I'm still mad

I'm still mad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLhWirlM1i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought this movie would go over better than it did. I really enjoyed it. And Edward Norton was great.

Haha! You thought a Hulk character was getting a follow-up! What is this? Sup Forums?

Yeah, it was the best out of all of them, but still. Edward Norton didn't survive the tranition, there was no hope for side characters.

Was it true that he didn't survive the transition because he's difficult to work for?

I can see that.

isn't he famous for being a really difficult actor for directors to work with?

you think he just got brain cancer and died?

No, there was a comic where MCU black widow shoots him, and he is imprisoned by shield.

did he die?

Did they just totally ignore Leader?

According to Norton they never even asked him.

Norton didn't fit the rest of the cast AT all. Mark Ruffalo made that abundantly clear.

Im mad that Thor 3 is coming and we're not getting Surtur nor Beta Ray Bill so how do you think I feel OP?

That's like a weird thing to me considering how good he is in his performances. I understand there's an ego thing in Hollywood. But it's not like when people were bitching about Lindsey Lohan who was a promising actress but let drugs and partying fuck her performance and shooting schedules up. He just fights really hard to make the best movie he can and give the best performance he can, and most of the time it seems to pay off.

> no hope for side characters.

Literally Civil War finally uses one of them.

They brought back Ross and the super soldier serum plotline.

So I wonder why they just left out Leader

They haven't announced a villain, we till may get Surtur.

I thought it was enchantress? Still Im expecting disappointment, probably a big vague fire cloud, certainly not the fire demon we know

I think he was extra difficult for this because they asked him to rewrite some scenes because he knew the comics better, then they cut the scenes entirely and didn't credit him as a writer.

Oh yeah Ross. Somebody just started a thread about it and reminded me. I forgot he was in Civil War. He just wasn't all that important.

How do you think the MCU would be different if The Incredible Hulk had pulled in $450 million instead of $250 million? What would a potential Hulk sequel have looked like?

They haven't entirely. The comic took care of him because I don't think they wanted him in a movie. That sucks, I kind of wanted more of him.

I was ready for Red Hulk

In a perfect world we would have gotten a sequel with She Hulk and the U Foes

HULK VS RHINO WHEN

youtube.com/watch?v=tLhWirlM1i8

RULK! That's what. Oh, and maybe the leader too! I still think ruffalo was inevitable.

but like you said, egos and sometimes people have different ideas of what's for the best. I was curious to see if I was remembering right if he was difficult to work with and I come across a story that the director of American History X wanted his name removed because of Norton's rewrites but got screwed by the guild from doing that because of some technicality due to him bitching about it in Variety

Wasn't Cho that one college kid? Man, that was doomed, but it was cool.

I dont read current Marvel but Cho is the new hulk right? That doesnt sit well with me.

I don't think there was a good way to shoehorn them in. Maybe Surtur actually. But beta-ray? Maybe with Guardians or Infinity Wars. Probably not. Thor has kind of always been used to build up the next avengers.

Yeah, he is. I like the series thus far. It's not great, but it's got moments.

Norton likes a certain bit of creative control for his character and Marvel was stubborn on their plans.

MCU leak post just revealed Surtur will probably be in Thor: Ragnarok!

Disclaimer: probably completely fake, but still, don't kill the dream.