DUDE... CHRISTIANS lmao XD

Is this really what late night viewers want to watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsvK2l3b_fE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cool little segment

Seeing as the ratings are rising... Yes, you fucking moron.

Glad that Bill has been putting you drumpf losers in your place

it's what indoctrinated teenagers watch

Isn't this all just one big circlejerk?

They never invite someone with whom they can actually argue with or against.

MY SEX JUNK

Praise Kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=dsvK2l3b_fE

Found the triggered nazi snowflakes. Why don't you crybullies go back to your safespace? You know the place.

Bill Nye has been nowhere from years. He would show up on political debates on occasion. But now it's like someone figured out how to trick millennials with nostalgia from their youth with this con artist. I grew up with him in school, but they must have found out how to brain wash the youth by bringing him back into the mix.

It's obvious he's the face of deception that is being used to fool millions of people. Not kidding. Fuck this fake ass scientist. He's a mascot.

Colbert actually does though, and he's the only one that does.

Asking a scientist about God is like asking an autist to gauge a conversation. There are things beyond his comprehension because they do not fit his rationale.

God is real btw

"Enlightened liberals"

You guys know Colbert is a practicing Catholic right? He's religious, he believes in god

He had Ted Cruz on and still got BTFO despite feeble attempts at smoke and mirrors and walls of monkey applause.

He's also a Sunday school teacher

With Letterman gone, Conan is the last holdout of the old guard. Letterman is the king though.

If you left me alone with Bill Nye I could get him to say some racist shit to me. I can just tell he's the type that would fall for the bait hard. The white people who aren't scared of saying nigger never fall for it, but his type of person always do.

First they get the look in their eye where they know the perfect insult for how I am acting is nigger but they have to pause and think of an appropriate substitute insult because they can't let themselves say that. And once you push them a little further than that...

>Catholic = Christian
Unmodified, Christian in the english speaking world refers exclusively for proddy scum. Learn to subtext.

lank?

>debate literal retards
> get treated as the next sagen for almost no reason
post-modernism was a mistake

It's a talk show, autist

no ones buying your false flag shitstain.

he still has CW tier ratings you dumb fuck, no one even watches network tv anymore aside from old dyke hillary voters

Do teenagers really watch late night shows?

You'll find out yourself in a couple more years.

>waaaaaaaah something is popular

KYS

Sorry people cant complain in thy safe space good sir!

How a dog can to eat fish if evolution never let them?

So...

(You)

Prove it. And what makes you so sure it's the christfag god that is real?

Yeah, the only one that doesn't do this is Fallon, but he doesn't connect with anyone on a meaningful level anyway.

Fucking Bill O'reilly, really? The dumb baby boomer conservative that the entire left targets and invites on to their shows? He even goes on The View. Beyond an easy target.

Put a random up there like Ben Shapiro and watch him absolutely eat Colbert. It'd be Piers Morgan all over again.

The media is STILL going after Christians? They must be at least two decades behind in reality, I swear. I can't think of a more tame and innocuous group to target.

Yeah we all know he's a satanic pedophile

Its a way of deflecting any rational thought toward Muslims.

>implying
>for there are many lords and gods but we serve the creator of all

Which of your unfounded beliefs did he shit on so hard you have to come to anonymous imageboards to slander?

Now tell us what you'd sat if it was a Muslim conplaining.
>its different because blah blah
Kill self fag

I think some of these old media types think it's the best way to attack neoreactionaries. Boy, are they out of the loop.

I love how leftist keep telling us that their propaganda (which only they consume) constitutes a victory over anybody.

Call me when you win elections again.

But they will never win an election again

Ergo, translation: shut up forever.

You seem upset.

Shitting on muslims would be like shitting on the Fast&Furious franchise. Neither of them try to be taken seriously.

Christians on the other hand try their damnest to reconcile their tribal beliefs with 21st century scientific discoveries which makes them an easy target for ridicule.

Hahah, stupid fucking Christians. They're so fucking stupid. Dumb, stupid Christians.

Why can't they just stop being dumb?

>muslims (who try to dominate every society they infiltrate) don't care if they're taken seriously.
Just because you view them as pets doesn't change that they are a threat.

That Lawrence Krauss quote is particularly jarring

How the fuck do you even have "science" without the philosophy of science?

Amazing. Completely devoid of facts. Also
>christians embrace science so fuck them
Liberals everybody...

>drumpflets actually believe this

>no wall
>taking the same amount of refugees as Obama
>56%

Are you even from Europe? Angry ragheads (loud minority) don't get power by burning down cars.

Power is money. If they don't have the power to stop their own countries from being poverty and death-ridden shitholes, how are they going to have power over us?

Have you even thought about this "muslim threat" or are you spouting Sup Forums garbage? Dumb cunt.

Colbert always sounds embarrassed to be a Christian. He is probably worried that his super liberal audience will hate him for it. I remember when he had Maher on and attacked him and Colbert kept trying to play it off like a joke and looked really uncomfortable.

A book of truth can't embrace alternative truth.
In a religious sense it's a sign of weakness.

