Has CG gone too far?

Has CG gone too far?

youtube.com/watch?v=9VoNgLnjzVg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWzvghxDN0k
wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3uGhv-06jw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So glad they're not making that anymore.

>Has fucking CG fucking gone fucking too fucking far?

That wrap thing with the beard makes me feel physically ill.

Wait, really?

It's already done...???

That's what I heard.

Same. I mean, fucking look at it, it has human lips an hair.

Too much negative feedback I heard. And after reading just the rough script, I'm really glad, garbage.

DUDE

WEED

It isn't cancelled, the release date was just pushed back a bit. It's coming out in August.

Best food movie coming through. It will never be topped, why even try?

LMAO

Really? I heard canceled outright.
Alright then.

Still time to get it pulled.

FOR THE LOVE OF SHIT

It's a Seth Rogen film. Nothing will get it pulled because his low brow comedy movies always rakes in money. I best you can hope for is for this movie to be a box office bomb. But again Seth Rogen.

Test screenings will cause that. Or Rogen will use the last of his connections to get it out. And hopefully never work again.

Gotta make it clear it's middle eastern.

>those comments
I'm disgusted but not surprised.

it hasn't gone to far enough
youtube.com/watch?v=kWzvghxDN0k

>And hopefully never work again

He's a Jewish man in Hollywood that makes tons of money. He could be a well known serial rapist and it would not hurt him one bit.

I'm honestly perplexed how anyone can find him funny, let alone likable.

I can understand how people like Family Guy, or Mr. Pickles, or Happy Tree Friends and whatever garbage.
But I still don't understand what people see in this manchild's movies.
They're just all the fucking same.

>He could be a well known serial rapist and it would not hurt him one bit.
You say that like there aren't well know serial rapists who still have careers in Hollywood.

I know I know. Ugh.
that part in the script with the rat and the douche though! Eugh..I really hope they cut some of that out..for the sake of every frothing schlub who goes to see it.

One can dream I suppose.

Isnt that his point though?

X-MEN LOL

FUCKING CHILDREN!

>Seth Rogen
not gonna watch it.

Glad to she that you people also hate Seth, i tought i was going insane

What the hell is this new kind of comedy they invented? I think it started with Will Ferrel (some of his movies are great, but others...) and now is a infection in all hollywood. It's simply about talking stupid. Not talking something funny, not talking in a funny way, simply talking stupid. Dropping 30 different lines to every happening in the movie just to ensure that is stupid

What is that vagina mouthed whyboner on the left even supposed to be?

A hot dog bun.

Am I honestly the only one kind of excited about this?
Like, its obviously going to be dumb, but shit lighten up, it'll be a fun watch.

AH - HUH - HUH - HUH

>it'll be fun to watch a 3 minute detailed food orgy in a movie theater with other people
>lighten up

There's a difference between dumb and so dumb it's offensive to my intelligence.

This, also I think some of the character designs look cute desu

Imagine if sausages and wraps were filled with teeth?

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf

Now you are no longer excited.

I mean it's possible a lot changed from the script, but man, it seems like every single food is a stereotype of some race. Maybe tumblr will shut this shit down.

I still can't believe that they wasted half of the main cast toward a fucking Israel/Palestine joke. The bagel and wrap don't do anything else, in the most literal fucking possible way. At one point they sit around watching the other two doing things, and one asks the other if they want to do anything and the other one shrugs it off and says no. They're completely fucking worthless and the movie wouldn't suffer or need to be changed at all in any respect to remove them completely.

that gif reminds me of the poptart nurse threads.

The comments are even worse than the trailer.

It's like they wanted the buns mouth to look like a vagina but dident go through with it

>that artstyle
>lewdness
5 bucks it's a french or maybe canadian studio.
Animation and song are pretty good tho

youtube.com/watch?v=3uGhv-06jw8
FUCKING KNEW IT

So, how many sequels will this thing get? But seriously, is this what Hollywood can come up with in terms of adult animation?

Out of all sorts of mature stories there are to animate, we get Sausage Party with some sort of food orgy and low-brow humor?

Kinda, I mean, I haven't seen a Seth Rogen movie since 50/50 and that was decent.

I don't hate him, but I can see how he gets on people's nerves

>canada putting out anything that isn't trashy flash animation
We've fallen too far for that.

I said canada because of the french half of it.
Also some shows are good even in flash

>never seen or heard of this before
>genuinely thought this was a CG sex toy movie for a second
these character designs make me uncomfortable

Because in burgerland, animation is only for kids/families and immature low-brow edgelords. :^)

It makes you wonder when they first got the idea, Israeli Palestine jokes were funny like almost 10 years ago.

