Is Seinfeld the most universally beloved sitcom without making you a pleb?

Is Seinfeld the most universally beloved sitcom without making you a pleb?

Is this real?

of course

no fucking way

Yes, Seinfeld is alright.

MEMRI is basically an Israeli psyop* that takes the most retarded tinfoil-hatted content from the Muslim world, mistranslates them out of context to make them even more ridiculous, and releases them as actual state of the Muslim politics.

*This is not a conspiracy theory - the founder is literally an ex-member of Israeli military counterintelligence service.

Shut up sandnigger

MEMERI is the greatest of the works of Allah and his prophet, pbuh

Seinfeld is kind of weird, people I know either love it or hate it. I think it's great, putting 4 unlikable people into situations where they can get angry at petty shit.

It honestly depends how much you can relate to that.

>Pajeet pretending to be white
Poo

>putting 4 unlikable people
Jerry is likeable and Elaine is lovely, Kramer is a psycho and George is me.

What?

Yeah and they're all unlikeable one way or another. Or at least they're not nice or good people. They're shallow assholes, except for Kramer who's just insane.

That's why I like the show so much.

Does MEMRIposting make me a good goy?

The Simpsons?

You can't say that from the last 17 years

Post more MEMRI

So MEMRI proves once again that Jews make the best comedies?

>takes the most retarded tinfoil-hatted content from the Muslim world
It's not the jews fault that 90% of the muslim world believes in that retarded tinfoil content

> George is me

doubt it my friend, you´re probably more like a normie Jerry.

I watch it every night in bed. I turn on an episode, turn the sleep timer on, and drift to sleep with jerry, elaine, kramer, and george.

Last night it was the one where Kramer makes Elaine his power of attorney incase he's on life support, and Jerry jobs to that shitty tennis slav. Kind of a weak episode but still comfy. Kramer's facial expressions when the doctor is going through all the DNR scenarios are so funny.

POO

They're likeable characters to you because the characters have writers to make them funny, most of them would be awful people to be around for more than 5 minutes besides Kramer.

>besides Kramer

Kramer's like a Sup Forums user.

The I could if I wanted to attitude as well.