Why are you guys butthurt about the kiss

Why are you guys butthurt about the kiss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OohySgTM_c8
youtube.com/watch?v=1lbaTgwWJOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did you know they were mad if you didn't read their posts?

take this shit to Sup Forums

does she take it up the butt

Cartoons are for children

Just like video games

not a single episode of this season is going to be memorable or talked about

And just like posting on a Macaun fly fishing board.

Who the hell is butthurt? This is such a red herring to hide behind the fact that the show is shit. No one gives a fuck about Jack's virginity but you waifufaggot autists.

There were a lot of people who flipped their shit the second the character was even introduced , you think the show has gone to shit, fine but that's an opinion in my opinion mostly based on fucking nostalgia, this is all pretty par for the course for Samurai Jack it was never particularly deep just visually stunning.

Cartoons are for fucking children you autist. Except Rick and Morty that shit's based.

I'm not.

youtube.com/watch?v=OohySgTM_c8

Because it reminded me that I will never have a qt gf

I stopped watching this show 3 or 4 episodes ago. After Jack got swallowed by that giant monster the show went to shit and never recovered.

i liked it. pretty funny episode.
oh yeah?

Imagine how much better the show would be if instead of the contrived giant monster swallowing them, Jack just has a conversation with Ashi while she's captured in her chains. And Jack takes her on a trip to show Aku's atrocities. It's basically skipping directly to episode 5 but increasing its length, allowing time for Ashi's growth and not rushing the pace of the show.

All forms of entertainment are for children.

That's exactly the kind of storytelling I expected when this show was revealed.

*this season

Just finished Mad Men, the old music and fade out to credit ending really reminded me of that, definitely not the definitive ending and theme they end it on, kind of refreshing honestly.

I'd tell you to die for being a normie faggot but you're already dead inside.

please go back to Sup Forums with the other 2 jillion threads about this very same thing

I already had my doubts at episode 3 and I stopped watching at episode 5 as well

I'll probably wait till the season finale and catch up

Because Jack stopped being pure.

Because asian men are supposed to be a little beta faggot like those fags in anime that'd never want to get laid even when pussy sit on top of their mouth and dick

>Woman
>I smashed last night

t. Too dumb to play a video game and exclusively consumes no-input media like television and music

Jack was never pure

It's ok I guess (depending on what happens) but now it's obvious that one or both of them are going to die before the end.
Also, how come Ashi's nowhere to be seen in the next episode preview?

And...?

She's making Jack a hot meal for when he gets back (back to the past, Samurai Jack)

youtube.com/watch?v=1lbaTgwWJOU

because they are NEET virgins