His haplogroup is anything other than i1

>his haplogroup is anything other than i1

i1 is the only haplogroup to originate in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2017/07/30/164400.DC2/164400-1.pdf
eupedia.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-34307.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haplogroup posting belongs on reddit

please go back to r/eupedia

>E3b

Pure I1 lineage, Ahmed.

>i1 is the only haplogroup to originate in Europe.

You do know i1 can be r1a, r1b, n, etc. positive as well?

>82566214
back to r*ddit, mongrel

look at that blue dot near rome, clear evidence that the romans were NORDIC

wow feel specialz now. don't know what i'm gonna du with all dis european haplogrup force now.

Feel proud of the fact that you were kangz of everythangz

does this mean I can have qt Malaysian grill??? If so then I'm on my way right now

Make sure to bring lots of money ;^)

I thought I2a was older?

All I1 males need to arm themselves and drive out the invaders, namely the R1a who are most savage of them all.

We're gonna make Europe I1an again boys.

C is older, and in any case neanderthals were in Europe before cromagnons

it is

DAS RITE. WE WUZ OROGINAL YUROPEANS

>only first found among a bunch of neolithic farmers
>all scandinavian foragers were either I or I2
>even fucking R1b1 has been found among WHG

let's all laugh at I1lets

I'm i1 but I should be r1b

Fucking Anglo grandfather

t. seamus anderton

Probably I2 last great megalithic builders

Need more results Pastaboy.
According to Genetiker(fanatic Nazi from Peru but usually doesn't lie too much) one of the HGs from Gotland had I1.

Gay

If something was gay Italian Pastaboys would be all over it.

from recent post?
I'm basing my info on biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2017/07/30/164400.DC2/164400-1.pdf

>Three Mesolithic males in this study belong either to haplogroup I2 (Hum2 and SBj) or I2a1b Steigen). Unfortunately, there was not enough Y-chromosomal data from the SF11 male to define his haplogroup. Haplogroup I is one of the most frequently occurring lineages in pre-Neolithic samples from Europe from which both Y-chromosomal and genome-wide data have been generated. The earliest hg I individual has been found in a Gravettian context in the Paglicci cave in Italy and is dated to 34,580-31,210 BP [118]. This date is slightly older than a previous estimate of the age of the haplogroup (ca 20,000-25,000 years) [119], but more in line with newer estimates (ca 21,390-36,863 years) [120]. Haplogroups I and I2 have also been found in individuals dated to 16,000-12,830 BP from Magdalenian (Burkhardtshohle and HohleFels49), Azilian (Bichon) and Epipaleolithic (Rochedane) contexts in Germany, Switzerland and France respectively [118,121]. In line with our results, five other Mesolithic males from Sweden (Motala2, Motala3, Motala6, Motala9 and Motala12), belong to I2 lineages (I2a1, I2a1b and I2c) [81,82,118,122]. Three additional Mesolithic individuals from France (BerryAuBac and Chaudardes1) and Luxembourg (Loschbour) belong to I and I2a1b respectively [81,118]. Other, less prevalent, lineages found in pre-Neolithic European samples are C, F, J and R [82,118,121– 126].

btw
>Haplogroup I is less common than other haplogroups in samples from the Early Neolithic and onwards. We note, however, that I lineages have been found in Early Neolithic males from Turkey (I0724 and I1096)
>yfw I1 came with farmers

M-meanie

So... This is the core reason... for protestant superiority

Those farmers were I2 you liar. Stop making up shit to fit your fantasy and check your claims before stating them.

As for SF11

eupedia.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-34307.htm

god damn it your butthurt and defensiveness is strong there I1 boy
I don't give a shit about your irrelevant haploshit really

Look at the Fingolian getting all fired up

>h-haha i don't care anyway but i got to go now mamma wants me to give her a footrub and since i'm a proud mediterranean man i'll comply

>seething

>muh heritage thread
>started by american
Like clockwork

his haplogroup isn't R1b

nah you were snow niggers until homo sapien came around to enrich your ass.

>he thinks he's anglo
how cute

what about i2?

read

>eupedia.com

Stormfags out.
t. eri

pure R1b-U106 my friends