So Sup Forums, my girlfriend is an SJW. I've had numerous arguments with her, mostly about Le Religion of Peace...

So Sup Forums, my girlfriend is an SJW. I've had numerous arguments with her, mostly about Le Religion of Peace. She literally thinks 98% of terrorists are white Christians. Like literally she believes this. And I constantly ask her
"Then why do you never see a Christian terror attack on the news? Name one Christian terror attack in the last year"
>"It's because the white media only talks about Islamic terror because they're racist!"
"So you think there are over 9 times as many terror attacks as you see on TV, but it's all being covered up by the racist media?"
>"It's true!"
I don't know what I can say to convince this idiot that she's wrong. How do liberals brainwash people this effectively?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com
heyjackass.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll
fortune.com/2016/07/24/road-safety-graham/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So
>dating an sjw

you must be a cuck

>"You're dating someone with a different political opinion, you're a cuck!!!"
How does it feel to be a perma-virgin?

>being around women with political opinions

Breh

Travel to Germany for a week.

My mum called them sandniggers the other day so thats nice

Feels good

Honestly I wish I was single so I could go full MAGA

Ask her if she would fuck a nigger, if yes then instantly dump her.
If not there is a decent female able to take the red pill.

Then again, as she thinks alloha snackbars are not one of the main evils in the world I'd consider just ditching her. Plenty of women anyways.

Just knock the bitch out wtf

Me too, not so much full blown SJW. Just an idiot when it comes to reality, and totally gobbles up tumblr tier shit.

>Says she would attack a KKK member
>Ask her if she would attack a black panther member
>She says no because blacks are still oppressed.

It's okay though because she has a rocking bod.

Does she like to be abused in bed? Mine does. I have a theory that all SJWs just secretly want to be abused/raped

Women are meant to be led. Despite all the feminazi propaganda women have not fundamentally changed at all. Be a fucking man.

thereligionofpeace.com

Show her this you dumb nigger

Then redpill her on niggers while you're at it

heyjackass.com

Here's another question; why don't you grow a pair and dump her on her ass?

Seriously, have some self respect.

What the fuck are you talking about? What do you think I'm doing?

"But user, those numbers are just made up by racists!"

OP, are you 16? Don't you want a girl that you can relate to and love?

Yeah she does, I find satisfaction in not taking her seriously

I do, politics isn't everything, though. If you really want a significant other that agrees with you 100% of the time, just keep hooking up with yourself

its time to let go

OP you're over thinking it.

My qt 3.14 GF has starkly different opinions than my own.

It never bothers me after a nut is busted

that's why I'm happy being single. Well i don't know if I'm happy but I doubt I could put up with someone else's shit politically.

Use emotion and persuasion techniques, not logic and reason to convince her. Show her footage of muslim attacks, pictures of muslims being violent, etc.

Ok so heres the thing i dated a sjw once and i just went in full hitler and she basically acted intrigued and wanted to learn my side of it and we actually watched almost of all of hitler the greatest story never told together...

so basically if your girl respects you shell respect your beliefs and if she challanges them you already failed and its over anyway

i also waited to dicuss politics until after 2 months of going out so that probably helps to cause shes already fallen for you at that point

You don't have to agree with her on everything, but you said she's an SJW. I was talking to this girl yesterday and she was like "I love gay ppl xD", but we got into the topic of gay marriage, and she ended up agreeing with what I was saying (I said keep it out of the church, basically). It didn't take months of "red pilling".

She only needs the facts correcting mate

White Christians are statistically the most effective terroists by far so they get talked about more.
Some jazziss jihadi blowing 1 person up every week, including himself, is just not news worthy.

i hope you know you're a retarded faggot and that i'm better than you in every way.

you're not self aware enough to fucking eat some powder that makes your muscles relax, because you start thinking it's going to make you happy and then you're like wowo i duscovered how to be happy. and so you get addicted. yayo fucking faggot@u.

what it sounds like to me is that you're a filthy drug addict who is failing in all areas of life and even in the areas where you aren't failing you're a hollow piece of shit that finds no value in himself. sick fuckin life dude.

trainwreck waiting to happen lol you stupid bitch. i've been the designated driver at a party and had someone slip six hits of acid into my soda pop. when we stopped at the HEAD SHOP because this guy was insistent on getting screens for his bowl, A DRUNK DRIVER hit my car hard enough to move it six feet out of the parking spot while we were inside and i was hitting on the cash girls.

i spoke to the cops for 20 minutes while tripping balls on six hits of acid in front of a fucking headshop with a stoner hippy faggot with me and he didn't suspect anything.

you know why?

because drugs are a fucking placebo. they don't get you 'high' you fucking child, it's a myth. you think you can magically eat some magical fucking powder and have your soul be saved or something. no, nigger, jesus saves your soul.

seriously. accept that you are weak, you are small, you are dumb, and start approaching life with more curiousity than a goldfish in a new tank every time you take a drug and it makes you think you're not a goldfish.

it's just fucking metabolism you idiot, and don't get me started on hurrrr neurotransmiters, hurrrr gaba, hurrrr dopamaine reuptake dishibituation as the measure of chemical imbalance AKA 'im sad but its not my fault' no nigger you are sad because you are shit. get better.

the brain doesn't even think. it's just a switchboard and power amplifier. blood is what 'thinks', fucking faggot.

sly dog, having a black guy take the fall.

How old are you..?

Show her the fucking stats! If she then still believes her stupid shit then dump her, because she's fucking retarded.

Hope you guys didn't fuck, as soon as you guys break up she's gonna tell everyone you raped her.

nice meme

>Name one Christian terror attack in the last year
in 2015 there was the shooting in the planned parenthood clinic in colorado

I like these threads, reminds me that being a virgin autist is actually superior to being a normie. A man who chases pussy and allows leftism into his own home will never be my equal.

how do I become this

>he hasn't evolved yet

kek fucking loser

>Super Male Vitality

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll

She's cheating on you just so you know.

Nowhere has it been shown he was a Christian, just a nut case

ask her if her theories are falsifiable

>I don't know what that is
>than what do you know

+
fortune.com/2016/07/24/road-safety-graham/

he was Christian

read about it

>build cannon
>put woman in cannon
>fire woman at saudi arabia
>how do you like islam now woman
>be free again

You don't need sex to survive, money can buy that

Don't you mean your ex girlfriend?
If you can't lead her beliefs either you're not a leader or she's not worth your time

What is this shit from? It looks like man after man in real life.

Dude, it looks like she's an idiot. What do you like about her? Unless you really like her, you might want to get a new gf.

>What is this shit from?

This shit is from the link I gave you, cuntwipe!

>using a link from an Australian

not even once

She's beyond help user, get out now

Stop complaining and dump her if you don't agree on views that you find important. My bf and I started dating after we realised we had same views on things which interest us, it's very comfy to shitpost together on pol and monitor happening threads while having discussions about the events.

Find someone like you

Jesus Christ, that's worse than my ex.
Take note, ex.
Don't be a fucking cuck.

Well, desu she's right. Your country has presence all over the Middle East. You have killed countless muslims in the name of "home security", you've lied, participated in coups all over the world, invaded, killed more civilians than ANY OTHER NATION...

You are the bad guys, I'm afraid. You and us europeans. And the situation is so fucked up, that now the muslims are attacking us all, and we probably will have to wipe them out to have some peace again. And it will be your fault. Yours and ours.

Take her on a trip to the middle east and sell her to some sand niggers. Two birds with one stone, she gets red pilled and you get rid of a whore.