Is he the most beta character in western canon?

Is he the most beta character in western canon?

Not even Baka Shinji was this pussywhipped

no, he was awkward with girls, but otherwise you could even argue he was alpha. He was always himself, as corny as it sounds, he stood up for people he cared about even if it got him into trouble and even physical harm.

this little twat from it follows though, now he is beta

Not only that, because he was like he was, he was interesting to girls. That being said, his social awkwardness doesn't help him at all,

I still want to know why was it so bad when zach just stood in silence when Hannah wrote the anonymous note for the class to listen.

legit turned it off and never went back at the first episode when he said "I don't really do conversation" or something like that after the bitch was telling him about not putting a lot of butter on the popcorn for attractive girls

i can't even with this level of autism

I wouldnt say he was socially awkward. He had friends from every way of life (jockfriend, socfriend, fagfriend, motorfagfriend, emofriend, cheerleaderfriend).
Romantically awkward is more like it.

Either way he did nothing wrong and still gets blamed.

>this is considered beta now
Fucking normalfags get the fuck out.

>Hannah will never be a qt Librarian that writes in her spare time. You will never be a kid who goes to the library after school to do research on a project. Hannah will never help you find the sources you need. She will never give you research tips on finding legitimate sources. She will never tell you where she will be if you need anymore help. She will never brush by you and immedialey become cagey and accuse you of raping her. You will never stand there and continue taking abuse from her. Hannah will never demand that you leave and never look at her again. You will never turn around and begin to leave. Hannah will never start sobbing and lunge at you to burry your face in her ginormous bongo drum tits.
Y liv

Shinji is the greatest beta in fiction

Nothing will ever top him

Why can't Hannah's dad man up and work at Walgreens as a pharmacist so he can support his family. Why was Hannah bullied at her old school. Will we find out in season 2?

You sound more of an autist than him.

>still gets blamed.
Except she explicitly states that Clay didn't deserve to be on the tapes and that it was Hannah's fault. Pay more attention when you watch shit you feloniously stupid cunt.

Tells him he doesnt deserve to be on list, but then tells him its his fault for listening to her when she told him to gtfo.
Pay more attention when you watch you even more feloniously stupid reddit nigger.

Is it possible to enjoy this show if you aren't a teenage girl?

Maybe but i cant handle my own level of autism in a show, too cringe.

>but then tells him its his fault for listening to her when she told him to gtfo.
No, she LITERALLY says it's her fault, not his. Nowhere does she ever state that it's Clay's fault. Jesus fucking Chris you're retarded.

Tony also probably feels guilty not going after her or indulging in her drama when she dropped those tapes at his door. And would rather deflect some of that blame onto clay and the rest of the group.

i dare you to name a boy more perfect and cute than clay jensen in tv in the last 20 years. you cant

>Why can't Hannah's dad man up and work at Walgreens as a pharmacist so he can support his family.
Good question.

>Why was Hannah bullied at her old school.
For her thicc thighs

>Will we find out in season 2?
Hopefully yeah.

I'm a 20 years old socially awkward KHV and I enjoyed the heck out of it so you tell me.

29 year old here and I enjoyed it. Gives me something to talk to girls about. Quirky girls in their mid 20s love this shit.

Justin did nothing wrong

Show us on the doll where the bad man hurt you son.
Then make a tape about it.

He covered uo his GF getting raped. But the real cocksucker in this show is the chinky les girl

Reminder: Bryce is brotier and did absolutely nothing wrong.

>ywn be this alpha

Fuck off Courtney!

He raped a girl and if I'm right, hes about to rape another as I'm watching

Neither one said no. There was no rape

They both said no.

>She has to say no or it isn't rape
Back to MensRights/, please

Cant be arsed to rewatch Jessica cuck scene, but Hannah never says no or stop. Author came out and said he did that on purpose.

he cucked his best friend
thats no bro tier at all

go back to r/srs roastie

Suddenly cuckoldry is not bro-tier on Sup Forums?

You're allowed to if they are beta cucks, if Justin was a bro worthy of Bryce's friendship he wouldn't have gotten cucked but he was a massive beta trying to fit in with the big boys

Why did Hannah have to kys herself? She was so pretty and Clay loved him so much.

is that way >

Why'd you do it Justin?
Bryce was hooking me up with free basketball shoes yo!

>massive beta trying to fit in with the big boys

All this projection

*hallucinates at your path*

>>>/thekitchen/ is this way >

What was the best scene? I liked it when Hannah bent over and farted in Clay's face.

>It's another Tony plays up the mysterious gay latino trope episode

Absolute kino

>while unironically getting greased up while working on an engine with his gruff padre

The one where she fucked Clay with a strap-on.

The one where she made Clay watch as the bull plowed her

Why is he so dreamy? No homo.

How did clay not know?

