PUT THE FUCKING MASK BACK ON REEEEEE

PUT THE FUCKING MASK BACK ON REEEEEE

he has to look his gf in her eyes

Can't wait for based Kylo to take up Luke's green sabre in the 9th film

>REEE WHY ISNT THE BAD GUY A 10/10 CHAD

Star Wars/Capeshit audience everyone

Yeah instead he's Edward Cullen. Kill yourself.

What a qt.

>This is the primary antagonist in the new Star Wars series

Don't worry, we Harry Potter now

Is he handsome man, Sup Forums?

You're missing the point you little vain faggot. The appearance has no relevance.

i think you mean protagonist

Lena wanted to fug him, but he turned her down

>white male was protagonist all this time
>nu Star Wars
Nah.

I go so hard when thinking them rough fucking

But no one cared who he was until he put on the mask.

yes

>TFA: horrendous, face ravaging gash
>TLJ: barely visible scar that looks sexy as fucc

>appearance has no relevance
>in a visual medium
Pseudo-intellectual plebs, everyone.

MASK ON, FUCK IT MASK OFF

>missing the point
He wants to be Vader 2.0 and wears a mask to cover his face, but now he isn't.

>Pseudo-intellectual
uh oh there's that meaningless buzzword again!

>Open gashes don't heal

Meaningless when you're a pseudo-intellectual

Maybe actually think about what you're saying and test it vs examples rather than applying a near-ideology like "appearances don't matter" and you'll cure yourself of the condition.

I think he's cute.

They also don't move from one part of the face to another

Its not even in the same place
Do better damage control mouse

define how anything in this thread is "pseudo intellectual".

I'll wait...

Depending on what they do with the character, this is the entire problem of unmasked Kylo.

Because Vader was a real hunk with his egg-looking head.

what? you never hear of force scar rearrangement? geez next time catch up on your EU

(((Darth Kvetch)))

>what is rhinoplasty

Good.

Stay triggered turbo niggers

see
"appearances have no relevance" is a leftist ideology for how people should deal with each other. The ideal is to remove your prejudices and deal with people as equals.

Only a retarded pseudo-intellecual would apply this to film, where most of the artistry involves what you SHOW the audience rather than TELL them.

Ex: Kylo Ren's actor was cast SPECIFICALLY because he looks like a huge pussy when he takes his mask off.
This VISUALLY sets up the entire character arc that Kylo isn't really an evil guy and he's just a try-hard, edgy kid without the movie having to TELL YOU anything.

Now by all means, either backpeddle, cherry-pick, move the goalpost, or find some way to pretend that you aren't btfo for not knowing this obvious shit, you brainlet.

Dude

>TLJ will be bizarro ESB, but instead of being about Luke being tempted to the dark side, it will be about Kylo being tempted by Luke
>There will be a saber duel in the stairs of the Jedi temple, and Luke will go "You have learned much young Solo, but you are not a Sith yet"

>implying anyone remembers Ani as Vader

what is the context of this. is it bts, leaked from the next movie, both?

Young Anakin gets screen-time in that movie too.

>Finn cucked by a guy that tired to murder them all.

It really sucks to be black in Star Wars.

The cgi mask?

he is tall and "dark" so he is handsome by default. but by no means classically handsome.

Deluded

>black man

that's what happens when you hire a somebody, their face has to be shown.

Anikin was that.

The prequel's romance was actually worse than Twilight.

>non-white, male leads all bland and forgettable
>only character people care about is the white guy
Disney were really /ourguys/ all along

In reality tho, black women are the one race that's LEAST inclined towards white men (which is fine, cuz nobody, including black men, likes black women)

Zat a fact?

They promote him more than Finn now. Make you think.

pffffHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH U SO FUNYNY FUNNY COMEMTN HAHAHAHA YUO SHUD BE COMEDIAN WITH THAT WIT OMG AHAHAHAAH U CLEVER AND INTELEGENT WOW ROFLMAO

>getting triggered by baneposting
This is extremely painful to watch.

