Other urls found in this thread:

compareanimal.com/2014/08/compare-grizzly-bear-vs-siberian-tiger.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YUzBsjrvrQk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitch you ever fought a tiger?
I did.

Roughest sex of my life.

That tiger is fucking ripped.

If a Tiger fought a Lion the Tiger wins. Tigers are solitary territorial mother fuckers while Lions works in prides.

So with that in mind... yeah Tigers are fucking OP af

no lie but that is an impressive looking cg tiger

>How and why was he fucking invincible?
nanomachines

daiily reminder mammal carnivores are babbies to reptillian carnivores and I dont mean dinos no I mean the Permian beast.

All the animals in the movie were gorgeous. I'm so glad I was able to see it in IMAX.

Mother fucking Tiger. They have a reason for being so hyped by 'every' culture/media that even knew about their existence.

The only reason lions are considered "king of the jungle" is because of imperial symbolism.

In reality, tigers are the largest and toughest predator on the planet. They are fucking awesome, and unbelievable.

Easily the best Disney villain in the last 10 years. He was perfect

While I think a fight between a male lion and a tiger is debatable, there's no question that bears are the real apex predators on the planet. On land, anyway.

Grizzlys would fuck up Tigers and nothing can beat Polar bears and elephants. Id like to see a tiger get gored by a rhino it tried to hunt. You gotta realize these carnivorans are designs to hunt weak sshit actual walking tank herbivores a no for them, its the same reason why the biggest herbivorous dinos only have to worry about Spinosaurus because their tails were good enough weapons to fuck up anything smaller that tried to eat them.

Is there any adaptation of Jungle Book that actually acknowledges Shere Khan being a cripple?

Source isn't foolproof, but still, "According to stats, facts and history, Siberian tiger always has the upper hand over grizzly bear and will win in head to head fight."

compareanimal.com/2014/08/compare-grizzly-bear-vs-siberian-tiger.html

I mean, you're right, grizzly bears are badass, but my money is on the tiger. Sorry America, I'm Asian in this fight!

Yeah but Baloo is a black bear the shittiest of bears

The Soviet version would be most likely to have done so, but I'd have to rewatch it to be sure.

You do have a point about things like hippos and elephants.

But then, there weren't any hippos and elephants up against Shere Khan. They just kind of kept themselves above all that.

So the next question is, why didn't the elephants intervene?

But then, why didn't the eagles take the ring to Mordor?

>why didn't the eagles take the ring to Mordor?

That isn't a plothole and fuck you for thinking it is

This isn't actually a question, though. There have been recorded fights of big grizzlies versus big cats, back in the 19th century. Literal pit-fights. Bears won every time, never even a contest. It's also notable that the cats were only brought in after people got bored seeing bears kill 2-3 bulls at once in a single pit fight.

Don't underestimate a full-grown adult male of one of the larger bear species. Certainly the smaller ones, or females, are often prey to tigers in Siberia. But the big males brook no challenge among land-based predators, and only the largest herbivores could best them.

Tigers are preposterously powerful, so that settles the 'how' matter.

This movie's interpretation was starkly different than the base material, though, so there's not much more to it than that. There's no real 'why' other than it makes him far more dangerous than the lame fucker in the original text.

I wish they hadn't put Mowgli's father in the way they did. Without that part, Shere Khan is being principled about man being forbidden. With it, it seems like that's just his excuse for seeking revenge.

Lions have actually been known to successfully hunt elephants and hippos. Hunting in packs gives you a huge advantage over being individually strong

When Baloo is talking to Bagheera, they suggest that Shere Khan is far stronger than any normal tiger.
They say something like:
>So, he's being hunted by a tiger, so what?
>Not just any tiger, Shere Khan
>Shere Khan is hunting him?

He considers himself king of the jungle. It's in his name.

Because he's Idris Elba's spirit Animal.

The only animals that scare him are the spirit animals of Omar and Brother Mouzone, which I can only assume are a T-Rex and a Rhinoceros respectively.

