What does Sup Forums think of not having children? Any childfree folk here?

What does Sup Forums think of not having children? Any childfree folk here?

1. Country
2. Yes or No

>Russia
>Yes

not wanting children when you're an adult with enough money and a partner is completely retarded

ZEUS SAID TO MULTIPLY AND IT IS GOOD, THE MORE THAT WORSHIP THE TRUTH THE BETTER, THE EARTH WAS MADE FOR THE CHILDREN.

I think not having children is a moral choice.

Why bring another human into this horrible prison of material world to suffer if you can adopt a kitty or puppy or an orphan who exist already?

1. flag
2. yes but i won't cause i dont wanna pass my mental illness on to my kids or screw up my kids like my parents screwed me up

Because Zeus GOD said so and gave us means to do so praise be upon him LORD Zeus.

don't be fatalists, it's sad

You couldn't be more of a numale even if you wanted to.

I don't have money to raise a kid to the minimum standards that my parents gave me.

I don't care if people want or don't want o to have children, I'm not in their shoes, maybe they are too mentally unstable to have one, maybe they are too poor and need more to put them to work, maybe they just want to have kids but that's the only thing they can actually choose, I don't know.

1. Bulgaria
2. Yes, only a subhuman driven by primal instincts and self-satisfaction would overpopulate the overpopulated world

1. Sweden/Norway
2. No, never will either. I'm already 34, the idea of children sickens me to the core.
There is enough people on this wretched planet.

I'm personally curious to taste some of those sweet post-apoc nightmare scenarios near 2050 when I'm older and disposable, but I wouldn't want to force a young man or woman to live through that in their prime, it's needlessly cruel

All your women will belong to me.

I would rather die than be a 'family man'. Life is about making money, self development and having fun.

don't care for it, I hate h*mans

Getting kids is the most selfish thing a person could ever do.

Jewish propaganda to destroy cultures

i'm a permavirgin so it's not really up to me

1. Flag
2. Why should I bring someone into a world where he/she will be constantly blamed for the mere existence? Not to mention his/her own homeland is already gone by then.

I'm a white, blonde, blue-eyed american, so I guess it's kind of unfortunate that I'll never have kids. but I'm also ugly, so I guess it balances out.

>No
i hate kids and i would be a terrible father anyway

hope you get out of this someday, germanon.

How so ?

The family lifestyle depresses me.

Why the fuck would anyone want to spend their holidays in child friendly places like Orlando or Spain when you could visit somewhere so much more rewarding like Iran ?

Why the fuck would you resign yourself to a miserably long commute because you couldn't afford a place in the city centre owing to the need for more space due to children ?

Why the fuck would you create something that has already been created and is in need of foster care in an already overpopulated world ?

Why would you sacrifice your freedom and sense of risk and adventure for the responsibility that is due with having children ?

Why would you accept a lower standard of living that comes with more mouths to feed and clothe ?

Why would you take other people's problems on your shoulders when you already have your own and your significant other's ?

i wanna have kids, its always been something ive wanted

They won't because his attitude is common there. By the time we are old men the only Germans left will be much heritage fags

Why?

Couldn't care less by now desu.
I will only take care of my parents to give them some good last days, since they were good to me. Afterwards I will burn all my possessions and blow my fucking brain out. Wouldn't want to torture another life with the same bs tbqh.

>I'm already 34, the idea of children sickens me to the core.

By your 50’s, you’ll meet some underclass dumb bitch, who will seduce you into marriage and secure it by spawning a kid or two.

Highly doubt it since I've made sure I can't have kids. Thank fuck for medical progress.

why everyone says "the world is too shitty to bring more people", when the 90% of humanity live like shit almost all its existence? dude, people before shits on the street, die because plagues, starve to death, etc.

i dont like kids too, but its always a possibility.

>not building a family dynasty
I'm a chink so I've got those obligations

A literal fag like yourself wouldn't understand. Op shouldn't said no genetic dead ends allowed

Good goy

I've lived with my gf for seven years you fat ox

>but its always a possibility.
Not really. Your kids will die anyway. Do you wish death for your children?

cant really explain it very well, its just something about raising your own offspring that appeals to me

I think children should be completely up to each individual.
Other people should not give a shit about it, it's literally one of the most important decisions you make in a lifetime.

I've decided a long time ago that I will not have kids, my wife knows this. She's agrees.
We are both 30+.

Most of my coworkers are like this - they are the kind of people that blow their paycheck immediately on superfluous shit and still out and get shitfaced into their mid to late 30s on the weekends and talk about it on Monday. They don't want any responsibility basically.

Kind of wonder if they'll regret it when they're starting to get old and that kind of lifestyle is even more pathetic or when they're elderly and they have nobody to take care of them.

i dont, but they will eventually die, like everyone

>or when they're elderly and they have nobody to take care of them.
shit mindset to be honest
so many reasons to have a child and all you can think about is how it benefits you in your dying days

Is that why you said you were gay before then you mental midget

>but they will eventually die
Exactly. Whatever you do for them, they will die. And it's your fault. You are the one who doomed them.

Bisexual you mong. Completely different.

i dont see death like something bad, its just a part of life itself. And why i will be responsible for their deaths? im just giving the chance to live, they can finish it when they want, if its the case

I have kids. A 6 year old son and a 3 year old daughter.
Didn't plan it, didn't want them (just being honest).
Life has gone downhill faster than I thought was possible..

