Is this the best portrayal of female friendship in a comic book movie/series Sup Forums?

Is this the best portrayal of female friendship in a comic book movie/series Sup Forums?

No, this series sucks, is not the best anything.

It has the most inlikable lead and the worse action scenes among ALL comic book tv shows.

Birds of Prey

The comic, not the show

Isn't that the whole point? That the lead was supposed to be unlikeable.

Daria and Jane was better.

Yes. But some people are shallow and can only like characters who are meant to be vapidly likable.

Equaled by Kara & Alex in Supergirl, I think.

Sometimes making an unlikable character works too well.

>inlikable

>Sup Forums now hates Jessica Jones

What happened?

>Friendship

Yeah, sure, that's what that was.

Sup Forums was always pretty lukewarm over it.
I liked it, but it could have been a lot better with just a few adjustments.

oh no....lesbo shipper incoming

It's probably the only thing in the MCU that passes the Bechdel test

Iron Man 3
Agent Carter
The Thor movies, probably

FUCK YOU DAMIEN! NOBODY LIKES YOU!! I HOPE YOU GET TOUCHED BY YOUR UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off.

You too.

The only thing that really bothered me about Hellcat here is how she seriously underestimated the dangers of mind control and it took near forced suicide for it to finally click

I ship it.

For as scary as general mindcontrol is, Kilgrave does have a particularly nasty case of it. It makes sense that you'd have to experience it to really get it.

Yeah but with the crazy shit with the MCU I was just annoyed how light everyone fucking took it. I understand general skepticism and not wanting to imagine such a dangerous man, but there are times when people just turn their brain off

>it's supposed to be bad!