What modern Sup Forums show would you want to see get an unbiased behind the scenes account of its production?

What modern Sup Forums show would you want to see get an unbiased behind the scenes account of its production?

It doesn't need to be a show that had a trainwreck production like pic related, just any show you think would have an interesting story behind it.

Maybe King of the Hill? It's a good show that ran for a long time, and yet there's not a lot of behind-the-scenes information out there about it.

Past, like, the first 2 DVDs the episodes didn't even get commentaries. I think that, similar to The Simpsons, probably a lot went on in the writing/production stages.

Steven Universe

Shit, I just noticed "modern." Don't know how that's being defined here but the image threw me off.

Anything within the last 10 to 20 years is fine.

Any of the following would be pretty interesting.

>Invader ZIM
ZIM in particular would be something else, given the sheer amount of accounts of dubious accuracy as to how the show came to be, how the production of the show went and how it eventually met it's untimely demise.

>Rugrats
From what I've read here on Sup Forums, Rugrats has GOT to have some sordid history behind it.

>Phineas and Ferb
While it probably didn't have any bad blood, it just seems like there was some very interesting creative processes behind this one, along with the fact it spent 16 years in development hell and the two creators being veterans in the industry.

>The original Powerpuff Girls
Or just a biography of Craig McCracken. That would kick ass.

>Gravity Falls
I kinda want to see this one made without Disney or Alex's involvement. Having either of them there would skew what really went on back there.

Miniature Equines, of course.

No joke, that actually would be pretty interesting.

Gumball.

Evangelion, but it's not Sup Forums.

Not a show, but this movie.

You guys should SLIMED! An Oral History of Nickelodeon, it's mainly about the early Nick tween coms, but it does have some stuff on Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy and Doug

Fuck yeah! I'd kill to read that.

Holy shit, that would be fantastic.

Honestly PPG 2016. What the hell is going on over there?

That could be great. It could be like 'The Disaster Artist'

A book/documentary on PPG at large would be a hell of a read.

The original conception, the Whoopass Girls and What a Cartoon plots, the original show, the movie, the post movie episodes, PPGZ, the two specials and now the 2016 disaster. Not to mention any spats or issues between McCracken and the CN bigwigs.

This series has one hell of a history. I really hope it gets a "Sick Little Monkeys" style book.

Teen Titian's Go would be a really interesting one because you have two groups:
One that thinks they are mocking the fans
On that thinks they are just having playful fun
I really enjoy an inside look to see which one was right or if it was a mix of both since the staff writers changed between seasons.

Simpsons, Spongebob, or Family Guy in its recent years; I want to see how boring or dull production became and if literally everyone is doing this for a paycheck

Alternatively, Beavis and Butthead

Spongebob is a good one. That's a "Rise and Fall" story if I've ever seen one.