My brand new apartment that was literally my dream home is suddenly too small, my paycheck is too small, my free time is gone, my energy is gone. I'm constantly worried, never sleep and my gf who used to be great is a raging bitch.

Luckily I'm only going to have my kids every other weekend soon..
Then I'm staying single until I die.

So your a fag.

1. Flag
2. I fucking love children, plan to have 2-3, hopefully with the same wife. Hopefully as soon as I graduate from uni.

Yes! Yes, Eurocucks...

Please, don't have any children... So i and other third world monkeys can dominate your demographics ans destroy your filthy countries one by one from inside...

Yes!

Why don't you take them back to mogadishu with you ? Then when she starts to get lippy you can just remember that shes thousands of kilometres away and unable to see her kids.

>your
Back to school, fatty

And no, sorry to disappoint you.

Too bad I'm fully Swedish.. Never been further from home than Finland.

KYS
What's your heritage? Because despite your flag and passport situation you're not an Anglo

Trips speak truth.

/Vasectomy/ here.

I really don't like children but I have a decent job so women could get the idea of forgetting the pill and making me pay. No thanks.

>i dont see death like something bad
You're not being honest here. Everyone is afraid of death.
>And why i will be responsible for their deaths?
Because you are the one who set timer on that timebomb. If you never get any kids, they wouldn't experience dying. But hey, it doesn't matter because I want kids. Me, me, me - it's all about what I want.

Like I said no one cares about the opinion of a genetic dead end. Honestly no faggot should be allowed in politics

>not an Anglo
Yeah ok

No shit - but the people I know like this are selfish enough to only finally realized what they missed when they're old, can't even drive to the grocery store, etc.

Good goy

Which inbred hick state are you from again ?

1. flag
2. no I won't. I blame Eraserhead for turning me off to the idea of parenthood

Illinois. And FYI the u.k is more inbred than anywhere in the US.

didn't realize you were referring to your friends.
sorry, it's just that i prefer not to give the benefit of the doubt to americans

>You're not being honest here. Everyone is afraid of death
im afraid how im gonna day, not death itself.
>Because you are the one who set timer on that timebomb. If you never get any kids, they wouldn't experience dying. But hey, it doesn't matter because I want kids. Me, me, me - it's all about what I want.
yeah thats true, having kids may be selfish if you argue that you literally dont ask them. but again, i dont see life(and the inevitable death) as something bad, no the contrary.

They don't know how to drive?

*on the contrary

Having babies is a bit far fetched when you're a 25 year old kissless handholdless hugless virgin and your favorite passtime is talking to strangers on an anime imageboard all evening.
Don't you think?

Flag
Fuck no because im not retarded

This proves it though
You are a truly ebin troll because you always get (You)s from me

Good goy

You're still culturally 50 years behind western europe m8

I want children because I want to be proud of them, to raise them, and to have a wife, and also to leave something behind me.

:*

>im afraid how im gonna day, not death itself.
Dying is the only aspect of death you can experience, so it's totally understandable.
>yeah thats true, having kids may be selfish if you argue that you literally dont ask them.
It's not about asking their opinion. It's about bringing unnecessary suffering to someone you love for selfish reasons.

There are tons of old people who physically can't drive or choose not to due to the fact that they have shitty sight/sense now.

DYS
(deport yourself)

If that means bending over to Pakis, north Africans and Turks then I'm quite all right with being 50 years behind. When you and others like you die off everyone will see the folly of your ways and letting people like you have a political voice

>leave something behind me
Why does it matter? In the end there will be no signs of you left, anyway. I'm not talking about the fact that you will never experience it.

But you are talking about 20 and 30 year olds

Are you fucking soft? I mean when they get older - with no kids to help them in their old age.

>Me, me, me - it's all about what I want.
I remember that phrase from somewhere. Have you read Pentti Linkola?

Yeah I just re read your post

That's a pretty simple phrase, don't you think so?

Childrens are your heritage on this planet, they can make this world a better place
being a parent is part of life, it teaches many things about life and makes u a wiser person

Ain't you guys send your elders in the nursing homes anyway?

Well yeah, but it would have fitted the topic tbqh.

Don't bother trying to convince a faggot. He cares not for the future or his culture.

I'm 47 and no kids, hopefully I'll be able to pay robots to take care of me.
Really the only thing I'm bummed about is not having anybody to pass on all my collections of things.

I think I might end up adopting since I can't have kids. idk tho

>He cares not for the future or his culture.
That's the most stupid thing ever to care about.

France
I want 4 or 5 kids

Brazil.
I don't care about having children, all my former friends are having children at young age and living in poverty.

>If that means bending over to Pakis, north Africans and Turks

Not really, I'm centre-right politically and oppose immigration from non-EEA countries.

Let me guess, you voted brexit ?

yeah i tried many times to talk to this kind of people but i want to say something, i had shitty parents who never loved me, and the best way to ''repair'' this is founding a good family yourself with love, so you experience the true family life

Not surprised at your attitude. Russia was/is the center of Jewish propaganda to destroy cultures

have kids elsewhere
most of my friends planed to marry foreigners and have kids with them and live in their country's long before Germany went to shit

Obvious-fucking-ly
I'm English, not nu-English
And rich for several generations before you start your enlightened city dwelling soy eating bullshit

Oh, cmon, stop talking in memes. Just tell me, why should you care about things which will never affect your life?