Does Sup Forums know any Latinos voting for Trump?

Does Sup Forums know any Latinos voting for Trump?

Who is she? I want more.

>she

An ugly attention whore with a cock and daddy issues

she's an attention whore. good chance she will show up.

There is one i work with that said he isn't that bad and better than hillary but i don't know if that means he will vote for him

>she

lol

Wait. Wha....?

no latinos are voting for trump. they are voting for their abuela this election

Just a Sup Forums meme.

Yeah, but my buddy in the marines with me, got here legally. He fuckin hates illegals since they contribute to the stereotype of mexicans all being lazy and wanting welfare so they can focus more on thier criminal enterprises.

Kayla is a girl who posts here
Not a trap, but I think she's underage
I don't have pics tho sorry

Good. I was getting hard and feeling weird.

My uncle is

Is it her?

My two best friends are Latinos voting for Trump. One is Mexican and the other is half Puerto Rican.

>it's another Kayla thread posting under the guise of being about something else

Yeah I'm a Cuban American and I voted for him in the Florida primary. I plan on voting for him in the general as well.

that's not her but I think I actually know who this is. Where did you get that picture?

I don't know any Latinos.

I love Kayla. She almost seems wife tier.

My Dad and I.

(Granted if he decides to vote)

miamifag here, alot of cubans are voting for trump. my uncle and his family are all trump. cuban here.

My barber is a based Mexican centipede.

I know a second generation Latino voting for Trump.

He dresses like your usual spic, has lots of tattoos, and drives an oversized pickup truck.

He also has four kids under 10 years old and he believes Trump would make life safer for them.

I miss her, when did she last visit this board?

Got a Pueto Rican Bernout friend voting Trump.

I know a columbian who is voting Trump. I suspect most non-mexican latinos vote less democrat and make up most of the latino conservative base, especially in this election.

Tejano Trump supporter here

Can we summon her somehow?
KAYLA I'M SORRY I INSINUATED YOU HAVE A PENIS! I DIDN'T MEAN IT, BABY COME BACK!

why does Sup Forums have such shitty standards

Ashely fucking Jones was great and actually made content

But faggots wont stop spamming Anzu or Kayla who make nothing

I'm Latino and my Latino friend is. Lost of Mexicans like trump bro.

yeah me, I'm going back to the states to vote for him

Me. I'm a California resident.

Kayla debated assclowns in the streets. Don't talk shit. And Anzu is overrated, but doesn't she do cosplay or some shit too?

fuck off attention whore

who is this qt

What do Hispanic men think when they see a Latina with a white guy? Do they freak out like nogs calling her names?

ashley made hundreds of videos and trolled over a million SJW on facebook and youtube

Yes

I've been out of the Army for several years but still keep in touch with some guys from my old unit. I know two latinos that are pro Trump. One is in CA though I doubt he will make much of a difference.

Hey me too!

she confirmed it was her, faggot

btw she's also underage in that picture

I don't care

LMFAO wHo cAREAS HAHA Xd

just 2 days ago I think
posted some new pictures and shit

those hands look pretty manly

I have a legal Columbian immigrant buddy who's an ex-Bernout that me and another pollack turned.

Me

Checking in

does she do anal? Can I watch her pee?

Myself and all my immediate family. Two cousins. Several friends.

Nobody hates illegals more than the ones who came here legally and work hard to make a decent life.

Its kinda like how white people hate white trash meth heads with 12 kids they dont raise that the government is paying for.

we're planning on breaking her
lots of people have been asking her to open a chaturbate or something

Cool, area code?

Define underage

my fully latino friend who looks half-white

go figure

My father was Cuban and my mother is Irish American. I'm voting Trump. My father came here legally. Fuck illegal aliens

>The guys behind just checking her instead of listening to the Donald
Is this how you'll make America Great Again?

My nicaraguan 70 yr old father who got amnesty under Reagan is voting trump.

Which one of her daddies?

Age is just a noomber, user.

besides she's a low class spanish mongrel. Her father must have tasted her pussy by then.

Same here f a m.

>body acne

I would take my sweet time popping her pimples.

I wonder if she has any on her ass.

Since she was born in California before 1995, her Birth record is publicly available. Kayla is a girl

I'm technically Latino and voting for Trump.

>trusting spic californian IDs

My aunt has one with the name of a dead murrican woman.

Mexican legal immigrant from Mexico DF here (or CDMEX as they call it these days). Voting for Trump.
I didn't work hard and wait 10 years to get here just for liberals to turn this into the same fucking third world hellhole I just escaped

I know some black voting Trump. Believe it or not Mitt Romney got 20% of black male voters under 30 in 2012. It's feasible Trump could get 25-30% of the young black male vote

Yeah, one of my roommates, and a few of my co-workers.

I'm a Honduran. Me and my 5 other family members are all on the TRUMP TRAIN.

Should we not trust her birth record from 1993 then?

Anchor baby here, voting for trump!