It wasn't about him being stronger (Which I'm sure he was) it's that Shere Khan is a violent sadist that hunted for sport.

>Doubting the tiger force

he's CGI

>In reality, tigers are the largest and toughest predator on the planet.
Polar bear says hello...

biggest cats yeah, but they're not the biggest predators

You have never seen a sun bear my friend

Could bestgirl beat Shere Khan?

Are pandas any good in a fight?
I know they are dopey, impotent, bamboo eaters most of the time.
But if you got between a mother and her cubs she'd get pissed right?
I don't think i've ever seen a hint of aggression.

polar bears say nothing the dumb fucks

Panda are a genetic dead end that should already be extinct.

That's sort of incorrect considering Polar Bears weight in at almost twice their weight and are known to kill Walrus, something that's basically a Hippo on Crack.

not alone

/thread

I can't believe the idiots thought lions lives in jungles...

>not muh taifu

>So, he's being hunted by a tiger, so what?
>Not just any tiger, Shere Khan
>Shere Khan is hunting him?

How is WB going to stand up to Disney's Shere Khan or Jungle Book in general?

Oh fuck you, can't unhear.

What?

WB's Jungle Book :Origins. Originally set for release in 2016 but pushed back to avoid Disney's Jungle Book all the way to 2018.

The fuck? Why on earth would WB want to make another JB movie? These studios...

Well, their casting looks like shit so they're gonna lose.

I don't know if their casting is shit, it's just what they're up against. How are they supposed to stand up to Idris Elba, Ben Kinglsey, Bill Murray, Lupita Nyong'o and Christopher Walken? That's like the best cast in any movie coming out this year.

tigers do predate bears, but tthey don't engage in head to head fight. They ambush bears and jump on them from a tree and bite the base of their neck.
And they typically choose smaller bears or injured tired ones. And even then sometimes they get killed.
I mean look at this. A sun bear weighs 60 kg
youtube.com/watch?v=YUzBsjrvrQk

He's a sloth bear

>the Permian beast
The fuck you on about?
Maybe try something from the last 50 million years reptilefag

Weren't those with lions and Bengal (i.e. pussy) tigers?

Thye have no chance.

Don't get me wrong, WB's cast are all good or decetn actors, but for me it doesn't work for a JB film at all.

And I object to Kaa being female in either version.

Wait a sec. Wasn't Bagheera female in the book?

No. He was also born in a menagerie.

Honestly, ever since WB finished Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, they've been in panic mode to find substitute tentpole franchises. Expect to see a Silmarillion movie by 2019.

Fuck, I didn't remember that either... I should re read that fucker up. Thanks m8

>Permian beast

Which one, faggot? There were mammals then too.

>pulling shit out of your ass

Source motherfucker. No one gives a shit about your head canon.

the biggest ones were all synapsids, weren't they?

I don't even remember how the fucking movie ends. In the cartoon he gets a crush on a village girl and follows her in, in this movie the elephants put out the fire, and that's the last I recall?

I'm pretty sure he's a sloth bare, a small, furry little ball of claw and undiluted hatred for all living things. Still no match for a tiger, though...

Poo in loo 1 = poo in loo A
Bill Murray

Hot damn, bro, take Disney's dick out of your mouth. Christopher Walken is great (though he was merely good in JB), Ben Kingsley and Lupita are good, the others are replaceable.

In comparison, Cate Blanchett is a goddess, Andy Serkis, Benedict Cumberbatch and Peter Mullan are great, while Christian Bale is good.

Kaa is originally female, you idiot child.

>Bend-a-dick Cum-a-bunch

Oh, well I'm glad you looked that up to cover up for your initial shot-in-the-dark ignorance, shit head.

A pit fight doesn't let the cats use any of their natural advantages.

Advantages such as cheating, for instance..?

>Cats are the best
>but they're no good at real fights, they need a situation tailored to suit their gay-as-fuck stealth and other faggy ambush shit

Whatever, queer.

Actually I took a useless elective last year. Though I did look it up to make sure

He was in the Russian cartoon