He's handsome and a likable guy who just wanted to help people out.

it's an ok mystery

No projection here my friend, It's nothing but the truth
Justin should have punched Bryce the moment he started pushing him and then Bryce would have punched back and they would get in a fight, but later in the night they would have a drink together and bro it out because Bryce would have realized that Justin is an actual alpha Chad that deserves recognition and continue being alpha bros from there

But sadly, Justin turned out to be a pussy who couldn't hold his ground and therefor lost all respect

>mysterious gay latino trope
hm? what are other examples of this?

you seem to have bro gay fantasies m8

He's a tard. He punches a guy once and then stops instead of trying to pummel him. He let a qt slip through his fingers more times and any man is ever allowed and more importantly HE KILLED HANNAH

William H Macy in Pleasantville

I'm not reading that, you fat retard

Who was in the wrong here?

The only reason why is beta-ness is funny to me is because the author's insistence on jerking him off

>aggressively delirious yet no one beats his ass until the second-to-last episode
>jerking off to revenge fantasies and keeping tapes from a grieving mother
>gross ass yellow infected cut on his head but all the girls like him (joking)
>"your on the tape because you didn't love her enough!"

>stands in the background
>"listen to the tapes Clay"

But I'm neither gay nor fat

Hannah had a habit of being a drama queen

In all honesty, Hannah was quite annoying

I wouldn't want her as a friend either

Clay would literally have no idea who she is talking about.

special
like T H I C C
big boobs
big booty
hairy
would lick your butthole hannah

I would like Hannah's pusy.

Hannah was a trash waifu personalty wise and should have accepted Clays autistic compliments

>Sure Jessica is cute and nice and thin and you're a fat slob but you're white and she isn't you'll always have it easy so now fuck the shut up your little brat and help your poor parent

>Hannah was a top tier waifu personality wise
ftfy

She ISN'T FAT YOU FAGGOT

How did the writers manage to write such an annoying repulsive piece of shit character by accident ?

everyone will move on except Clay and her parents and Clay will die alone still loving her.

in real life Hannah would know her rack made them all fucking hard
she'd probably date older guys and don't care about chad 1 and chad 2 and their parties

no suicide

Hannah.
At that point she knew that Clay liked her but she also knew how romantically autistic he is.

Did Hannah record any of the tapes while on the toilet?

I've literally been posting that clay did nothing wrong for the past three days. Everyone ignores it tho for some reason. Hannah is definitely waifu tier. I would befriend her and then out OF NOWHERE GET BRYCED. (John cena music)

All joking aside, this grill joined my school and it is literally almost as if she doesn't exist. I haven't heard any rumour anything literally nothing about her. She's spoken once to the teacher.
>her name is Hannah and she came from the US
Oh fuck........

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Yes. Episode 6 at 27;12 you can hear her poop splashing

"he should've came after me"
'he should've pressed on"
"he should've asked again"

jesus fucking christ, she says this like three times about Clay, and then about Mr. Porter. What the fuck is this bitch's problem with taking initiative in her own goddamn life? Why can't women do anything for themselves? She's literally blaming other people for doing as she told them. Fucking impossible to feel sympathy for her when she acts like such a massive attention whore

>Everyone ignores it tho for some reason.
nobody likes you. we just hope you will go away

Shinji was just a kid you niggers. The show was a middle finger towards anime with kid protagonists. An actual kid put in a giant mech and ordered by the military to kill a bunch of giant monsters would be shitting his pants and the whole thing would be gruesome and brutal

>this is the reason people like Elliot Rodger exist

why is she so cute bros

God he's so hot. I want a Clay boyfriend so badly

Mr. Porter should have done the "Are you serious about killing yourself X4" and then called her parents so her greedy mother wouldn't be able to sue the school for shitty students that Hannah never once complained about before.

Hannah is Elliot Rodgers

Ignores what

Elliot Rodgers died a virgin.

>failed Stacy that rode the cock of every Chad in the school

stop.

Who's ready for the school shooting season?

All the girls never gave Tyler a shot. He is gonna give them plenty

Would have been a much better series if he was the one that committed suicide, but people wouldn't have watched that.

Daily reminder that Bryce would never been convicted for happening Jessica or Hannah and if he is arrested, this show is even worse than I thought.

>It's Ty hold your hands up high, don't fucking cry, you're all about to die

In 2017 this is the correct action. If I was a school counselor I'd call parents and a lawyer if a kid even said hi to me. people sue for anything

Oh yeah someone who was genuinely bullied committing suicide would have added more weight to the plot. It just has to be a girl character doesn't it. If it was a male no one would have watched it because
>muh males too stronk so they wouldn't user hero

He might have assualted other people Jessica's and Hannah's parents would help lend legitimacy to their claims. Justin has gone completely AWOL right?

Pretty girls don't poop idiot.

Man these keep getting better with every thread. I can't imagine what will happen when season 2 comes out

Things we want to see in Season 2:
>Tyler recreating columbine
>Clay losing his virginity to Kevin Bacon's daughter
>Montgomery getting btfo by anybody and then shot by Tyler
>Tony getting raped

of course they poop fucking idiot
that's thebest part: eating their logs