ITT: now that we got spider-man what other characters do you want in the mcu? Pic very related!

ITT: now that we got spider-man what other characters do you want in the mcu? Pic very related!

would she be CG? or a buff actress? I feel like Marvel may just cast a skeleton, but I really do hope not

i would think some cgi but not fully. less hulk cgi and more iron man cig.

I still need to see how Michael Douglas' in youngface is going to age.
If that works then I'll probably be more comfortable using that technology for She-Hulk.
I want to cast a good actress then use CG to create She-Hulk's impossible body type. There are no buff actresses that can actually act, let alone ones who can act and are 6'7, let alone can act is 6'7 and has a figure like fucking She-Hulk.

But Chyna is dead.

>Chyna
Gross.

>tfw no muscular 6'7" gf

How 'bout the MCU make the Carol's significant other happen?

>Spider-woman
Why does this character still exist?

Duh, Marvel can still make a penny off of her existence.

isnt she bendis's waifu?

It'd be cool, but I don't think it's happening. And I'm also cool if no She-Hulk comes under the policy of "let's not Hulk out a bunch of people like the comics did" because really I only like her and Samson.

On the other hand I hear one of the Russos likes Namor and I'm into that.

Namor would be cool, if only to hear 'Imperius Rex' on the big screen. How would you use him though? Actually fuck it just make him the villain in the Black Panther movie, let him fuck Wakanda up.

2 words:
>Sam Witwer
also, considering the impending Aquaman movie, I kinda expect Marvel to retaliate with Namor (or even do it before, in Infinity Wars pt 1)
His very particular attitude would make him a very distinct character in the MCU, and it would be fun seeing his dynamics with the other two "royals" in the MCU (BP and Thor)

>Namor pissed about a pile of terrigen junk being thrown in his ocean
>sees it as an attack and destroys the most advanced civilization of the landlubbers as a response

I expect Hulk to comeback saying "I've been spending some time with my cousin Jenny"

I wnat she-hulk to rape me, i don't care if she break my bones

I'd say She-Hulk is an impossible body type
They could increase the actress size via CG, but muscular women look often too masculine in the face (straight jaw lines, etc.)
Comic muscular women are almost an impossibility

So I'd go with a beautiful woman with actual acting talent whose face could be inserted in a cg body. she could do the mo-cap for it

>inb4 j law

I'd rather they go ultimate route and clone Peter.

Find a fucking giantess, and use whatever they did in First Avenger to make her look smaller as Jenifer Walters.

the body stunt wouldn't look sexy. just amazingly tall and buffed

God Yes! I need this.

Man-Thing
Cap Brit
Sentry

Moon knight netflix series when

>ow would you use him though? Actually fuck it just make him the villain in the Black Panther movie, let him fuck Wakanda up.
Not as much villain as the way he was often used in the silver age: the hero of the ocean, which sometimes makes him an antagonist to the surface.
Also similar to how Nu52 Aquaman has been written.

So yeah, I'd love him to be introduced as an anatagonist with people warming up to him a bit. Not sure about making him an antagonist to T'Challa though.

Yeah that's a great casting call.

>beautiful woma
>j-law
You know who? Jennifer Connely.
Fuck the Ang Lee movie confusion.

I don't like Jlaw at all, it was just a joke

I understand that but I don't think anyone would unironically suggest her.
Who would you have in mind?

If you're going to give fucking Jessica Jones a netflix series

A dark netflix Flash

I don't know the character that well so I really couldn't guess...
anyone talented enough I guess
I've seen some people fan casting Gina Carano but she's got 0 acting background and she looks too buffed to play Jen Walters while too normal to play She Hulk, so I find the choice stupid...
pic related looks good enough to me though...
I don't know why but I get the vibe that that smile would go great with green

We use the same motion capture techniques they used for Colossus in Deadpool.

Yeah casting wrestlers or pro fighters as major roles is dumb in general. Exceptions do exist if the range of emotions the character has is limited (like autismo Drax).

actually, let me get back on that choice...
get the green right, and she'll look stunning

with a propper face insertion too, pls
I struggled to recognise the actor playing Colossus

A "Mask" remake with Megan Fox. How mad are you?

Hey yeah that's pretty good.

Because you weren't supposed to.
There was a mocap guy and a voice guy, it wasn't "Mark Ruffalo as", it was Colossus.

t. Bendis

Marvel has enough heroes.

What they need is a flashy, interesting villain who isn't a dark reflection of the hero.

Molecule Man, Gravaton, or even Kang the Conqueror

There's no way She-Hulk would look good in live-action. No matter how you do it, she'll be Uncanny Valley.

The She Hulk can't sustain a solo series. Why should she take up valuable real estate on screen?

She will never force me to lick her big green feet ;-;

There is no chance that they would be able to pull her off to my satisfaction. They are too obsessed with stick women and huge boobs to even think about making She-Hulk sufficiently beefy. Furthermore, there are no decent actresses with enough muscle and any CGI would be done poorly.

Antje Traue as She-Hulk when

>stick women
>Johansson
>Olsen
Literally 100% of the female supers aren't stick women.