/JRE/ LIVE

We're LIVE bitches!!

Joe Rogan Experience #958 - Jordan Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/new-video-antifa-member-professor-eric-clanton-beating-trump-supporters-bike-lock-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here we go motherfuckers

>le alt right meme man
no thanks

JAMIE

PULL

THAT

UP

sort yourself out

>everyone I don't like is alt right

t. le faggot man

WTF he just did one with Cameron Hanes.

>lets people from all walks of life and opinions on his podcast
>mostly just lets his guests ramble
Is Joe the most balanced broadcaster of all time?

sometimes he will do 2 podcasts in one day mostly when his first guest doesnt stay that long

*sucks your non-gender specific penis*

MALE FEMINISTS GETTING BTFO

bump

cuckbois just got BTFO

Reminder that Sup Forums exposed that bike lock faggot.

LEFTIES GETTING BTFO

quick rundown? what protest are they talking about and who is this guy. he seems chill.

sauce

Fuck him up Joe!!

CANADA YES

why is this jewess, back, they're just gonna talk about the same shit

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/new-video-antifa-member-professor-eric-clanton-beating-trump-supporters-bike-lock-media/

Joe's a fuccboi who just mirrors his guests.

>that shit is being peddled to kids

what's with the slimy green dicks in the background?

T R I G G E R E D

*blocks your path*
*analyzes the psychological archetypal underpinnings of your core beliefs*

What do?

Joe loves Peterson.

Go back to your BROMPF thread faggot. This thread is not for you.

it's so bizarre... jamie pull up that video of a hermaphrodite fucking and getting fucked at the same time.

the only choice is to sort yourself out

No, this can't be happening. I'm in charge here!

>mfw I will never be Joe Rogan

Joe Rogan is a cuck and all their viewers are cucks too

This dumb fuck hasn't had a single creative idea in his life... Skipping this one.

Here comes reddit

Everytime Joe Rogan says something in that awkward pretentious way of his I think about how he could've said the same thing without sounding like a fucking retard

kek, joe is so adorable.
i bet his daughters made him dress like that for halloween

>muh letters
>muh psychology
>muh archetypes
>muh trannies

racist, mysoginst pos

Peterson (PBUH) is a prophet.

REDDITORS BTFO

This guy sucks. I'm out.

I never watched the whole video, but his video with David Miscaviage's father has a lot thumbs down on it because apparently Joe was a real douche to him.

i didn't think joe was gay until i listened to podcasts when callen is on. holy shit their "pretend" flirting is uncomfortable as fuck

This peterson guy has an ego the size of montana

He has a wife and kids you moron.

i watched that whole podcast and honestly i didnt think Joe was being a dick at all

this guy is pretty based

so?

>Peterson going in on the bloody post-modernists

Maybe Scientologist shills false flagging or something.

this guy quickly went from "le kids today are too fucking dumb" to "these fucking marxist kikes need to be hanged"

>someone voices their opinion
>omg so arrogant, why can't everyone be a cuck boy like me who shuts the fuck and never says anything

Nevermind. lrn2humour

He's a real blowhard

Why so defensive guy? I was just voicing my opinion.

he was mean to him because david miscavige is a wife-beater, he admitted it on fox news.
joe hates domestic violence due to his real dad beating his mom when he was a kid. that's why joe was a bit passive agressive towards david...

This is how intellectuals talk dummy.

such is life

CAN YOU PROGRESS THE CONVERSATION JOE
FUCK

have memes gone too far

It could be that
during the podcast Miscaviage said that Scientologist made like over 100 sites with his name to flood the search results so you couldnt find his site to buy his book and most of the sites were just shit talking him

It's how pretentious faggots talk. He's not even a real scientist.

Jamie confirmed a woman.

I know girls named jamie

i didnt know that about miscavige i dont really look into Scientology stuff

Has he mentioned eggs, hunting, jujitsu or weed yet?

Are the words too big for your little brain? Aww the poor little pleb is mad Kermit uses words like logos.

>joe wants jamie to call himself she

hmm

Haven't I seen this episode already?

I would too if worked as a psychologist and tenured professor for decades just to witness people trying to get him fired over gendered

This
I think Rogaine thinks he can sound smart when the conversation is on this topic, get ready for an hour of this shit

>(((THEY)))

This is v2

the tranny thing is so boring, I wish they would go into more interesting stuff, talk about bob dobbs or something random...I wish robert anton wilson was still alive...he'd be a good guest on the show.

>i know a girl called jamie
>Joe looks at Jamie

I don't think he does. When he's talking about his psychology theories he's pretty normal. Sure of himself and his work, and fully prepared to defend it robustly in a debate, but not particularly egotistical about it.

When conversation turns to the indirectly-related subject of Marxism/post-modernism and the current politics surrounding it (like right now) he's picked his side and climbed into the trenches, so he's a lot more forceful and emotional.

He talks sometimes about his worry that he will fall into the trap of ego and becoming a proselytizer as his audience and fame has grown.

Yeah youre right. Stop giving the mentally ill fucking attention and this shit wont be an issue.

He's published papers which have been cited many times.

He's more of a scientist than virtually every "scientist" the media trots out in front of us (Bill Nye, black science man, etc).

>He talks sometimes about his worry that he will fall into the trap of ego and becoming a proselytizer as his audience and fame has grown.
too late

This, when is Joe going to let REAL scientists on his show?

POSTMODERNISTS BTFO

Why are white people so evil and powerful? How do we stop them Sup Forums?

>*changes to an A priority alpha mode of being in the dominance hierarchy*

What now Bucko?

THE MEMES JACK

Can someone please validate my power-game?

MEMES ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Sure, whip it out.

Don't let Sup Forums and their ilk ruin guys like jp for you. He has some interisting stuff to say

get the fuck off my board

the point of publishing a paper is to have it cited.
and he's as much a scientist as those other hacks.
NDT's already been on, bandwagoner.

does Joe even read any books or does he get all his opinions from the internet?

What the fuck is NDT?

neil "da grass" tieson

He listens to audio books.

hes a weed intellectual