If we don't need foreskins, why did God give them to us?

If we don't need foreskins, why did God give them to us?

Other urls found in this thread:

mens-memes.com/2008/02/sex-and-culture-by-jd-unwin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So the Jews had something to cut off? :^)

If we don't need viruses, why did God give them to us?

Checkmate atheist.

The Jew removes it as a way of saying fuck God.

The Muslims stole it because they're retarded shitskins not knowing the meaning behind it.

Ask the Amerijews

...ummm ..i-it was... an a-accident...

We don't need Jews and yet God gave them to us.

the Lord's mysteries are profound

Kek

Only satanic religions cut off a bit of their pee pee. It's to deface the creation of God, also of course it's sexual. Couldn't have been an ear piercing or a tattoo, no it needs to be sexual, and traumatic. Typical satanic shit.

>Why did George give them to us?
Because he needed Wizards to fight the braindead army of Satan

>mens-memes.com/2008/02/sex-and-culture-by-jd-unwin.html

Bumping with a rare David*

>Announcement Video
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

>Youtube Account:
youtube.com/user/drdduke

>David Duke vs. Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

The Lord giveth

The Jew taketh away

Amen

You goyim don't understand the ways of the people of Israel, it's hardly your fault though, you are beasts in human form, as the great Rabbi Simeon Ben Yochai said in the Talmud "Even the best of the goyim should all be killed, the best of snakes ought to have its head crushed," With that being said, the superior reason why we practice circumcision is because we Holy Jews love to suck dick after we cut the penis, you see, there is nothing more riveting in life than sucking cock, especially when it's big fat juicy black cock. We Jews being experts in so many practices and fields of study are professional cock suckers. You can only imagine what it is like to just have a nice big buck to pull down his pants for your Jewish self, whip out and unravel his big fat juicy dick. Something you inferior goyim could never truly understand in the most intrinsic Kabbalistic manner.

For anti-aging face cream of course

I'm an atheist, but I would theorize that God created plagues so that humans wouldn't overpopulate the planet to the point that they started eating each other. Viruses mutate and evolve at an extremely rapid rate: God doesn't even need to make new ones; thy make themselves.

Actually we do need Jews so that we don't become complacent as a species. Strength through adversity and all that.

Because the LORD favours complete pricks

we do need them though, they keep bacteria in check.

only a perverted Jew could believe that foreskins are a disease

>why did God give them to us
PEDO RABBIS'S FOOD.

The human body is full of superfluous parts you can live without. I'm not saying there aren't good arguments for/against foreskin, I'm just saying OP used an argument that can be dismissed outright.

There are literally no useless parts to the human body. Even the appendix is useful.
The only reason why something might appear useless is because we simply don't understand it yet. The foreskin doesn't fall into this category as its uses are quite clear.

God doesn't exist

Wisdom teeth.

Just because you can live without them doesn't make them superfluous. Your body parts have a function, those that didn't moslty got phased out as we evolved. You can live without your legs. Why don't you cut off your ears? Your nose?

Foreskin protects your dick from dirt and shit an moisturizers your tip for sex.

>Having more teeth once the mouth has grown is a bad thing.
Wisdom teeth are only a problem for people whose mouths didn't develop correctly. Are adult teeth useless too in your eyes?

Having had my de-circumcised cock sucked by a jewess, I can attest to their professionalism.

>Wisdom teeth are only a problem for people whose mouths didn't develop correctly.

So... the vast majority of people?

Americans perhaps.

We're complete dicks, try not to take any offence, cutfags.

t. British dentist

Once the Brits learn the difference between good teeth and bad teeth, you'll catch up.

HALT!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

You do realize British dentistry overtook American dentistry in the 00s right? Why is the USA always 30 years behind Europe?

Nah, that's overly rude. The continentals still have more cavities and you Americans at least try to cover it up with teeth whitening.

Clothes.

>aahhh aaah I want a cut bf
Typical spaniard.

There is no god now.

Only Kek.

Sorry pal, I couldn't understand you from beneath the truck.

Based Japan

There is no god you fucking leaf
*tips fedora*
Now kys

To really make you think.

It really makes you think, isn't it?

KEK

To eradicate the nigers

I am uncut and the foreskin retracts with a hardon like it was never there. Its a sheath for protecting the glans to keep its sensitivity cleaning it is just a simple matter of pulling it back. Removing it is just another stupid religious thing,like Holy Places and Funny Hats. Don't fall for the meme.

I think god intended them to cut the balls off
>they misinterpreted the message. (cut the tip)

thus we still have the Juice

That's really mean, I hate Spain now.