Ronnie thread?

Ronnie thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzDsLZGPsus
youtube.com/watch?v=DiMJ-s4T16M
gfycat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THICK

I know nothing about Over Watch, nor do I have any really interest in it. But that Mei though...

So everyone can be Lich King now? Fucking Blizzard...

>literally tumblr art
wew lad stop sucking that fatty dick

I can't get behind the Overwatch hype because not a single character from it appeals to me. Tracer comes close, but her painted on pants that perfectly mold around her butt bother me enough that I can't like her. Feels bad being on the outside of the next big thing.

>the next big thing.
I can honestly say the game will be dead as fuck in three months

I actually really Likes Lucio which was weird. I'm not paying 60 bucks for it because it feels lacking. I thought it'd be a little more moba like with powers that get stronger over time or at least more than 3. But no you get three and you shoot all over the place. It's not bad but it has no depth.

This. It's just overhyped like crazy because of the developers knowing what their doing to build this hype.

I love Lucio but mainly just because I'll never have new real Jet Set Radio

too much hype, and the fact that it's trying to do something that an already established game (TF2) does means that, aside from a few diehard fans, Overwatch will be dead long before they manage to start selling hats.

Who is the best Overwatch character and why is it Reaper?

Reaper seems like a Shadman character.

DIE DIE DI-AAAAUGH

It's Benedict

If its good and it has staying power I'll play it in a year or so when the price drops
If its not, oh well.
Giving into hype is always a bad idea

Only in his Mariachi outfit.

I sure can't wait for Dick-Girl Reaper with sphincter piercing.

IT'S HIG--GRRGHK

But that's clearly a twitter post.

JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABO-AAHHHHHHH

I still think she's secretly skinny.

Oh, you don't have to wait. Its been done

You're right, the real thickness is Widowmaker

God damn that ass on the character select

So you hate team fortress and wish it was a shitty moba then?

You'd also only buy the 60 dollar shitty version?

I don't want to believe you.

>I thought it'd be a little more moba like with powers that get stronger over time or at least more than 3.

Oh god no thanks. Can't wait until that terrible genre is finally dead.

> I thought it'd be a little more moba
And this is desirable to you?

who's this qt?

Bird that died in the womb

I find it more enjoyable than TF2. Though I was hoping for a hybrid that combined the better parts of them. Without the Creep farming.

>Game has little musical hooks like this when you first load into a map
>youtube.com/watch?v=TzDsLZGPsus
>No background music at all when you're actually in-game

Why

Hick bird who acts like a prick to hide his ptsd and self loathing for having a crippled wing , from battleborn

Because the game itself is heavily reliant on sound.

No only Lucio is

And sometimes the music cuts out as well which is kind of dumb.

>edgemaster
>best
>not based Reinhardt
>or D.Va
>or Mei

D.Va is my Overwaifu

Games pretty fun but it feels shallow as fuck for 60$.

Needs more maps/game types.

It's fucking Winston. Smart Gorilla master race will never die.

It needs more bants between heroes when they kill each other. All I've really heard so far is Robo-Dhalsim going "I thought I trained you better" when he kills Genji

Why do people say its 60?
I see 40 on battlenet

It's 60 on a ps4. My computer is too shit to run it on steam and I like console controls better.

Lucio bros WW@?

Console babies have to get it for $60.

Why the fuck you'd ever play an arena shooter/TF2 clone on a console I'll never know but I too remember my days of only being able to play orange box on the 360 I guess.

Mei is Bae

>console version is more expensive
Why? I wasn't going to get on console anyway but still

Poor Taste; The user

>video games

Manlet is the best character. Not up for debate.

I hope they continue one with their comics/animated shorts, I'd like to get more background on him

Shads a fan. Delicious bottoms of Reaper.

Console games very rarely launch below $60 to being with and it's up the retailer to sell it anyway so they believe it'll sell for $60.

Healslut is best girl

this nigga knows whats up

>mfw Bastion potg

>Get a quad kill with Symmetra
>PotG is Hanzo killing two guys with his ult

Damn I feel for you

Ult kills are weighted more.

You could 1v5 their entire fucking team but if you got a 2 kill with riptire GG kid it's already decided.

>skating around the capture point pumping beats, never dying, keeping buddies alive

>Mercy is 34

>Repeatedly slaughter the entire enemy team
>But there was a Reaper in the game at some point
>POTG

Mei>Pharah>D.va>SymmetraZarya>Mercy>Windomaker>Tracer

Like D.Va best. Tons of fun.

>pick Mercy
>team is always too retarded to keep me safe
The enemy always sends someone to kill me, or they have a windowmaker. Then I switch to Lucio and everything is better.

did he just drew a ronnie and then added a small girl head?

Zenyatta is the most underrated.

>Its a Torbjorn potg

As I understand it, there's a licence fee involved for all console releases that usually comes in at around $15 or your equivalent.

>kill via skills that are designed to be overpowered (relative to non-ult skills) bursts are valued more than kills achieved by balanced skills

ASSFAGGOTS and their derivatives get more cancerous every time I hear of them.

>I reflect bastion fire killing a person standing next to him and bastion himself
>PotG is that moment except from Torbjörns perspective hitting a turret that's plinking away at those targets

the algorithm for detecting this shit is so great.

For someone who's meant to be the face, why is Tracer so insufferable.

youtube.com/watch?v=DiMJ-s4T16M

They're just shitty "epic" highlights designed to make you go "wow look at that amazing".

There's no way to actually tell what constitutes well done to begin with so it's very much just counting kills in some way. It used to be a lot worse with random shit counting towards it.

There's also the factor of time. Like I got 6 kills (Mercy revived someone) as Junkrat over the course of 20 seconds but it can't show all that so it just shows my riptire killing two dudes.

yeah that's kinda impressive, but check this shit out: gfycat com/AgileWebbedBarracuda

She's british, they can't help it. They're physically incapable of not being smug assholes.

>playing mercy
>healing everyone like a mad cunt
>manage to get 13k heals
>on the voting menu the faggot robot with 5k heals is there instead of me
REEEEEEE
I WANT IT ACKNOWLEDGED

her accent is fucking heretical

t. a brit

I like that her playstyle backs up her personality.

well considering how awful Zenyatta is att healing getting 5k is pretty impressive.

plump

You're right. She doesn't sound Muslim at all.

S H O T S
H
O
T
S

Mei and Symmetra are top tier best girls

>TFW No one targets me as Lucio and I just heal everyone up Like it's nothing
Supports are broken so is AOE healing.

What about the new one where she makes ice cream?

>so is AOE healing
Passive AoE healing is broken.

I'mma just drop my short story of how I straight up 1v6'd to stop the cart as Mei using only the cart itself as cover, and PotG went to our Bastion mowing down three dudes in the first thirty seconds.

savage

Overwatch is literally the wciii maps from old cs. Literally. Except those maps evolved over the years by adding items and shit and actually attempted some semblance of balance. Also I disagree with the people who say it'll last 3 months. It'll clearly last six. Blizzard is popular enough for some more staying power.

I like it how you guys make a better Overwatch thread than Sup Forums by actually and almost entirely discussing the gameplay. Meanwhile every Overwatch thread on Sup Forums is a waifufest circlejerk or quickly gets derailed into one.

>slut
She's a pure aryan angel. Favorite to play as

How hasn't anyone mentioned Bastion yet? Just got a 19 kill streak with his ass after I went into sentry mode by an objective.

He's so damn good at defending.

It also helps that most people are functionally retarded and don't know how to deal with a sentry.

>suck at widowmaker
>great as hanzo

>great with sniper in tf2
>but suck using huntsman bow.