What would be your Ultimate Happening/Meme a Happening/Praise KEK Bread

Sup Forums, what is your ULTIMATE FANTASY HAPPENING? Nuclear war scares me, but riots or the possible race war seems pretty real. My ultimate fantasy Happening would involve BLM in a scenario similar to Dallas combined with an outcome similar to the Moscow Theater attacks.

Also, can we meme something into existence through Praising the Happening Goddess, Kek?

Bumping, lots of shilling the recent events in Germany.

The final Happening, July, next year, Trump/Putin/Erdogroach/Lepen vs the jews

Simultaneous 8.0s in SF and LA, along with a mega earthquake and tsunami that wipes out Seattle

That sounds amazing actually.

Anything that would put me in a situation where I had no choice but to get off my arse and help

California breaking off and falling into the sea, it'd be like getting a cancerous growth removed

trump and putin become the supreme leaders of their respective continents and continue the space race but on friendly terms. Colonize space and find aliens further expansion ensues.

Massive superbug outbreak. Entire countries falling silent over the course of months. Last-gasp acts of supremacy by rival polities (India vs Pakistan, NK and SK) that hasten the end. Religious groups going full retard in their attempts at quelling the disease(s) and dying in the process. Elites killing each other for the last luxuries as they're consumed by sickness.

Damn

BLM pledges alligiance to ISIS and takes over New York. All white people who can not cite a verse of the Quran are beheaded. Over 10'000 victims

>Sup Forums, what is your ULTIMATE FANTASY HAPPENING?

Mass nigger uprising in the U.S.

Police overwhelmed, second amendment citizens taking the law into their own hands.

Niggers kill liberal nu-males, we kill the niggers.

Everybody wins.

>Putin
>Supreme leader of Europe

would gladly help

Anything that would result in the extintion of mudslims and Jews

Becoming a soldier for Kek if Hillary wins

I actually wish for a second Brexit referendum and we vote to leave by an overwhelming majority this time around, much to the annoyance of the lefty student protesters and the MSM pushing the "leave voter regret" narrative. The butthurt that would follow would be glorious.

Okay, here's mine revised:
>Pathogean scenario followed by massive earthquakes in LA and San Francisco
>Fukushima in California edition
>Full on panic, all institutions in Cali shutdown
>Nigger uprising in the aftermath destorying liberal paradise, nu-males
>Roof top Koreans
>2nd amendment guys taking the law into their own hands
>Aftershocks trigger Yellowstone
>Everything tumbling down

Squad of trained ISIS killers going rampage in Berlin, screaming "Allah Akbar!" and killing Germans left and right.
If they won't awoke after this, they are doomed. So is everybody else.

Oh and
>Tsunami in Seattle
We need to get Kek to combine some happenings here similar to the triple disaster that happened in Japan in 2011. We need to think bigger.

Ultimate fantasy happening would 100% have to be contact with aliens. I can't think of anything bigger than that.

The Diablo Canyon NPP has earthquake protections and systems to shut down the reactors in case of ground motion

I am liking where this is going.

Thanks for the rare Pusheen

>Tsunami in Seattle

Do it. Seattle is a liberal shithole and I would not miss them.

t. small town Washington

ISIS hacks in the computers to override the earthquake protections?

>ISIS
>hacking
>he thinks NPP protection systems are this simple

they are just goat fuckers what do you even expect ?

I have several.

1) The ultimate of all for me would be something like an asteroid hitting Earth, or a supervolcano erupting, or something that defies explanation that would radically change human civilization for the rest of history.

2) An important country like the United States getting declared a failed state.

3) A success invasion of the United States by foreign military powers.

4) Peak oil.

This for sure. Only thing world changing with a chance of being positive.

This would be cool. I wish it could happen in our lifetime.

Something that can be watched on streams without annoying "expert" commentary. Like Kiev happening but in America.

Hostage crisis at Rio would be fine too

90% of the population turn into mares. Goes on timezones and people don't know why it's happening and just have to sit and panic and wonder if they'll turn or not when the clock strikes. It's never explained and the consequences are never the same again.

Giant ship enters atmosphere Independence day style

Covered in smoke and completly obscured.

Hovers over Berlin

The smoke dissipates and the entire underside is painted with the Nazi emblem. Lit by lighting and taking up the entire view of the sky.

All the Jew rats screech in terror.

Well, they are recruiting outside of the sandbox

Here's another ridiculous happening
>Some terrorist group or ISIS sets off a bunch of powerful fertilizer based bombs on the San Andreas Fault
>Combine with hijacking one or two large planes and crashing them into the fault
>Somehow triggers the Big One

Or
>The Big One
>Every building built before the 1980s is flattened
>Freeways collapse, water mains broken, gas leaks, no power
>Broken infrastructure triggers riots
>Inevitably, black people get shot doing things they shouldn't be doing
>Ensues, "He was a gud boi, he dindu nuffin'."
>Somehow, this spreads over social media (because every media outlet not based in Cali is very left leaning)
>BLM civil unrest on top of natural disaster
It would be like Rodney King and Northridge Earthquake rolled into One

Kek is pleased.

Two sets of trips. Both of these events will happen.

Will Kek allow us to combine them so we get Alien Nazi Horses?

Will I be a pretty mare, user?

>Some terrorist group or ISIS sets off a bunch of powerful fertilizer based bombs on the San Andreas Fault
>Combine with hijacking one or two large planes and crashing them into the fault
>Somehow triggers the Big One
wtf are you 12 or do you genuinely just don't know how seismology works ?

kek making his existence known to the world

>ISIS Fracking?

Israeli Airforce 'accidentally' drops a bomb on Mecca.

Imagine the butthurt, it would be incredible.

I hope so, user. I hope so.

>Trump winning the election
>Hillary being arrested and imprisoned
>ISIS attacking Israel

Either alien contact/interstellar travel, or a takeover of the U.S. by a foreign superpower, like a Red Dawn-type situation. I always thought it'd be cool to be in a resistance.

- yellowstone erupts, RIP USA

- nuclear explosion in New York harbor, nobody knows how it got there or the source

- Huge BLM protest, several dindus in front pull up guns and start firing at the national guard, miniguns massacre entire crowd

Everyone switches sex because of an american bio-weapon program gone out of control.