all be shot in the face.

Im a DOD civilian and am fine with it. Better pay, better opportunities, and I get to sleep in. Also my wife hasnt cheated on me because I will never get deployed. Downside is I have to retire later, but with more money.

I know i'm not going to do much, but hey, that's out of my hands.

Patrolling round a hostile city, lugging around gear and ammunition, and/or providing reconnaisance for days at a time is hard work.

You aren't just taking potshots at some shithead from the comfort of your FOB the whole deployment.

>12T E5
>show up on job site
>engineer E7 barks about intruding in his AO
>remove cover
>don hardhat
>pull out clipboard
>E7 backs down
>joes part like the red sea to moses
>walk forward
>see project
>"this smoke shack is 2ft too close to the billeting area. it's going to have to come down and be rebuilt on the other side of the fob."
>mission accomplished

almost all U.S army "soldiers" look like hapless beta cucks

balding, ugly, weak jaw, no chin. Cuck army literally tbqh imho.

That 'legal requirement' doesn't mean much, most employers will just find a reason to drop you if they don't want you without citing military.

At least they don't die for the kikes.

Good work dying for the kikes, retard.

I want to take OP's criticism seriously, but I can't hear him over the sound of all this financial security I have from doing a job in the Navy that makes much dollars int he civilian sector. Sounds like some ground pounder sour grapes to me

what is your point OP?

i applied to be a ship marine engineer at 16 years old

they trained me up and gave me my apprenticeship. all my drivers licenses too. i was in afghanistan for 8 months. my only real combat time.

during which was pretty quiet. however there was a period of 4 days where i found myself being shot at and unable to retreat.

i left the army 6 months later at the age of 22. i'm 27 now and worked my way up to supervisor at a dockyard earning more money than i care to spend.

i don't get what point you're attempting to make, so take me on and tell me whats you think of this story of mine. i doubt i'll lose any sleep over your response.

take note that i applied to be a regular soldier, you need to apply for an army 'job' in UK too. marine engineer suited me fine.

OP is a faggot. Just retired after 34 year 34 years. Never was a mechanic but I do know that the asshole OP would have been one of the morons out tearing the carp out our his Humvee and siting around while mechanics worked on it all night. I always respected the mechanic because of their work ethic and the endless hours they worked. I would also recommend that you never enlist as a mechanic, you will have to work your ass off and it can be a 20 hour a day job, 7 days a week.

Faggot OP never ate, so faggot OP never did understand that the cooks started breakfast at about 3 am and got done cleaning up from dinner around 10pm. Never felt bad for the cooks unless it was a very hot day. Never enlist as a cook, another thankless job that is to many hours and seven days a week to include all holidays, When OP got up on Christmas morning to see what santa left him under the tree, that was the cook driving by to make breakfast for everybody else.

>you're all retadeds

You wont make it as a civilian senpai should have stayed in with spelling like that.

OP not everywhere has all the opportunities for people. joining the army to learn a trade because you cant afford college/university or whatever is something to be admired, not dissed. at least these people are bettering themselves, and not taking unemployment allowance and applying for KFC jobs.

trips of truth it seems, based burger

Paid with tax payer money
anyone can join no skill required
most of the military does nothing and engages in no gun fights

If you have actually been in a fight protecting your country then i wouldn't describe you as a welfare queen

;_;7

>my first enlistment
>enlistment
>not going officer route
Who gave this peasant permission to enter my board?

Well what do you propose we do with the military then?

Whats your grand scheme on not having a standing force and still being prepared to mobilize the military when its needed?