AMERIFUCKS OPENLY CARRY GUNS IN PUBLIC BUT LITERALLY CAN'T DRINK A FUCKING BEER ON THE BEACH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SAY...

AMERIFUCKS OPENLY CARRY GUNS IN PUBLIC BUT LITERALLY CAN'T DRINK A FUCKING BEER ON THE BEACH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

GERMANKEKS OPENLY CARRY MACHETES IN PUBLIC BUT LITERALLY CAN'T SAVE THEIR COUNTRY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

Weak

freedom ain't free and the beach of liberty needs to be watered with the beer of patriots

CANDIANS CAN LEGALLY FUCK ANIMALS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OOOOHHH CANADAAAAAAA!!!!!

because they just leave cans/bottles everywhere because they're taught it's cool to litter

Fresh OC for a cringe thread

kek

>Can't drink on the beach
You must not have been to many American beaches

Yes we can you fucktard. You just generally cannot have glass bottles on the beach because broken glass and bare feet don't mix. Dumb ass Kraut. Go back to sucking off fugies.

if they have that rule its normally because they dont want glass on the beach.

HALT!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

Lmao been there in '11
Saw a mid 30s couple get questioned and fined for drinking 2 cans if fucking coors light on malibu beach. Fucking lol

Shit tier bait

I used to drink a 12 pack of beer on the beach at least once a week in Miami.

>if you cum inside the moose it wins

CANADIANS ARE ALL OBSESSED WITH "MUH MISOGINY" YET LITERALLY IMPORT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO THEY COULDN'T EVEN SHAME IF THEY WERE CAUGHT RAPING BECAUSE OF "MUH TOLERANCE OF MINORITY RELIGIONS" HAHAHAHAHA (FUCK MY LIFE)

can you even drink at a sporting event there in germany? or a sporting event in any part of europe?

Keep trying, faggot.

USA BTFO ยงยงยงยง HAHAAHAHA

HALT!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

The guns thing is federal law. The "no drinking" ("dry counties", "dry beaches") thing is local ordinances. There ARE local and state laws that heavily regulate guns. I'm sure there are plenty of beaches that wouldn't allow you to walk around with a glock shoved down your speedo.

The no drinking or no public drunkeness ordinances is basically a crowd control tactic used by the local population and their law enforcement to keep the out-of-towner's under control. They are usually enacted after there were problems the year before. After a few years they are usually pulled back until things start getting out of hand again. So the alcohol related laws usually fluctuate for resort areas.

Also, Americans don't have the drinking culture that Europeans have. We drink to get drunk and "party." We don't sit around pubs and sing drinking songs.

yes

Literally all of them... Why wouldn't they be allowed to?

A local pub is in every town I think. In europe it's a meeting point for everyone.

>2 people got a ticket so it's illegal everywhere
Get out faggot

Guns>Beer

I thought I saw somewhere that you cant drink at most premier league stadiums.

Drinking alcohol at the beach is dangerous. Someone could drown.

This needs to change. There has been a critical lack of sea glass in the last couple decades.

HALT!

>live in southern Louisiana
>can carry guns openly or concealed
>no required closing times for bars
>no open container law
>drive-thru bars and liquor stores

What is this freedom that other Americans don't get to feel?

Thank you for your service

those beer bottles are either very big or those people are very short

Don't you have another terrorist attack to worry about?