No matter if you are a gay male or a chick, or whatever you are, this guy is fucking ugly.

pffffHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH U SO FUNYNY FUNNY COMEMTN HAHAHAHA YUO SHUD BE COMEDIAN WITH THAT WIT OMG AHAHAHAAH U CLEVER AND INTELEGENT WOW ROFLMAOpffffHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH U SO FUNYNY FUNNY COMEMTN HAHAHAHA YUO SHUD BE COMEDIAN WITH THAT WIT OMG AHAHAHAAH U CLEVER AND INTELEGENT WOW ROFLMAOpffffHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH U SO FUNYNY FUNNY COMEMTN HAHAHAHA YUO SHUD BE COMEDIAN WITH THAT WIT OMG AHAHAHAAH U CLEVER AND INTELEGENT WOW ROFLMAOpffffHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH U SO FUNYNY FUNNY COMEMTN HAHAHAHA YUO SHUD BE COMEDIAN WITH THAT WIT OMG AHAHAHAAH U CLEVER AND INTELEGENT WOW ROFLMAOpffffHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH U SO FUNYNY FUNNY COMEMTN HAHAHAHA YUO SHUD BE COMEDIAN WITH THAT WIT OMG AHAHAHAAH U CLEVER AND INTELEGENT WOW ROFLMAO

fuck Lena is a fucking hobgoblin

they always promote the villain more, the villain is what provides conflict

Kylo wants to be Vader, and Vader was the face of Star Wars marketing since forever. The only exception is the "Clone Wars" merch, which feature a clone trooper, but even the clones became villains

Its because he's a better actor than any female or black could be

You think they're going for the snape crowd?

>"appearances have no relevance" is a leftist ideology
lmao

is this some new Sup Forums bait meme?

4 u

Hardly, given that the #1 thing that left-wingers accuse right-wingers of is judging entirely based upon appearances.

I still don't get why nowadays they have to always show their faces, fuck that. I think that the last movie I saw where the protagonist doesn't take off his helmet is Dredd.

sometimes actors demand it

I ship Rey x Kylo and Poe x Finn unironically. I hate these new movies so I'll just get on the shipping train.

His hair and the atmosphere worked so well here because the reveal really made him look like Han Solo's faggy emo son who lived in both his father and grandfather's shadow

It served a purpose. You might have actually believed that Kylo Ren was like Vader if he kept his mask on.

That was not the intent.

Which makes me wonder why the left doesn't make stuff like "Lookism" and "Beauty Privilege" a bigger deal. Evidence shows that Attractive people make more money.

Adam is dating her? What the literal fuck? A former Marine should have much higher standards.

ITT: 90's born Sup Forums queers.

delet this

>i need to save you
>you already have, Luke. You already have

Of course not. It's from Girls.

The dude is a perfect example how Women don't really care about looks but only social status.

A famous 5/10 male can still get mad pussy.

>queers

Calm down Colberg

Because if they focus on thin-privilege and fat-shaming, as well as white people (who are generally considered more attractive), then they can attack most of the same issue while pretending (with weight) that these things are outside of a person's control.

Most other aspects of attractiveness CAN be directly controlled in terms of grooming, hygene, make-up, poise, general affect, ect.

I don't save infographics, so you can always just pretend its not true, since I can't give you citation.

Hey so we found the millennial with a false sense of intelligence. How many cats will you own by 30?

Mwah

don't say that

Ad hominem is a weak choice, I have to say.
I'd have gone with a strawman, at least.

they also care if you are an interesting person user, like if any human would want to bang a fat,ugly,antisocial & specially good for nothing person.

>they also care if you are an interesting person user

"No"

Nah, he's turning into an anti-hero. That means no mask and no hideous scar.

I think this is true as long as we understand what women find "interesting" has nothing to do with complexity or intellectual stimulation.

Heard a theory that he was going to play a similar role to Zuko from Avatar the Last airbender. But after the shit he did in TFA I can't see there being a redemption arc.

If he were a little more rugged looking like young Harrison Ford he'd be in a good spot.

He's a big guy. Body shape is very important for women, especially when your face is not traditionally attractive.

You've already proven that you're fucking retarded, no need to continue.

>I...I don't even need to EXPLAIN why you're retarded!
This is a lazy response to being btfo. But if you're ready to shut up, that's for the best.

bravo nolan

I don't need to, you don't need to Sup Forums everything in life, young chap.

stop minion

Its another pseudo-intellectual concept that different fields like politics, art, or philosophy all have to stay in their own nice neat little domains.

This idea is purely plebeian rather than leftist.

see

That decision is entirely thanks to Ryan Johnson, why would Disney let it be like that in TFA then, why wouldn't they make it like that from the start if it's the part of their boogeyman numale agenda?

>where major disfigurements heal superficially

I wouldn't be surprised if technology like that existed in the Star Wars Universe to be honest. There's probably some obscure EU story out there that probably features technology similar to this.