How come Muslims vote for liberals?

This is kind of odd considering
> Islam is anti-gay
> Islam doesn't believe in women's rights
> Islamic society is far more conservative than Western society
> Some Middle Eastern countries have some of the lowest taxes in the world

What would encourage these Muslims to vote for liberals? I know that liberal politicians are pro-Islam but they also support things that are against traditional Muslim values. Why would they support a politicians that go against their faith and values? One cannot believe in killing gays while supporting their rights at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XBwjQsOEeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Liberals are dumb and cucked enough to let the mudslimes invade their country and hand all the wealth and success of the nation to the invaders on a silver platter.

It's to do with the way Democrats posture themselves. They come across as more inclusive and relatable even though they're considerably guilty of war within the Islamic World.

Republican conservatives, even though they share a lot of values with Muslims, come across as more tribal minded and exclusive of non-WASPS.

On a related not, Trump really could have won over the Hispanic and Muslim vote if he really wanted to, even building the wall and shutting off muslim immigration for a period. It's to do with how he sells the idea. Saying rapists and drug dealers are coming in from Mexico and that Muslims are dangerous is a good way to lose both demographics.

Muslimfag here. If conservatives weren't so adamantly aggressive towards us, we would obviously be more inclined to vote Conservative. My father was a Republican pre 9/11, and he hated Clinton and loved Bush. In fact, almost every muslim voted bush in instead of that Liberal cuck Gore.

Try taming your rhetoric, and maybe we would vote TRUMP. I'm not asking to be politically incorrect, I hate it, but just accept as us the anti-fag

Because they know Democrats will help Muslims instill Sharia law, while destroying Christian protections.

Islam for now has no choice to side with liberals cause they pander to them and muslims know conservatives and republicans hate them its funny cause a conservative and a muslim have way more in common then a muslim and a liberal

Because liberals let them get away with murder. Sometimes literally.

Under Democrats Muslim are allowed to marry children, rape, beat up and kill gays and a plethora of other insane things like taking over neighborhoods and turning them into sharia zones.

The Democrat party is the suicide party.

because welfare and family reunification programs.

The liberal view on women etc will never be a problem because they create their own communities where outsiders have no power anyway.

>projecting

>be more tolerant to getting islamified and you have our vote ;)

Because most muslims in America are agnostic and dont know shit about their own religion.

Most first world Muslims in any decent first world country that don't live in ghettos are like this.

But they still flaunt it like they are superior. It's so fucking annoying.

I'm gonna kind of have to agree with this. This is true for millenials that grew up in Muslim households. One time, I asked this one qt why she was a Muslim and she couldn't seem to explain why. It's like she knew nothing about Islam.

Fucking this. Every cute Muslim girl, with or without hijab cannot tell me why they are Muslim. They just are because reasons.

The Islamic vote is really nothing though. I'm pretty sure that Muslims don't make up any more than 5% of the U.S. population

I don't know where you're from but I'm from Michigan and actually interact with Muslims all the time; like 75% of them are white as hell in demeanor, speech and beliefs, especially women under 30. Sure maybe some of the men are a bit old school, and some fresh-off-the-boat types are what they are, but a ton of them were straight up born in America and except for their hijabs are jut like white bitches - i.e., they've had the same liberal, public-school education as everyone else and are super-prone to be SJWs because of white America's backlash against them. Common sense now that I've typed it out, actually. Kind of a stupid question senpai.

Gibs

>muslims have a kid and by default its a muslim
>just like how when christians have a kid it defaults to christianity

i mean nigga how hard is this to understand?

Everyone is voting (D) this year except for bible thumpers and loud retards on Sup Forums

Why wear the hijab then? Especially the girls I know who wear form fitting shirts and tight jeans.

My gf's best friend is Muslim, wear hijab and clothes head to toe but her shirts and jeans are tight as fuck. She looks like a sexy lil hoochie mama.

I went through Auburn which is a muslim majority district in Sydney and there were girls wearing hijabs and low cut blouses showing off massive cleave.

I think the muslim population in places like Australia and USA are fundamentally different to those in UK, Belgium and France. I was listening to a discussion about this on bbc radio that in the case of Belgium, the ghettos of immigrants existed first and then radical Wahhabi Islam took root in there as time went on.

I was at a water park in Malaysia once and girls were wearing swimming hijabs and swimsuits.

Let that sink in. These were specially designed swimsuits for Muslim women. And they were tight as fuck. I could see every curve on this one girls ass and thighs. But she had the hijab on so it was all good apparently.

Blows my mind.

Saw this women and her friends/family walking to the mosque for prayer. She was the curvy type. Big round ass, shook and jiggled when she walked. Hijab and long dress but it was super tight, hugged her curves and I could see her panties through it. Goddamn.

You know how a lot of Whites in America are circumsized because "well mine's cut so my son's gotta be cut too"?

Sort of like that.

Most Muslim girls are hot desu. Despite the stereotype of them being hairy and having unibrows, the majority of them look amazing. I live in an area where you don't really see any Muslims but they do show up once in a while and are something rare to see.

My family were poor southerners so I dodged that bullet. We don't typically circumcise down here.

I think it's more of an attachment to an identity more than anything to do with faith. It's like people that tattoo the cross on them but don't really do anything that makes them Christian

How is that relevant to the point I'm making about children being similar to their parents?

they get free shit from them

I just don't want people to think i've been Jewed at birth. ;__;

In their mentality, liberals will give them special treatment and money. That's all.

>projecting

TIQIYA

They deceive people in order to gain power

This is why they vote for socially liberal candidates when they want sharia law

All brown people love gibs

Because they know that libs are a soft touch that they can take advantage of

gibs

Muslims are more concerned with gibs and liberals are the ones who will let them in and give them free shit. They can deal with gays on their own time, the Orlando shooting was an example of just that

Because reality is not based on what you think is real

Because liberals invite them to integrate their culture into Western societies. Once fully integrated, they can enact their Sharia policies and kill off the liberals.

It's the vicious snake doctrine.

The GOP dug itself into a hole by, either accidentally or purposely, becoming the party racists go to. So now they either double down and dogwhistle about how they'll get rid of all the brown people and chase away lots of minority groups that align with them socially, or they actually disavow the racist component of their party(and pull out the planks that those folks put in) and court minorities. Somehow they fucked up the cost/benefit on that and went with the first choice, so now there are a ton of folks who vote dem by default.

tl;dr the GOP is fucking retarded and managed to throw away tons of potential voters to keep in the good graces of a fringe group.

Democrats arent liberal
they do it for welfare and immigration laws

what about the 17% of muslims that voted Republican. Are they doing a deeper level of taqiya?

based mormons

Because the left has painted the right as the intolerant islamaphobes, and most of the right - as evidenced by Sup Forums - calls them a hateful ideology.

While that is true, it explains why muslims vote left - because the left is essentialy advocating to silence the people who criticize islam.

and Islamophobia is the main cause of terrorism
suck snow, leaf

Neolibs pander to muslims and muslims vote as a block for whoever gives them the most benefits.

That's what Merkel tried to do. Now it blew up in her face.

Once enough muslims get in they just kill the left politicians

Liberals in government means free money. Muslims love them some gibsmedats.

Simple as that.

.9%
>1.9% "holocaust victims"

youtube.com/watch?v=1XBwjQsOEeg

watch this. no flights over the poles which would happen if ball earth theory was true. It makes no sense to travel laterally when it would be shorter to travel over the poles.