What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

BIG

so the audience was ensnared into the story of johnny reb sucking big black dingus?

film makers frequently put their fetishes into their films

everyone knew of tarantinos fetish for feet, but wasnt sure about his love for the BBC, this was him confirming their suspicions.

Tarantino dropped the ball completely after Jackie Brown

IF you are seriously asking

Unique visceral shock factor.

it was really cold

The real question is why was the scene so short?

To trigger the old man into a duel

Literally black power fantasy

To bait the general into wanting to shoot him so he wouldnt get charged with murder? Probably trying to even out the amount of people that he could trust in the room

So that people would be talking about it over one year later like you are.

The message is really simple. It's morally acceptable to torture and rape innocent white people for what their ancestors did.

>innocent
Conveniently forget the part where he was part of a group that tried to kill him?

tortellini wanted to watch a white boi suck samuell jacksons big black dick

triggering the old dude

He was a bounty hunter. It was his fucking job.

this.

Jackson's character was intentionally triggering the old guy so he could shoot him in self defense.

Wether that tale is a lie or the truth is left open to the audience.

to make the white man angry and to get the audience thinking about interracial gay sex

the only question is- why didn't any of the 1800s cowboys immediately call Jackson's character a lying nigger faggot?

The theater audience erupted into laughter when this scene came up, anyone else?

fucking tarantino the absolute cuck

I walked out at this scene

that one man did
i recall him saying something about
"you're lying nigger lips"

That's nice and dandy
But again the scene doesn't server any purpose

do you think samuel l jackson hates white people

the white guy is tarantino

???
It was no lawful bounty. Quit trying to justify retarded white trash getting doing retarded white trash things.

Two reasons:

1. To show what images were going through the old man's head while SLJ told him a story only a confederate general would believe.

2. He needed a reason to pay homage to The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly somewhere

He just told you why it served a purpose.

>What was the point of this scene?

Same as the point of all the feet shit in his films.
The guy is a fetishist and puts his sicko tastes in his projects.

It's a black male thing.

Yeah the whole theatre was looking at me and laughing. I was the only white guy there and I was so humiliated I had to go home without finishing the movie.

you approached it wrong, you're supposed to convert some black queens to BWC

I wonder how much they paid the intern that had to fake sucking Jackson's penis

This. White bois belong in the shed

tarantino volunteered, they had to edit it

There are no good people in that movie, so no. You're just being a retarded Sup Forumsigon. It was to make the general shoot him, and revenge.

You mean how much the intern paid.

Sup Forums's biggest fantasy

It's funny that people never realized this from Reservoir Dogs. The entire Elouis chat, talking about a sexy black woman that if you saw you had to jerk off to her. Talking about Pam Grier. Mr. Pink calling them niggers, Nice Guy telling Blonde about getting black semen shoved up his ass it's coming out of his mouth.

Pulp Fiction with Marcellus and Mia, the Bonnie situation where Jimmie's wife is black.

Jackie Brown, her and Max, a white guy.

Kill Bill...not sure here but really not much there.

Death Proof, Jungle Julia talking about the whole lotta mutha fuckin white men adoring her ass.

Inglourious Basterds, Marcel and Shoshanna.

Django, a slave love story.

Hateful Eight where Tarantino said the movie is about white supremacy. But not in a"whites are evil, blacks are amazing" way. Especially if you watch the movie that isn't the message.

It's almost like you're deliberately misrepresenting what I'm saying.

Check your cracka privilege.

To make little white guys moist in the ass.

because people assume hes straight, when it comes to men you have to be pretty explicit for them to get the message.

>marcel and shoshanna

No wonder Jews didn't give him an oscar, the Jewess got BLACKED and the whole film is a criticism of WWII war movies

For a moment I thought this was from El Topo.

nigga?

WE WUZ slaves n shiet

we makea u whyte boi suck muh DICK

hahahaha u mad? its a black male ting

Nah man, fuck wi pipo

Edgy tryhard attempt at shock factor

I have a small penis though. I think they could tell because somebody definitely yelled "baby dick" at me when I was leaving and everybody laughed even harder.

nice

LITTLE

i would laugh too

Death Proof was good

It's wasn't good, it was fucking incredible. He did a tremendous job making that film, and one of Menke's best editing jobs.

the only good shot of this shit movie