The Saudis have trillions, m8. You don't seem to understand how much they're exporting Wahhabism to the West

>If they don't have the power to stop their own countries from being poverty and death-ridden shitholes, how are they going to have power over us?
Birthrate of migrants are already starting to rise above native Europeans

His approval ratings continue to be more than high enough and dems cant get they shit together. The writing is on the wall. I dont even care for trump anymore but its delusional bernie tier thinking to believe he wont win

So on one hand we have this assbackwards belief system that is providing continuity for the survival of the species and on the other hand we have the enlightened ones who are driving themselves to extinction.

The solution to declining birthrates isn't painting boogeymen out of muslims, it's fixing our own mess before we die by our own hand.

At this point, ''fixing out own mess'' literally means to genocide and expel the Arab population from Europe.

This

Yeah, don't be so boastful. Remember when the democrats won a filibuster proof SUPERMAJORITY and everyone in the MSM called it the literal end of the Republican party?

And then they failed to even implement a single payer healthcare system despite it.

best part is the one in the middle looks like a chimp

Fucking please. The western pleasure-seeking and pain-avoiding feminist mental abasement is what's killing us.

If you don't want to see why it's all going to crumble then sure blame the "outsiders".

>comparing scientists who have actually done stuff to le meme pop culture "scientists" who are only famous for their political views
Come on now. Two of those are only in the public eye for educational tv shows and one for a retarded atheism book, I don't know who the fuck Krauss is.

This image tries to make a statement about the difference in times but fails to realize none of the right has any actual scientific contribution. If you want an accurate chart, you'd need Stephen Hawking's philosophical views and... well, I don't even know who else, but not those four

No the best part is that if you trace their linked hands together it makes a Star of David.

People who don't believe in talking snakes and magic apples hurt my feelings and that makes me mad.
#firecolbert
#safespacesnow

...or do both? Muslims and feminists are both scum that need to perish. These are p much objective facts

Outside threats are birds of prey coming for our bloated carcass.

Fix your own shit or perish.

Nobody said it was the end of the Republicans, and Drmocrsts had no desire as a whole to pass single-payer.

Now say something bad about muslims

It's amazing how there are still people who think anyone on Sup Forums is actually religious and ''''''''we'''''' don't all just hate outspoken atheists because they're so fucking obnoxious.

Again, fixing our own shit would mean to harden the fuck up and stop being so suicidally altruistic toward outsiders.

I love Jesus more than anything.

The crowd should be behind a sound barrier or at the very least told not to applaud. The applauding is what enforces the circlejerk. It's ridiculous.

Focusing on immigration or such shit is like bandaging an open wound.

The real rot is inside the system.

Ok now youre just obviously revealing yourself as a muslim. Go fuck a goat towel head. Sand nigger """opinions""" arent welcome here

t. Mehmet Al-84 Average IQ

It's faggots like you who need outside boogiemen why we're going down.

The entire political system needs to be purged and all you can think how evil towelheads are.

Not him, but I think the whole point is more of an "Actual Scientists vs Pop Scientists I like memes about on Facebook's I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE page"

yet the shitskins can vote in our elections
Trump almost lost, yet he won the same % of the white vote that gave Reagan a 49 state landslide

Trump got more minority votes than any Republican in decades. The media portrays it otherwise because that's their narrative.

10% of the black vote and maybe 35% of the hispanic vote
Sounds like a winning strategy to back on huh?

Based on ratings, yes

Well, he won despite the media's constant fear-mongering and race-baitimg, so there you are.

Jesus still loves him.

Why can't you?

Hawkins is a hack though. Literally inferior to Susskind in his specialty in every way imaginable and actually tried to ridicule superior theories (he finally admitted the other guy was right all along in like 2005). The only reasons he's more well known that a random are that he wrote pop science books and he's a cripple.

I'm actually religious.
>n-no it's not possible in le current year
>muh sincerity

Science isn't an explanation for everything holy shit why do people keep saying this. You can still use The Bible to learn a lot about human behavior, how to act and react to different situations, learn from the example of Jesus to be a better person, use The Bible to help you learn, history, sociology, law, society, just because its not to be used to learn biology or physics doesn't mean its purely for idiots.

This artist has a bunch of paintings about blacks just murdering white people. He is also from LA.

There was this kid in my dorm who would grunt loudly and invade people's personal space, and no matter the weather would wear this giant rainjacket with the hood up.

He would always watch SNL in the common area. So yeah, teenagers watch late night shows.

Bill nye JUST has a Bachelor's of Engineering and Tyson is a low energy academic that makes up for it by being a high energy tv man.

Dawkins and Kraus at the very least have real academic standing. Though they don't seem to have anything left to do these days but
>MUH SKEPTICISM LMAO

You do know that Stephen Colbert himself is a Christian, right?

You are now realizing Dolph Lundgren is more qualified to be the Science Guy than Bill Nye

because im not Jesus duh

>Power is money
t. jew getting cucked by poolboy

>Ben Shapiro

Not entirely fair. I only recently discovered him and have been watching many of his debates. He is almost preternaturally gifted in argument. That guy can eat up anybody.

he's a orthodox jew lawyer, it's literally not fair

>Power is money
No it aint faggot. When some little nigger robs you at gun point, by definition you have more money than him. But at that time he has complete power over you.