ALRIGHT!

Oh. I thought she was gonna go on about her vagina being stretched and never being the same again. Also, this was good and I'm glad they made it.

>likable

Well he didn't do anything bad or evil. He just made moives and shows you dislike, that's all.

Gosh I hate when people say, your a asshole and a bad person, just because you made some bad moives,

>It's a Seth Rogen film. Nothing will get it pulled because his low brow comedy movies always rakes in money
surely enough people have gotten wise to how shit that they are that he can't make back the huge production costs of a CGI film, right? ...right?

Jesus please let this thing bomb.

he has some genuinely offensive views but I can't say he's ever done anything BAD aside from making shitty movies with money that could have gone to other more talented people and honestly that isn't even his 'fault'.

Production costs were only around 30 million $
canadians work cheap

The Interview was set to bomb until they were able to spin their email hacking scandal into an attack from North Korea.

No matter how bad a Seth Rogan movie is, they'll find some way to convince people to see it.

That new Ratchet & Clank movie was made on a budget of only £20 million.

Well, the Interview barely made it's money back (combined digital and box office of $51.3 million against a budget of $42–44 million)

Remember Ted 2 was made
A second movie about a talking bear come to life, with poop and sex jokes, because he's grown up

I will never understand why Sup Forums is so butthurt about Seth Rogen.

Hi Seth Rogen.

the green hornet

>combined digital and box office of $51.3 million
It's still a profit, on a movie which the creators encouraged people to pirate.

That was alright though. It's not even his movie.

He was still credited as a writer on it.

>Found animated blonde girl cuter than real life one

Hello darkness my old friend

Oh really?
My mistake. I don't think he even LAMOs once in it.

Not the only one. I want to watch this. It looks terrible, but I still want to watch it

It's stoner comedy. Nothing new.

The subject matter lies within that zone where it's garbage but not the type of garbage where it's actually entertaining to watch ironically.

This gave me cancer

> 100% RT score

Zootopiautists BTFO

Do you guys REALLY think it looks that bad? I mean, shit, I thought it was going a little overboard too, but it's Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg for christ's sake. We should've expected this.

Ah well, at least I'm still excited for The Goon.

Hey, that was pretty good!

Why blame us Zootopia fans?

I love Zootopia, and I'm still dying to see this.

The female looks like you fused a vagina with a blow-up doll.

>that really well done animation
>that entire crew

If this is a success do you guys think this will revive adult animation to the cinemas?

Hell IM still gonna go support this movie

If we must suffer trough this to get a Goon movie then is worth it.

>dozens of hollywood execs signed off on this

>Lots of cussing in that making extremely funny and insane at the same time (I was thinking see this film on the opening night and go to Nathan's at edgewater)

>hell no its the best movie in history

>This is about to be my favorite animated movie of all time right here

>A more adult Foodfight that doesn't blow fat chodes.

>What the actual fuck lol...

>If this is a success do you guys think this will revive adult animation to the cinemas?

Probably in the same way Family Guy revived adult animation to the tv screen.

>and I'm still dying to see this.
Have you read the Screenplay that got released it might just change your mind...

Should have toned it a bit down on the "fuck shitfuck fuck shitfuck"

The Oreo finding his missing half was disturbingly funny.

That's not a bread bun, that's an onahole.

4/10, would watch drunk on a weekend online.

If its successful we'll just get 20 films like this a year.

Why so contrarian Sup Forums?

most reviews are:
>LOL so offensive
>LOL cuss words
>haha! food orgy, haha
I don't want to live on this planet anymore

This. Because if we don't get it in CGI, our best bet is a live-action Goon flick, and that'd be an act of terrorism.

I like the design of the wrap, but otherwise this movie is shaping up to be ass. My normie friend says it was hilarious though, so who knows how well it'll do.

the screenplay literally has only two disgusting scenes in it, calm the fuck down

user, you're on fucking Sup Forums. Nobody is disgusted by what's in the movie, aside from the overall terrible quality. It's not that it's too edgy for us squares, it's that it fucking sucks.

huh

how would you know you haven't even seen it yet. I'll watch whatever I want faggot

This shit can't be worse than Hell&Back

Because the entire script in its whole has been posted many times and there is nothing to suggest that it is going to or has been changed.

>the hotdog character is male
>the hotdog bun character is female.

Damn thing is canon Rule 34.

there's a sex scene which spans like three pages in the script and they left it in

Why am I not surprised?