What is it about this country's culture that promotes rudeness?

What is it about this country's culture that promotes rudeness?

who?

franciaország

not rudeness, more like honesty

>hurr durr im an american i repeat stereotypes about a country i know nothing about
just end your life now

I'm just basing it off first hand interactions on Sup Forums

the french, the belgians, and the brazilians are the rudest people on the board

It's because we deal with ameritards like you all the time

Delusions of grandeur

>cringe

you really believe this

mmmh poor burger

Have you actually been to france? I've visited aquitaine, loire and bourgogne and I've never experienced people being "rude"

People are ruder in London than Paris to be fair. It's just that the frogs are probably less tolerant of amer*cans than Brits are, hence why the stereotype came about,

>rudeness

I prefer their rudeness than our hypocrisy.

>Excluse me, please, can you chingar a tu madre pinche indio clean my boots with your toung, if you please. Thanks.

It's true that we're a bit smug and think we're better than everyone else, but we're not rude, just honest.
When I'm in the UK it just baffle me how ridiculously polite people are, they're saying yes thank you very much with a big smile but think "what a fucking twat".
It's really annoying, and American fake friendliness and chatty culture is even worse.

fuck off south Netherlands

The word you're searching for is 'sincere' and yes, I would agree with you, I dont like a lot of the insincerities in Anglo culture. But amer*cans are in their own league when it comes to this.

Having said that, when a frog erasmus student openly said (when drunk) that he sees himself as superior because he's french and speaks french, many cringes were had. And if you are indeed so superior remind me why there are so many french immigrants here in London ?

For work as it's hard to get one in France, but I'm convinced that the majority of those French people would rather live in France or are returning to France regularly.

>that he sees himself as superior because he's french and speaks french,
oh boy, this is so fucking cringeworthy.
We are kinda chauvinist but that doesn't mean we don't like other countries. I, for my part, would like to go to London

>those French people would rather live in France
Yeah, actually no.

He said it to me (kiwi) and gf then (polish), like somehow we should humbly agree with this degeneracy

>He said it to me (kiwi) and gf then (polish), like somehow we should humbly agree with this degeneracy
Maybe it was just the alcohol talking. BTW lots of French people move to NZ or Australia, we are actually quite fond of those countries

I've travelled quite a bit and lived for years in the UK and Spain and honestly no country beats France, we just have everything, we should be proud and happy to live in the best country in the world even if we look arrogant.
>Yeah, actually no.
I'm pretty sure of it as I've been an expat, met many others and have half of my family living and working in Britain.
Unless you know a lot of other French people so you can forget you're not in France.
A French cannot live happily in a country without aperos, with expensive shit wine, shit food, bad weather all year round and where the idea of "fun" is getting pissed at 6pm.

Australia is shit, and kiwis view you on the same level as amer*cans (read: that's bad)

Some people stupidly abuse alcohol, yes, but since when is drinking alcohol not an excellent way to have fun ? What do you do for fun - expose yourself and piss into the seine when tourist boats come past ?

Also sorry m8 but the diversity of culinary options is so much better in London than Paris.

Forgot muh pic

but what is the reason for your smugness

>when is drinking alcohol not an excellent way to have fun ?
Driver king shitty alcohol to be drunk at 6 PM and asleep at midnight is just plain stupid but probably the only way you can switch off and stop thinking about how you'll never be able to buy a house or even a flat, that next week you'll get stuck for hours in traffic on the M1 just to go to Blackpool or Skegness with the lads to get pissed and shag some random whore.
There's a reason you leave your island in droves as soon as you can, every summers and when you retire.
Don't get me wrong I quite like the UK, but you just can't compare it to France.

We're very individualistic, very pessimistic, we tend to judge people quickly and appearance is really important.
I love Germans because I've always found you cheerful, optimistic and simple, quite refreshing.

>says other are rude
>be rude himself

top kek

its funny because i often feel like france is the comic sans of europe

Stop associating with the lower classes and maybe you'll discover how the rest of the country lives ?

France generally has better weather and quality of basic food produce, also friendlier more warm-hearted people. But you also have more serious social problems, a lousier economy, security problems and in a lot of cases things seem quite archaic in France compred to the UK.

boring thread
kill yourselves

>the comic sans of europe

I may be too much of a brainlet because I don't get it

No need to remind me how big the class divide is, talk about being archaic after..
The so called upper class is composed of either young wannabee cool who believes that taking drugs regularly and being a general shitty person is the epitome of coolness or either of old posh racists who still believe that britain rules the world and that keeping a stiff upper lip is every Brit's duty.
France has it better for everything except jobs, which is why so many people are moving to the UK, cause eating shit is better than not eating at all.
Anyway, as I said I like some parts of England (Somerset, the Cotswolds, Liverpool, York, comfy rural placed in general) but given the choice I'll always rather live in France as the quality of life is way better.

>The so called upper class is composed of either young wannabee cool who believes that taking drugs regularly and being a general shitty person is the epitome of coolness or either of old posh racists who still believe that britain rules the world and that keeping a stiff upper lip is every Brit's duty.
Yes, and ? Both this and the other end of the spectrum are at the fringes of society. Nice to see how you conveniently ignore the middle class.

And you keep going on about shitty food, but I guarantee you that you cannot get anywhere near a decent Indian, Damascene or Turkish meal in Paris as you can get in London. Quite ironic when you consider how non-white the major french cities are. Plus I'm vegetarian so I couldn't give a fuck about your amazing (yet archaic) national cuisine.

Just as you couldn't find a nice morrocan place in London, we've got immigrants from different backgrounds hence the difference in ethnic food. Plenty of good Lebanese and Turkish restaurants in Paris anyway.
England (not the UK but England) is barely 65% white British, but when whatever
>Vegetarian Londoner
I see why you're so buttblasted, I'm probably hurting your precious numale feelings with all my nasty chauvinism.

France has a larger muslim population/proportion than the UK so that's all I have to say on that matter.

Also you can probably get better Moroccan food here, there are plenty of them.

>precious numale feelings

Yeah ok. I'd rather spend my money on alcohol than some unhealthy, fat and hormone ridden flesh if that's OK with you m8. Also meat makes your sweat and shit stink, but you'll only notice that after becoming vegetarian.

they're full of themselves and somehow think they're still relevant