Who is the big baddie? Ares?

who is the big baddie? Ares?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/28/wonder-woman-fights-ares-in-new-tv-spot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably a German military commander and Dr. Poison. Ares is likely the implied puppet master and dad[/spoiler[

ares? more like arse lol

evil ww1 nazis

Yes there is an Ares toy.

the Patriarchy

Trump

the main actress.

gender roles

White males.

Looks terrible desu

Giganta

>has a perfectly round indestructible shield
>fighting a disfigured nazi
>love interest is a WWII soldier who she'll outlive

WHY ARE THEY COPYING MARVELKEKS DC IS SUPPOSED TO BE KINO

isnt it the first world war?

They had to do that in a half-assed attempt to save face. Doctor Poison was in WWII in the comics.

Yes, it's Ares. There's at least one trailer that teases him.

link pls

comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/28/wonder-woman-fights-ares-in-new-tv-spot/

>watching capeshit

I'm not looking forward to how low the box office returns will be. Hopefully it will be a wake up call to WB to stop having Goy and Snyde do every single movie.

At this point you start to wonder if Goyer's a Disney plant.

I was pissed off about the movie, because the trailers implied they were treating the Germans as if they were Nazis back then, but i learned that in the movie a big center piece is that the British and the Germans are trying to set up an armistice. The villain, a single German general being manipulated by Ares, is the one fucking things up.

They don't have balls to show Ares

Why ww1?? Ww2 would have been lot better with some nazis

Goyer isn't involved with Wonder Woman at all. And neither had much involvement with Suicide Squad which was easily the worst movie. Not even the worst movie in the DCEU. Just, generally, the worst movie.

Goyer gets too much shit. He's been part of some pretty damn good movies, both cape and otherwise.

Man, that looks like total shit.

in terms of movies with powerful themes on humanity ww1 is perfect as their is no clear bad guy in the conflict. you could do tons of movies on the events of ww1.

though it appears wonder woman is quite literally forcing a stereotypical german bad guy into the movie.

It's anorexia

He needs good directors that fix his scripts.

Like Nolan?

Why couldn't we have Giganta as the villain?

She's the only interesting WW villain

It's WWI not II ya dingdong.

no one cares about your fetish

>Dr. Poison
What a dumb fucking name

Goyim

>Captain America

Uh...

Disney does. Another reason Disney > WB.

Can Warner just rip off Conan now?

And the Daily Mail's wrong. It's a shock, I know.

Steve Trevor answers which war he's talking about to the Amazons with, "The War to end all Wars," a phrase coined in WWI.