Tony is a father figure/mentor to Peter in the movies

>Tony is a father figure/mentor to Peter in the movies

>Peter has no friends and is lonely
>Matt befriends Peter and becomes a protective older brother figure to Peter in a netflix show
>Matt thinks Tony is a negative influence on Peter

This will never happen, please fucking kill me
also

>Wilson Fisk in the MCU
>Spider-Man in the MCU
>They will never meet
UUUUGGGGHHHHH THIS IS AWFUL

Fuck, even 1 episode with Spidey would be simply amazing, if I could ask for one thing in MCU, Daredevil/Spider team up would be it.

Peter Parker isn't ever going to show up on Netflix. Too valuable an IP, and the negotiations with Sony would be too much of a pain in the ass.

You could probably get a Miles Morales show going, but Marvel would probably be afraid that two Spider-Man properties going at once would confuse people.

When will people stop suggesting Miles fucking Morales. There is no need for that character to exist in the MCU

Sony needs to just sell the properties back. They can't do shit with them, they keep making crap movies just to keep the franchises. They have no use for them outside of X-Men.

Tony was literally MCU picking up the corpse of Sony's Spider-Man and putting it back on it's feet. It was a direct metaphor.

He is way too young to be hanging out with Daredevil.

I agree. I like miles morales, and I think it would be cool to see him in a movie, but there is literally no point where miles would fit in to the MCU right now.

DROP MILES MORALES

HOLY SHIT

Why are you so against sexy mama?

The solution is simple, we kill Sony.

It's gonna happen, you guys. Within five years, Miles Morales gets a Netflix series. There's money to be made, and only so many characters they can use for the TV series.

>we will never see them together in one movie
JUST

>you're gonna love this version of spiderman, he sounds like he's barely 12

Spider-man Meets The Punisher would be an awesome movie. We need to pump these out while the kid is still young.

maybe they picked such a young kid so they can pump them out for longer

Nobody who isn't black or 12 cares. It'll never happen.

never say never guys, it still is the mcu and daredevil was almost in civil war, there is a chance

Well there are two Flashes. Two Spider-Men could work.

>sony
>xmen
kys

And a lot of people were confused over that. The guys I saw BvS were surprised when I told them the movies had no continuity with the CW shows.