What are you motherfuckers watching tonight?

What are you motherfuckers watching tonight?

I'm having a couple of beers and watching Groundhog Day in glorious 4k.

My wife said "we just watched this not long ago...I remember you saying it was a brilliant film"

The last time we watched it was 10 years ago in my bedroom at my mum and dads on a shitty CRT telly...now we have 2 kids, our own place and more importantly a 55 inch curved 4k TV!

God damn I love this film!

So, hows it going?

I think Ill watch Das Boot

yeah i like the part where he spends half the movie trying to woo a stuck up pretentious bitch just because she's the other famous actor in the movie

>My wife said "we just watched this not long ago.
She means she doesn't want to watch it.

The divorce will come soon.

yeah i like the part where he spends half the movie trying to woo a stuck up pretentious bitch just because she's the other famous actor in the movie

God damn why can't we have just one fucking 'normal' thread on this board anymore...for fuck sake...

I think Ill watch Das Boot

You want a normal Sup Forums thread? OK.

Fucking fire walk with me bitch, my pants are round my ankles

>American Gods ep2
fuck me i think

Groundhog Day is a great movie, I know the feeling, doing the same thing again and again when you know better but you're trapped inside who and what you are and you only seem to make a little progress at a time and sometimes you hate yourself and sometimes you feel like a god and sometimes you'd give anything for it to end and sometimes you want to stay in the fire forever, harder, sicker, more extreme, never enough sensation, never enough sickness, never enough power, never enough cruelty.

This. So sick of these dumb 'concept' threads.

Same. Fuck, I hate this board

Imagine it, if you could do anything, and the slate would be clean tomorrow. I know what I'd do. Oh yeah, I know what I'd do.

kek

what would you do

I believe you know.

same thing as you :)

i need you to tell me exactly what you would do and also post your name and address

So we can meet and rub bellies? No thank you, I'm not so into that.

The last 2/3s of Event Horizon. Pretty hyped, it's just good

>what's in the core?
>it's complicated
>mfw

There would be no point in being a dance instructor since progress would reset every day.

I'd just have to teach them again, and again, and again...

I think I'll watch Das Boot